[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to help a robot friend of mine. In high school we were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2722.jpg (1MB, 2327x2807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2722.jpg
1MB, 2327x2807px
I want to help a robot friend of mine. In high school we were both near shut ins, interested in the same things (Pokemon, anime, etc).

When I went to college I figured things out, started dating, got a job, and although I didn't abandon those interests they were no longer central to my life.

He hasn't changed, and now he's a bearded shut in with the same personality from freshmen year of high school, no friends, and no female contact.

I feel like I owe it to him to help.

So /adv/, how can I help him?

Tl;dr how can I help a neet friend of mine escape wizardom
>>
>>18721966
It's his own fucking fault. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to fix his situation. He's just unwilling and maybe retarded and/or delusional in some way(s).

That's really the long and short of it, but if you want to theorize, or even waste your time on him as he grows resentful of you, that's absolutely your choice.
>>
File: IMG_2744.jpg (134KB, 750x600px)
IMG_2744.jpg
134KB, 750x600px
>>18721974
I know it's his own fault. I just know that if I was in his situation, I'd want an old friend to at least make an effort to help. I'm not going to go full bore live fixer on him, I just want to reach out in a constructive way and am looking for adv on how to do that.

For reference, this is his social media cover pic.
>>
>>18721979
when you say reach out in a constructive way you are being vague on purpose

you do want to fix his situation, unless you are referring to just showing your sympathy or something like that (which I assume is not your goal)
>>
>>18722052
There were several points in my life as a robot where externally things looked the same, but internally all I really wanted was someone to show me a better way, even if only in the form of a rough outline and a good talking to.

I don't want to tell him he's worthless, but to help put him on a better track if he's up for it. Less life coach, more "I've been there and here's how it got better"

The reason I want advice here is to see if anyone else has experience related to this
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.