[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trespassing ticket

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3448.jpg (206KB, 1276x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3448.jpg
206KB, 1276x716px
Cop fucked up my name on the charge. He just read it from the ID. I don't live at the address, either. What do?
>>
>5'3"
>>
>>18722455
I'm probably taller or shorter than that and I've lost a lot of weight lately. I'm literally not the same person they gave the ticket to.
>>
>>18722460
Whats your point? This isn't some loophole where the cop fucks up your name so you don't get the church. Kill urself.

I hope you repealed with DACA u fuck
>>
>>18722450
Show up, pay the fine and go.
>>
>>18722460
Why do you have someone else's information on your id? You here illegally or something? Get out if my state and out of my country.
>>
>>18722483
Has a two word last name, herp de derp...
>>
>>18722450
Did you have sex with zoo animals?
>>
>>18722450
>5'3
When will hispmanlets ever learn
>>
>>18722483
No the cop just copied my name down from ID lol
>>
>5'3
>>
Escobar?
>>
>>18722450
I think a more important question is exactly what the fuck were you doing breaking into a zoo?
>>
>>18722798
I literally just crossed a railing and got told to fuck off by a zookeeper. I went back to my truck and I was about to light a cigarette when a security guard came to my window. The zoo was closed by then. I thought they just wanted to talk lol
>>
>>18722834
The security guard asked me to follow him back to the zoo and the police put me in handcuffs for half an hour then let me go.
>>
>>18722841
This is where "Am I being detained?" Comes in OP, Should've just fucked off after being told.
>>
>>18722841
>security guard asked me to follow him
And you actually listened? Anyone that isn't an actual cop can fuck off.
>>
>>18722450
Hello Mexican in Colorado. You need to go back. Also stop fucking with the zoo.

They record your ID# dipshit so it really doesn't matter if they wrote your name as mickey mouse youre still not getting out of it.
>>
>trying to win vs law with semantics argument

This is a fantastic way to make an entire courtroom hate you. If you need me to explain why this is bad, you are a bit far gone to be asking for legal help on 4chan.

The real way to do this is to go in and ascertain that you were not doing any harm and simply intended to cross and leave or whatever. Be humble, be apologetic and most of all, don't try to front some dumbass argument like 'he he i see here you made a typo, tough luck pal.'

Seriously, what did you think? They saw you and they can place you there; not only that, the ID will line up well enough. I can't imagine Arana Carrera is going to show up a bunch.

Take it like a man. And next time, don't trespass.
>>
>>18723092
>>18723121
Isn't funny how a mexican gets caught trespassing hopping a fence?

It's in their genes even if we let them into the US theyll still be trying to hop into canada
>>
>>18722450
You might be able to get let off with nothing done to you if you use that, I would search on the internet though.
>>
>>18722698
>He copied my named down from the id
>Not my name lol

You have answered nothing. You have to go back.
>>
>>18723121
I hope you understand I'm just trying to exhaust all the bad options first. I was actually hoping I could see the footage of me for research.
>>18723233
I literally got taken back to the zoo for trespassing after I left in time for closing. Tbh it's probably because I "flirted" with the manager's daughter but I really just want a job there.
>>
>>18723321
Do you know how many Mexicans they're going to have to search through first? Lmao
>>
>>18722834
>>18722841

I'm no lawyer but you could probably sue or at least dismiss the charges under the excuse of entrapment. You complied and left the scene then these guys for whatever reason escalated the situation and not only called the cops but also brought you back.
>>
>>18722450
Just ignore it.
>>
>>18723092
They didn't copy my license number either, jackass :^)
>>
>>18722957
He literally just checked my pockets then put me in handcuffs. I'm pretty sure the girl I gave my number to as a job reference was the manager's daughter.
>>
>>18724620
He's refused to talk to me at all and that's what they said they just wanted to do.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.