[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not really gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

3 years ago i started telling people in gay to try and get a leg up in life and get a personality change going. I came out to family, friends, and co workers.

3 years later I'm tired of lying. I've been dating a guy and hate it. I hate sucking dick. I wanna have sex with a woman again, but I've built up so much by being gay I can't just let it collapse. I need a way out.

Please, how can I convincingly switch to women publically and dump my boyfriend?
>>
>>18721466
-2/10 bait
>>
>>18721471

No, please don't say that. I'm not baiting you. I'm serious. Look I get it. Why would someone pretend to be gay? It sounds like bait, but Fuck me if I'm not serious man.

I'm being 100% and this site was the only place I could think of to get help. I tried reddit and no answers except 1 guy. Please help me.
>>
>>18721466
"I'm bisexual"

Done
>>
>>18721488
/thread
>>
>>18721488

Ok that helps with the image problem. But, I need a way out of my relationship. How can I dump this guy and start dating women again without him thinking I'm straight.

Im concerned about losing all the gay cred I've built up. Its helped me get a job, book shows, and make friends ya know I don't wanna lose all that and saying I'm bisexual will help with that, but I need to deal with the boyfriend too.
>>
>>18721499
Stop being a fag and say you do not want to eat his salami sandwich anymore.
>>
is homosexuality really just a meme ?
>>
>>18721466
everytime you say something say "no homo", no homo.
that shows that you ain't playing with your heterosexuality, no homo.
>>
>>18721500

Of course, but its not that easy because I also need a clean break up. Saying bye with no reasoning and then going to a woman is how rumors start or worse.

Maybe I can start by cutting off sex though. No more sex and then build off a dead bedroom?
>>
>>18721517
>and then going to a woman is how rumors start or worse.
What kind of topsy-turvy bizarro world are you living in where it's EASIER for you to be gay, and terrifying that people might think you're straight?

"Sexual confusion" is a thing, you would not be the first person to have a "gay phase" or relationship and end up going back to women. Sexuality is much more fluid, conditional and situational than people think. The idea that "you're born gay and that's it" is a meme, it's only true for a pretty small percentage of the gay community.
>>
>>18721590

Holy duck you're right. This is my key out of this and all I have to do is play it straight. It'll likely take another year or more to fully release myself, but it can work.
>>
File: 1437094404484.gif (2MB, 322x252px) Image search: [Google]
1437094404484.gif
2MB, 322x252px
>>18721466
>>
>>18722749

Its not funny man.
>>
>>18721517
You built your life on a terrible lie. Why do you think your problem started with the lie when the problem that started it all is what you wanted? If the very foundation of what you've built up is undesirable, how can anything yhat was built on top of it be good? You've said it already--these people like you because you're gay. If that's a lie, then why do you care about these people--they only care about you because of something you are not. If you want to change your life, you have to be willing to change all of it. You cant just pick and choose like it's a buffet. What you are afraid of are the consequences of your deceit. If you are not willing to face the consequnces, you cannot experience real change. If this isn't what you want, then stop pursuing it. Figure out what you do want and suffer for it. That is the only way you can be happy.
>>
>>18721466
Why the fuck did you that ?
>>
>>18721499
>gay cred

Most definitely bait.
>>
>>18721499
Jfc anon grow a set and dump him. Secondly you've portrayed yourself as a stereotypical fag, using everyone around you to get your own way, weaseling your way to where you don't belong to get what doesn't belong to you, and you strung someone along. How exactly do you think these so called friends will view the friendship retrospectively? This won't end well unless you have honed your psychopathic tendancies......
>>
File: cashback.jpg (72KB, 400x569px) Image search: [Google]
cashback.jpg
72KB, 400x569px
>>18721466
>mfw I did this to get near to pussy, and was rewarded with a glimpse of knickered ass
>>
>>18723238

A lot of reasons.
>>
>>18723258

Why do you think this is bait?
>>
>>18721466
I can believe this. I once pretended to be gay so that a girl I wanted to fuck would let me hang out in her room for hours.

I never fucked her though, but the joke's on her, she had a miscarriage.
>>
>>18723341
>I never fucked her though, but the joke's on her, she had a miscarriage.

HAHAHA FOR FUCK'S SAKE
>>
stop worrying about acts, how your perceived, and what other people think. break up with your boyfriend and just wake up the next day living authentically, hitting on who you want to hit on. if anyone asks say your straight or bi. but until you bring a girl home no one really needs to know the nitty gritty do they?

>>18721499

>without him thinking im straight

but thats what you are / you want.

you are not going to lose 'cred' by revealing you are straight to an ex.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.