[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i neck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: et phone home.jpg (32KB, 502x455px) Image search: [Google]
et phone home.jpg
32KB, 502x455px
18, receding hairline, recessed chin, very pale skin that doesn't tan (believe me I've done more than just 'tried'), gapped af teeth. Had 2 girlfriends one of which was long distance both fat and depressed. 16 year old brother swims in pussy, has none of my issues as well as a height advantage which I obviously don't. Broad shouldered and fit, in no way socially retarded and very extroverted and easy to talk to. At this point I've pretty much given up on any dating life just because I look like a fucking troglodite and can't change that at all despite taking very good care of myself and eating well.

Should I fuckin neck

pic unrelated
>>
Stop being jealous of your brother and go out and do something about it. Its all fixable (except height)
>>
Stop defining yourself in your relationships with women. You are good at something, focus on it. You bathe and eat well, that is more than a lot of people can do.
>>
15 years of total sex culture later and we wonder why ugly dudes want to die just because they arent getting laid.
Follow your fucking interests OP and stop thinking with your dick you stupid fuck.
>>
>>18721351
The issue is that I'm basically going to have a shit rest of my youth just like up until now; don't have thousands to spend on plastic surgery and finasteride to help hairline issue doesn't cut it. Other than that I'm not exactally sure what is 'fixable'
>>
>>18721362
To clarify, pretty sure I have a serious issue with wanting to feel loved desu or at least somewhat desirable to anyone at all, couldn't care less about getting laid in itself just fuckin hate what I am that can't be changed
>>
>>18721363
Just shave your head, man. It's not that bad. Go to the gym, get a job and get braces or whatever to fix your teeth. Practice socializing. Everything you listed except height can be fixed.
>>
>>18721345
If you break your knees you gain extra cartilege and you can get taller.
>>
>>18721372
Get help then fgt
>>
>>18721395
I meant that I'm an extrovert and have no social issues not him.
>>
>>18721372
>can't be changed
Bullshit. You just don't want to work hard to change.

If your hair is receding, cut it all off and try the bald look. If your chin is recessed, realize no one actually gives a fuck.

If you have pale skin that doesn't tan, realize that some people are really attracted to pale, white af people.

If your teeth are fucked, go see an orthodontist. If you had bad previous relationships, go see a therapist and get over them.

Work on improving yourself. If your social skills suck, work on improving them. You can get better, but you just want to give up.

So no, you shouldn't just fuckin neck. Get real man. Have you considered talking to your brother about how he does so well with girls? Maybe try actually paying attention to what he does around them. Body language, mannerisms, when to speak and when not to speak.

>but anon, I don't know what to talk about
Fuck off with this. If you don't have something to talk about, then GET OUT AND SEE THE WORLD.

There are tons of things out there to talk about, but everyone on 4chan always whines saying they don't know what to say because they live boring lives in front of computer screens, then complain when they don't have experiences to talk about.
>>
That's not how I remember it.
>>
>>18721418
I mean I honestly appreciate your points and know they are valid but let me put it in to perspective

I have literally been told by more girls than I can count on both hands that I would be boyfriend material if I was less ugly (highlight the chin part, because yes it is the biggest factor in the how a woman views a man's attractiveness in the vast majority of cases).
>>
>>18721465
Who cares. Not important.
Im re considering my answer, you should an hero. Obviously there is no higher calling for you than having some slut swoon over you, so just end it.
Nothing will ever be okay again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.