[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time I felt a genuine spark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: JoyceUlysses2.jpg (63KB, 585x750px) Image search: [Google]
JoyceUlysses2.jpg
63KB, 585x750px
Hello /adv/
I have no fucking idea of what I am supposed to do now, please hear me out and help me.
Wrote this in a hurry so please excuse bad writing

>Be me
>Be 18 years old
>Transferred to new high school during summer
>Did not have any friends at this new high school
>First day goes by and I hate it all assuming I would never get along with the people here
>Large high school and shuffled classes not everybody knows each other yet
>The general consensus seems to be that I am a chill person that concentrates on studying
>Third day of school
>Sitting outside in hall before class fucking around on my phone
>Got all my books in my backpack so I am still a bit early
>Quite a large class so I haven't remembered all the faces yet
>Hear somone walking down the hallway
>This undescribably cute girl comes over and sits right beside me bringing her phone up to her face
>Got rejected few months ago by girl I hade been crushing on for years
>Thought this could be my chance to shine and stop being so autistic about girls
>I muster up the courage to speak
>"Are you also taking this class? I'm Anon. Nice to meet you."
>To my suprise she actually responded nicely
>She introduced herself and we talked a bit about our plans for the future and classes we're taking
>>
>School continues on as usual
>The class gets introduced to another language assignment
>The teacher was going to pair us up and our job would be to spend as much time with them as possible, asking them questions and getting to know them better during the course of a couple weeks
>Suprise suprise, I get to work with the girl from earlier
>Let's call her Tasha
>I ask her a lot of questions and we apparently have a lot of the same interests
>Somehow I can look at her without problem even touching her lightly, teasing her and genuienly having fun
>She wants to add me on social media to get to talk more and we exchange details
>Once again more time passes
>The day we were supposed to present the assignment she got sick
>She continues to be sick for a week
>Present day
>She did not come to school because she was sick once again
>I had talked to her earlier about telling her about all the stuff she missed in school
>At 7 pm I get a message from her and she asks about school
>We continue talking responding very quickly
>I flirt with her
>She says she is going to do some volunteer work this saturday
>I once again muster up the courage and say I'd love to come and help since she obviously was still sick
>She actually says she would love to see me
>We continue messaging until night time
>Too tired to care so I just say
>"I'd love to contine to talk to you but I have a date with my bed."
>She respond with the usual awwwww
>I quickly type
>"Are you jealous?"
>She responds yes
>I say goodnight and she happily replies

What the fuck am I supposed to do now?
>>
Are you interested? Yes.
Is she interested? Yes.
It's not complicated.
>>
>>18721976
>What the fuck am I supposed to do now?
Ask her on a date you fucking retard
>>
>>18721993
>>18722000
You might be right, probably just some of my old insecurities dragging me back when you phrase it that way. I'll ask her out this weekend during the volunteer work. Thank you very much
>>
>>18722008
If you straight asked her with the bed jealous bullshit and got a positive, it should be no sweat.
Might offer to go somewhere after your gay volunteer work
>>
Now you hang out wondering if you should be friends, FWB, or dating. Time goes on, you never really figure it out, the flame dies out, and then you stop hanging out completely. Then you spend two months looking back wondering how you fucked it up.

I've done this multiple times this year, its fucking great.
>>
>>18722017
>Now you hang out wondering if you should be friends, FWB, or dating. Time goes on, you never really figure it out, the flame dies out, and then you stop hanging out completely.
Because you're not escalating like this nigger
If you constantly find yourself wondering "what you are" to some whore then you're doing something wrong.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.