[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF 2.5 years , am I overreacting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 4810867-3889123169-Afric.jpg (2MB, 2800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
4810867-3889123169-Afric.jpg
2MB, 2800x2000px
Shes 22 I'm 25.

Usually when my gf does bad on a test or something negative happens like that, she gets a little depressive and just wants to be alone and cry and such. Not always though. So yesterday was one of those days, and I just asked if she wanted me to come over. She said she wants to just go in her room and cry and sleep, plus her roommate is having friends over so she just wants to hide in her room. But that she will tell me how she feels when she gets home from work. I took that as a soft no and just carried on, figuring we wouldn't hang out tonight.

She texted me when she got home saying she was gonna eat a pizza.. then 30 min later that the friends hanging out turned into a party situation (which seemed predictable to me) and then 30 min later that shes having a "sort of nice time" but is still super sad about her test failure. Another hour, hour and a half goes by and she sends me more texts saying whatever bla bla and then she says "I miss you so much"

I immediately replied saying something like thats ridiculous, i asked you to come over today you said you would just be in your room and sleep and then you realized you had a party in your house and still didn't invite me and now you're saying you miss me? Makes no sense.

She said she is sorry that she frustrated me and eventually later in the night just said im sorry that im crazy, although I don't know if that was pertaining to her depressive states or the situation that night.

I'm just so annoyed at this crazy bullshit. Who says no to a hang out cuz going to bed early, doesn't invite you when its clear youll be up late, and then say that they miss you so much?

Am I overreacting?
>>
maybe a touch but nah not really
>>
>>18721879
That's why it's better not to take girls seriously. My fucking gf is being nuts today too, makes me want to break up with her and be on my own
>>
>>18721889
How is your gf being nuts? I am the king of having a crazy gf, join my kingdom.

>>18721884
what do you think I should do? I mean how do i react to someone saying they dont want to see me essentially but that they miss me? What kind of crazy shit..
>>
I feel like my best course of action to feel better is to try and ask what her reasoning for last night happening.. Like obviously she didnt wanna see me, but why say she misses me? If she wanted to see me and missed me, why not invite me? I can't fathom there's going to be a logical answer though.
>>
>>18721897
Sounds like she was feeling guilty so she sent the texts but she didn't actually want you around.
>>
>>18721902
Okay. Thats reasonable. Shes going to flip her shit if I ask her if she was guilty that she didnt want me around so she sent me that text with the whole dont you know how much i love you i show you i love you more than anything etc. Gonna make me the bad guy
>>
>>18721904
Probably best just to drop it and remember it for next time something like that happens.
>>
>>18721897
>Reasoning
>Women

OP she was feeling sad, saw a bunch of people and was slowly coaxed into joining the party. At a certain point she realized she was having fun and not feeling bad anymore and wanted you there. Women are not rational creatures. They base their actions and words on what they are feeling in that moment first and foremost.
>>
>>18721906
Gonna be tough for me because she will just pester me for why im upset why im not talkin the same way etc. After 2.5 years she can tell when im mad super easily. I can't bring myself to just be with her the same way while im just flabbergasted at her actions.

Guilt is an amazing explanation though, didnt occur to me AT ALL
>>
>>18721895
>>18721889
About not taking a vacation on Christmas. I told her it'd have to wait because of work. And she's been getting bigger lately. She's a cute polish girl but her diet is atrocious. I didn't really notice it until we lived together. Pizza covered in garlic ranch is not okay. I called her out when I saw her eat that shit and she threw a fit. Now she's ignoring me
>>
Why do people think dealing with shit like this is a good trade for getting pussy?
And shes the crazy one, OP?
>>
>>18721909
That would also make sense, timeline wise from her texts it does seem like she only actually said I miss you after she started feeling a bit better and apparently had cleaned her entire room. Think this is more sound than the guilt idea?

>>18721911
My girl doesnt get bigger but shes not in great shape and never was, the best thing that can be done is working out together man. Cooking together is fun too. It takes effort.
>>
>>18721923
Attachment is the only explanation I have, really. When I was meeting hos on tinder it doesn't take much to realize someone is crazy and stop talking to them, but what happens in relationships (I feel) is that you date the one that hides the crazy and after 6-8 months when it starts oozing out you give a couple chances because the first 6 months she was the least crazy of them all, and then you're a year and a half in and you are dating a psychopath but frankly in my opinion to willingly and happily start over after a year and a half you must be just as crazy as staying in it.
>>
>>18721931
So living in batshit is somehow less crazy than leaving? And your only reasoning behind that is attachment?
You need some perspective man.
You aren't going to spend the rest of your life with this girl. Move on. Do shit for you instead of trying to complicate your life before you even know wtf youre doing for yourself. Zero reason to continue interpersonal relationships when they do not benefit you or your state of mind.
N no, getting some good times out of it does not add up to equal all the time you will spend thinking in circles and wasting time trying to get something to work that never will. You already decided shes crazy, that means its over anon.
>>
File: IMG_1766.png (95KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1766.png
95KB, 240x200px
>>18721879
>I need someone to cheer me up, but you only are my 2.5 years boyfriend.
>That's what friends are for, right?
>I dont want people to think I'm a whore, so I got my BF which I don't want to see but still tell him I miss him, just for making sure that people says Im a good, decent girl.

