[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Short guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ducking duck.jpg (203KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
ducking duck.jpg
203KB, 900x675px
Can guys below 6 foot ever be truly manly?

Not tough or anything like that,there are tons of bad ass women and boys that are short and could kick my ass but that's not what i'm talking about

I'm talking about the confidence a man gives off, that truly primal attraction that only tall men can make me feel,can a short guy overcome looking like a boy and give off this aura too?
>>
>>18721373
I'm only like 5'8 or 5'9, and I know I give off that confident aura and multiple past girlfriends have brought that up and how they were so attracted to it. Here is what I have going for me that they mentioned or I noticed about it.

I work out a lot.
I give back to my community by doing community service once in a while.
I know how to do carpentry, fix things, and work on cars (my old man made sure of this during my childhood).
I have a big dick but I never bring it up myself and let the women bring it up. It has no reflection on my ego but I know it's big.

Confidence comes from life experiences, knowledge, and how others perceive you OP. That and how you perceive yourself as long as you don't stroke your own ego all the time. Being confident, stern when needed, and compassionate are all things females notice in a guy. The thing is you need to be consistent with these things and really have them as part of your personality. If you falter a lot but talk or act like you are that type of person, they will notice.

I hope you and anyone who reads this can take something away from what I said. We live in an age of self gratification and always taking the easy route and it honest affects our relationships with the opposite sex.

A few examples before I stop rambling.
After a few dates with who is new my GF she mentioned she had to move an entire garden for a garage she was having built on her property. I offered to help. Not manly working in a garden right? Nope, I did all the shoveling and heavy lifting, she asked for input in how to set up the new garden and we bonded during the entire process. Also, I noticed some things that were broken around her house and offered to fix them later. She was very impressed and to this day remembers how in charge I was and yet willing to help her in her daily life and fix things. She found all of this sexy.

Best of luck guys.
>>
>>18721373
My boyfriend is 5'8" (and I'm barely couple of inches shorter), but I always perceived him as very manly.

He works out. He dresses well. He's successful.
He's socially dominant. He's charming, outspoken, calm and always in control of the conversation.
He knows how to fix shit around the house and fix the car. We renewed our house together and I think we were fucking 3 times a day.
He's a gentleman. He's kind.
We also have a rather... Traditional relationship, in a way. When I'm with him, I feel like he appreciates when I'm feminine.
>>
>>18721373

your mistaking confidence and competence for spectacle.

Its a common misunderstanding if you're young or small in social connections.

But if you have been around a man who is just physically imposing in some way and how you feel around them, and then compare it to a man of distinct capability and competence and how you feel around them, your understanding of manliness changes.

And this is true not just for femanons, men that learn the difference know which one to strive for.

most people from /fit/ know this, despite the rhetoric they trade in around there about height.
>>
>>18721373
What you're talking about is respected as a man.

It's true i've seen short guys kick people's ass or turn a hot girl on but they still get no respect. I suppose because it's not their "place". It's not the natural order for a short guy to do that and it offends people's sensibilities.
>>
Every inch lower than average makes it much more difficult. When you see a huge guy walk into a room everyone turns their head. When you're talking to someone towering down on you and you're thinking "I would not want to piss this guy off", that intimidation another man feels probably translates to attraction in women.

Looking down on a short man, no matter how buff and tattooed he is, is still not nearly as intimidating as someone looking down on you. Also when you're short everything has a double edge. People think if you're short and strong, rich, charismatic, they spin it as compensating if they don't like you.

>>18721409
>>18721446
Not even that short. Slightly below average is not short. I'm talking a man that would be mistaken for a boy. It sucks.
>>
>>18721409
5'8 5'9 is confirmed the master race. I don't know about bieng truly manly? I'm not sure what that means? But I juts try to live my life bro
>>
>>18721409
>>18721446
5'8 5'9 this is nothing

Talk about being 5'5 5'6
>>
File: putin30_10_10_2085660i.jpg (83KB, 400x620px) Image search: [Google]
putin30_10_10_2085660i.jpg
83KB, 400x620px
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.