[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to go to custody court

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1502769751868.png (312KB, 623x339px) Image search: [Google]
1502769751868.png
312KB, 623x339px
How do I file a custody suit? I don't have the money for a lawyer. Can I do it myself pretty easily? Do I just have to file documents? How do I find a notary public (I assume I'd need one)? I'm lost. I live in Georgia. Thanks.
>>
>>18722515
Don't bother if you don't have money for a lawyer.
>>
>>18722518
This. You're wasting everyone's time, especially your own, if you want to do it yourself and have no clue what you're doing.
>>
>>18722518
>>18722525
I'm going to do to it. Helpful advice is appreciated. She doesn't have money for a lawyer either.
>>
>>18722518
>>18722525
besides, so many poor idiots go through the courts and get joint custody without a lawyer
>>
Ahahaha youre fucking retarded OP. She WILL win at least partial if you dont have a lawyer and more than likely absolutely nothing will happen. You could also be required to pay child support.
You wanna get out of this situation? Leave. Leave the state, leave the kid, leave everything. Thats the only way. You dun goofed when you had a kid with the wrong slut and the consequences will never be the same. Educate yourself, you are in desperate need of it.
Maybe youll roll higher in the next life but now youre gonna have to deal with snake eyes. For the record, you need at LEAST 5 grand to start custody proceedings or your money WILL run out. This is the only way to do it. Also if you dont know what attorney ad litem is you have no right to be trying to legally make yourself the caretaker of ANY kid yours or not.
>>
>>18722534
Welp, I tried. Sorry about your mental condition. Have fun getting raped in court, dumbass.
>>
>>18722534
>you don't have money
>she doesn't have money
People who can't afford children shouldn't breed, but it's besides the point now. If both parents are destitute and therefore unable to provide for their offspring, the kids will be taken by the system and put into foster care or orphanage.
>>
>>18722534
Yeah you have to know how to file the court documents. You can go to your local court house and the people at the window their might be able to assist you in finding the documents that yo u need to file. I don't know how one finds the correct order, but

There is this huge book for every state though and basically in it it tells you how to fill out or make all types of legal forms proprely it's like $4000 though and i dont know how to get the information without going through a lawyer. This is the kind of hurdles in ur way. Im going to find the name of it for you.
>>
>>18722629
I make 120K a year, actual nigger, so fuck off.

Let me be more clear here: we already have a court settlement, but here are the circumstances:
>be me
>meet girl in Savannah, Ga drunk as fuck
>get her number and date her for a few months
>she gets pregnant right before I try to break up with her
>awkward.jpg
>was an absolute degenerate at the time, so I asked her to get an abortion
>she refused, thank fuck
>her family is super religious and debase her
>her family lives three hours away, so I don't want her to move in with them
>ask her to move in with me, she was a bitch about it, but finally agrees, on the condition that I don't date anyone while she's there
>fine.mp3
>I get a lawyer when the child is born, pay him 5,000 shekels, he advises me to settle out of court because the judge we got was an uber conservative who would not respect me because I was never married
>...o...okay (I didn't know about jews back then)
>agree to some shitty arrangement that's only slightly better than "every other weekend", on the promise that she'll give me more time
>what choice do I have? jew nigger is telling me to settle, bitch has me by the balls
>move out and buy a house, she doesn't fulfill per promise of more time, is super controlling about everything, gets a boner off of controlling me

This is where I'm at, kids.
>>
BTW, that jew lawyer asked me for 5K more after doing basically nothing. So when I say I "can't afford a lawyer" I mean that I'm unwilling to give my money to some fucking jew.
>>
>>18723183
If there hasnt been any court decision yet you get the fuck out of dodge with your kid. Take whatever savings you had and leave it all behind start fresh somewhere else with your child while you still have the option. Unless you somehow manage to win full custody there is no other option that preserves you and your childs future as unfucked individuals. It wont matter what she does at this point long as you dont tell anyone where you moved and dont go back for a while. Dont leave a forwarding address, tie up all your bills and shit beforehand. Get the fuck out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.