Sorry OP, but you better end that bitch up, before you turn into an actual cuck, and start posting "my gf goes partying with 8 dudes, but they are only her friends, r-right?" kind of thread.
>>
>>18721943
I mean I think so, and I hope that I will spend my life with her. She absolutely doesn't benefit my mental state, but I feel benefited as far as how shes opened my mind to doing things outside of the house and going places. But shes absolutely crazy, I just don't know if there are women out there that aren't.. Have you ever heard of a woman that doesn't say she has anxiety btw? I don't think so. I think they're all some level of crazy.

>>18721944
I mean I don't think shes cheating, but yeah who knows. Theres been a precedent where sometimes she doenst want me cheering her up and just wants to cry alone so its not unbelievable
>>
>>18721958
>>18721958
i will add that my career is set and i dont have many problems that a mid 20's person might have, im actually in that stage where just sharing life is all im looking for. If i could change anything about her itd be her crazy of course, but yeah i just feel like any of them would be crazy but i know this one at least makes me happy a lot of days
>>
>>18721924
Your gf seems like she can't make decisions for herself, so she just goes with the flow. I'd say just make a note of it but don't make it a big deal.

I do all of that OP. She still chooses to eat shit food. I wouldn't mind if it was once in a while. I can't snap her out of her delusion, she thinks she eats healthy. And I'm getting tired of trying to talk to her and it turns into an argument. I can't focus on a woman who doesn't want to improve herself, I'll just go with it for now and see what happens
>>
>>18721895
you call her out on it playfully
>>
>>18721965
Thats shitty. I get the improvement thing, i couldnt deal if i was improving my life and my gf just coasted/got worse
>>
>>18721958
Anon im married and have three kids with a fucking walking disaster. I have literally pulled her out of the shit and work endlessly to fix her fucked up brain. She knows shes fucked, and works with me. She listens, tries, and does. After 5 years the times i have spent being rekt about how fucked it all is still tower over the good times. Listen to me when i say its over. You either dedicate your life to fixing her (not worth it, wont work) or you gtfo before something worse happens. It sounds like you have a LOT of growing up to do. You need to go live your life and turn into the person you will spend the rest of your life being. Until you do that you are doomed to be asking fucking 4chan for advice on how to deal with crazy gf bls no bully :DDDD
Do not put yourself in shitty situations ever for any reason. I dont give a shit what you can convince yourself is acceptable, you are fucking yourself over for past emotions and gains that you could have accomplished by yourself. You are cucking your life my friend.
>>
heh, i had started typing out a similar explanation to this >>18721909 but figured it was just gonna be repeating what you said in the op and was already obvious. can absolutely without any doubt confirm every word anon says here. the point right after she says she misses you so much is when to throw in a playful remark about "well then would you like me to come over now since you're done being a fag?" with one of the smiley face things
>>
this bitch woke up and is asking me to send a dick pic. sigh.
>>
>>18721987
Why do you stay?
>>
>>18721879
Dude chill, she didn't know it was gonna turn into a party and then she started to miss your presence, plus she didn't think to invite you cause things just moved in the direction of the party totally unplaned. You are overreacting.:)
>>
>>18722007
Though my wife is fucked, the kids are not. She is a mess in her head but we are raising some seriously awesome children. I owe it to the next generation to make sure these three are top of the line models instead of more shitty broken molested shitkids.
>>
>>18722040
Takes some willpower and love. Kudos, man
>>
>>18722040
this guy knows whats up
kids come first and are literally what marriage was designed to work for
after the kids are well adjusted and with their own lives then you fucking go about figuring out what to do with the wife
>>
>>18723355
>after the kids are well adjusted
Kids can tell if their parents don't actually love each other. And that fucks with them.
>>
>>18723362
True story, coming from a kid that was in that situation.
>>
>>18721989
Nah. She didnt start missing OP. She just said she was because she felt guilty. She knew OP wouldnt like it. She knew OP had predicted it turning into a party and that at the back of his mind he knows her reality. BUT having a good time at a party is more important to her. She is taking OP for granted. She is starting to get bored in this relationship but is not ready to jump ship until she has her foot on a different boat. Typical human behavior.
>>
>>18721989
If she was actually missing him, she would ask if he could come over. He already asked her and got denied. Why would he ask again and be labeled clingy.
>>
>>18721879
If she's like my ex, she probably got better, and actually missed you, but didn't want to tell you to come over after she rejected you. So she kept hinting at you but you missed all of them. (especially the "I miss you", you were supposed to say "I'm coming over then")

>im sorry that im crazy
Lmao, that's definitely my ex. She knows she's wrong but that's how she is.
Also, she had BPD and an anxiety disorder, so it explained a lot of her behavior. I decided to be supportive instead of bashing her everytime she fucks up, and our relationship really got better.
So you do what you want, but think about it dude
>>
>>18723362
No one ITT is even talking about that let alone refuting it.
>>
>>18724217
This probably hits the nail on the head. She probably legitimately thought she would just be sad and miserable all night, and then got caught up in things and started feeling better and then because she loves you wants to be with you, but couldn't just say that because she told you not to come earlier. There's even a possibility she wanted you to come over and comfort her while she was sad but didn't want to flat out say it because you might just do it because you feel you HAVE to and be miserable when she wanted you to offer and not mind that she'd be sad and useless.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.