[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my sister to lose weight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1435289634688.gif (580KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1435289634688.gif
580KB, 480x360px
My older sister is about to turn 23, and she has been getting larger these past few years. She's about 220 lbs or more right now (5'10). I tell her to stop buying trash, and I've told her on multiple occasions I'll help her eat better if she needs to, but she doesn't do anything at all, and continues to eat garbage. She'll go to planet fitness for 40 minutes, just to go and buy taco bell because "I worked hard!".

I really want her to change her ways now. I honestly don't see her getting thinner in the future unless she starts now. As her bro it pains me to see her like this, throwing away what potential she has. She is a good looking girl with a good figure; its just being fucked over by fat right now. What can I do? Do I need to start shaming her or something? How can I get this bitch to wake the fuck up? Is she a lost cause?
>>
You have to accept you can't just change a person like that if they aren't committed themselves.
You've shown to her you could help her, she knows, she doesn't care. It's a free country.
>>
>>18722468
This is why it's important to make sure you women get a good well rounded education. I'm sure you sister is not also fat but also stupid, because nothing is a surer sign of a stupid person that obesity.

Sadly some people just aren't kite it to go far in this world and you'll just have to accept that you can only extend the hand and lead by example.
>>
>>18722468
Fat people (like other types of addicts) have to reach rock bottom before they'll change. Until she gets to the point in her life where she is absolutely sick of being fat and can't go on, it doesn't matter how much you badger her about it. All you're doing is making her feel self-conscious and chipping away at her already low self-esteem.
>>
>>18722468
I'm going to tell you how to solve this. You are not going to like it, even less agree.

Women of that kind need dominance and training.

First you need to make her dependant on you. Doesn't matter how, find a way she needs your permission to buy anything.

Once that happens, your goal is getting enough authority to punish her.

Now you are ready to train your sister. When she misbehaves like eating a taco Bell without permission, she doesn't get to eat other stuff.

You want her afraid. Just be careful that women being dominated will often offer their pussy for you to take possession.

In other words, you need to behave like her mama and control her until she is trained/thin enough. That's how women work.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.