[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just Friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: fool.jpg (26KB, 236x368px) Image search: [Google]
fool.jpg
26KB, 236x368px
How do you stop giving a shit about people who don't give a shit about you?

She's the only person who hasn't immediately written me off and even seems to enjoy the time we've spent together but grew distant for seemingly no reason a bit back. She went from actually talking to me to seemingly using me to give her attention when she's bored and has soft declined any opportunity to see me in the last couple weeks. She still talks to me and seeks me out but I fear she sees me as just another dick-minded dude which gets in the way of having any kind of meaningful relationship with her.
I don't want to just drop this on her because it makes me feel neurotic as fuck and the last thing I want to do is make her feel like shit. What should I do?
>>
Fuck it

I'm going to give it a week to fucking clear up without any pressure on my side to continue any conversations or meet up
I would've escalated each time I met her but she straight told me she was interested in just friends. Should I still try and put the moves on her? Seems like respect is just taken for granted these days.
>>
>>18722038
Just friends is code for "I am not attracted to you" If you are interested in her romantically then you should give up and ghost her.
She won't give a fuck so why should you.

Gone through the same situation a lot of times and I am currently going through it now.
Best thing to do is cut her from your life.
>>
She doesn't owe you a relationship. Just because she doesn't want to date you doesn't mean she doesn't care about you. Do what you want, but if you cut her off because you feel entitled to a relationship, the only one who loses here is you. She has a life outside of you, you don't seem to have a life outside of her. You're going to end up miserable and lonely, she's not.
>>
>>18722158
>She doesn't owe you a relationship.
I agree and while my original intentions were more, being "just friends" is just fine.
>Just because she doesn't want to date you doesn't mean she doesn't care about you.
And just because she tolerates speaking with me doesn't mean she cares about me. Congrats on missing the point

She obviously thinks I want to fuck her and is revels in the attention sometimes and others pushes me away when at no point am I overt or crass about it; I'm just trying to be friendly and express interest in her fucking life while very rarely getting the same in return.
But hey, I'm the dick. Kill yourself.
>>
>>18722182
>all this projection
Enjoy your lonely life.
>>
>>18722189
>"le I heard the word projection once and now I use it when I get called a retard" reply
K
>>
>>18722200
My god, you're a bitter individual. No wonder she doesn't want to date you.
>>
>>18721961
Basically you were rejected and said she wanted to be your friend, and you are comfortable being her friend and wanted to be her friend too. But the issue is that she is becoming so distant that it is harming their friendship. Basically she wants to be your friend but she is treating you more distant than you'd treat an acquaintance. Is this correct? If so you should have just said that, because you are giving posters the wrong impression.

I would ask her what is wrong, and if she refuses to be friendly completely cut her off until she asks why. When she does try and reach out, tell her that you do not feel like her friend because she has been way too distant and aloof. If she still doesn't change cut her off until she does. It is rude as hell to cold shoulder people if they are your friends.
>>
>>18722200
>>18722182
Here's the piece of advice everyone is and should give you.

If you want to fuck a girl and get rejected here is what you do,

1. Stop texting and move with your life.
2. Be polite to her

Here is what you dont do:
1. Act like you only wanted to be friends; very immature
2. Expect that you have a chance to get with her if only you can change her mind
3. Continue to text her... she doesnt care.
Okay. Just stop texting her and move on.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.