[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attraction lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170519_092902_696.jpg (48KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170519_092902_696.jpg
48KB, 320x320px
My girlfriend told me she's lost her sexual attraction to me... she says she's not really in the mood for sex at all but that's how it started.

Is it over? Any way to get that attraction back or should I hit the road?
>>
leave, you cannot reignite the fire

you will only hurt yourself in the long run, she will only become more and more annoyed with you in the long run

it will strain your relationship, it will cause you pain wondering why she won't love you the same; why she won't touch you

it will bring her pain, her feeling that she is a failure as a girlfriend, her becoming more upset that she cannot give you all of her

its a walking L waiting to happen
>>
>>18722347

This is a conversation you should be having with your girlfriend, not a bunch of strangers on the internet. We don't know you or her and our wild speculation on what a girl we never met is thinking is the opposite of helpful.
>>
Leave her get fit and start fucking other girls.
That will make her want you again i guarantee it.
Don't leave her in a nice way either be fucking alpha.
Tell that bitch if its going to be like that than you are going to be out peace.
>>
Ah yes.
The first step to a MMF threesome where you get cucked.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.