[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I friendzoned already?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1503103413153.png (94KB, 323x514px) Image search: [Google]
1503103413153.png
94KB, 323x514px
Girl is super nice to me. She keeps making physical contact with me, like pinching my arms and cheeks.

We aren't that close yet, but she asked me if she is my new best friend.
Need halp anon.
>>
Next time you are near her, and she is being all cute, just kiss her. I suggest the ear or neck.
>>
Bu---but anon she is extremely conservative!
>>
>>18721417
I know you have already decided to do it.

Conservatives are not anti-sexuality. But, if you feel like a kiss is too much, just grab her hand casually and playfully turn it as if you were looking for something, and with your thumb, tickle her wrist (the inner part with all the veins).
>>
>thousands
It was just a couple of hundreds. reeeeeeee
>>
I was in this boat, didn't work out for me. Worth a shot though
>>
>>18721406
come on now you don't respond to playful pinching by kissing in return

just react in mutual touch

so just start messing with her, pinching her arms and back, whatever it may be

be playful
>>
tell her to quit touching

women don't like men to touch them inappropriately so why should you tolerate it?
>>
>>18721852
Df he's trying to smash I think telling her to stop would completely ruin it. L2think
>>
So, I should just respond by reciprocating her touches
>>
>>18721398
>
>>18721398
Ask her out for coffee/drinks fast, read her gestures and body language for signs, ask if she has boyfriend, if she doesn't start flirting A BIT.

Also super important, TALK NORMALY, dont get retarded, talk like she is a normal human being not the focus of all your dreams and desires!
>>
>>18722298
She doesn't have a bf. Not even once in her life.
Thanks I'll try that advice of yours.
>>
>>18721852

If a girl finds you attractive, she'll absolutely want you to touch her inappropriately- grabbing her ass, groping her tits, etc.

T. Been friendzoned countless times because i was afraid to touch. Grabbed one girl's ass randomly, it led to making out, now she's my gf and i can touch her pussy literally any time i want and she loves it every time.
>>
>>18722342
Also when she touches, pinches you and stuff, reciprocate in same way so if she's into you she will get encouraged and if not, well you only doing things she did to you so it should be ok.
>>
>>18722376
It's probably better to start with safer areas for first touches IMO
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.