[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Condom problems I just lost my virginity last week to my gf,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1505395795114.jpg (199KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1505395795114.jpg
199KB, 680x1024px
Condom problems

I just lost my virginity last week to my gf, who was also a virgin. It was pretty damn awesome for a first time, not as awkward as i'd imagined. Only problem was, i couldn't keep a condom on. I'm about average length, and i bought standard trojans. Those things still look enormous when unraveled all the way. I'm not sure if i'm too small for them or what. I shouldn't be, because those are the average condoms that like 98% of men buy. I couldn't get hard enough to keep them on i guess, and i ended up going through like 5 of them. When i was inside her with a condom, i couldn't even feel if my dick was hard or not.

I said fuck this at one point and went in without one. She started moaning like crazy, and i felt myself get rock hard. It was incredible. But this got her concerned since i leak so much precum and i ended up buying her a morning after pill.

Tl;dr: i hate condoms, but i have to start using them. What do i do?
>>
>>18721596

You're using them wrong. Get hard first. Unless you've got an absolute micropenis standard shouldnt be too big.

You shouldnt be putting them over a flacid dick or trying to penetrate someone flacid either. The condom is designed to stay on once you're hard and becomes useless once you lose that erection and get soft

Honestly the worst part about a condom is staying hard if you're fumbling with the packet and getting it ready, practice just whippin that shit out and getting on fast asf one smooth motion
>>
>>18721607

Yeah but i can't stay hard with those things. I don't feel much. i'll go back to eating her sweet pussy to get her squirming again in hopes that i'll get aroused again, but she tastes like awful latex.
>>
If you both are in an exclusive relationship you could get her to start birth control. Not necessarily the pills, but there's these patches that are easy to buy and are as effective without the need to change them daily (only once a week).
>>
>>18721637

She might be open to looking into that stuff, but we just started having sex. Condoms should do for now, if i can get the hang of them.
>>
>>18721652
I believe they are available without prescription, if that also helps your decision. Just make sure you are hard when putting on the condom; if you start losing your chub mid sex that might be nervousness or something Idk I'm female.
Good luck OP
>>
My guess is that the problem is simply that you're not really getting hard enough.

This is super common for virgins. You get nervous and can't relax, and then you start thinking way too much about the fact you're not hard. So you can't get hard. But it still feels pretty good when you're only half hard.

This is usually made worse because virginal women are also god awful at sex and they do basically nothing to get you turned on.

So then when you took the condom off you could relax and you received some actual sexual stimulation. Then bam - boner town.
>>
>>18721596
What age r u?
>>
>>18721671

>This is usually made worse because virginal women are also god awful at sex and they do basically nothing to get you turned on.

This. yeah, she sucks my dick like she's licking a lollypop xD i just wanna push her head down and shove it in all the way but she doesn't think she can take it all. Oh well, confidence boost i guess, since 4chan would call me small. I still like her and find her attractive.

What are some good examples of dirty talk? That shit really turns her on. So far, all i really call her is my dirty little slut.
>>
>>18721687
Tell her to fuck your cock and take it all blahblah.
Basically narrate sex but using slang (tho if you say "lick my peepee" you might be soon searching for a new gf.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.