[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm drunk and sad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1499205220194.jpg (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1499205220194.jpg
6KB, 205x246px
I was drinking with my friends when they started talking about girls and shit and I started to feel lonely, like i get i'am still 19, but i really feel like shit right now, i didn't want to make an scen so i came back to my house early. my friends told me that i shouldn't cry over girls, but i just feel really shit
>>
>my friends told me that i shouldn't cry over girls
They're right.

Girls your age are difficult, costly, and only temporary.
>>
>>18722517
Why hasn't one of your friends hooked you up?
>>
>>18722517
Have kik? I can be your "date"...
>>
>>18722517
happened to me recently, same age as you, was so drunk I ended up crying in the car

not my finest moment
>>
File: 1480362138132.jpg (78KB, 538x383px) Image search: [Google]
1480362138132.jpg
78KB, 538x383px
You're not missing out on anything I'm getting drunk because I'm depressed and my current emotional situation with a girl your age isn't helping
>>
>>18722517
Well I don't know if you're not autistic enough to fuck even this advice up but girls are easy around your age. Especially college freshmen. You'd be surprised as long as you try.
>>
>>18722517

did you cry because you havent been wtih a girl? people say you shouldnt get sad over girls, but its okay to get sad over who you are. its the only way you can get past it.

and if you havent had a girl at 19 and the thought makes you sad, there is a reason why. are you fat? work on that. antisocial? work on that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.