[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a thread the other day about this guy who said he all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (226KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 1280x960px
I made a thread the other day about this guy who said he all the sudden doesn't like me like that. So I texted him tons of stuff like trying to
Interpret why he all the sudden felt like this. Literallt before this happened, he would say he's in love with me, when he's drunk he said he loved me, stuff like that etc. then all the sudden he says he just doesn't like me the same way and it really hurt.

I kinda feel like it was after I went out with his friends and I was really akward the whole time Bc when I went out w my ex's friends he wouldn't let me talk to anyone so I literally have to learn how to communicate with people again idk. The next morning he looked at me different and started acting diff since. Or it could be from other stuff, that something about my physically or whatver he doesn't like and is coming to terms with it now.

I asked him to block me so I could move on and he refused to block me. He said he felt guilty and felt really bad about all of it. But after sending him like fifty texts just trying to figure out why, I finally just said "well im just gonna block you so I can move on, and not hope that you Change your mind" I blocked him and that was that. A couple hours later he called me on a fake number. Wtf? He said he felt bad I was going nuts& wanted to explain& wanted to be there for me Bc he still cares about me& basically said the same things "I don't like u like that" then he said he just like dating lots of ppl there's nothing wrong with me, then he said he's only liked two girls in his life and it's just how he's wired. I asked him more question about stuff he said before and he was like I don't know I wasn't lying no was just drunk and stuff. I said okay and told him that I'm blocking him so I can move on and he needs to respect that and not call me ofher numbers. He said okay, and then he said talk to you later, and I was like I'm not talking to you later but okay bye and he said bye.
Like can someone help me out here
>>
>>18721309

Also He was looking at my Instagram stories still on a fake account which is weird i think. He said if I was any other girl he would just cut her off and say bye and never talk to her again but he cares about me so he didn't wanna do that to me. And I was like
Well if you realy care about me why are you saying you don't like me like that? And he said no I just care about you as a friend.

Should I just stop thinking about this and block him and move on?
>>
I kinda just wanna improve my life and put it all over Instagram and never speak to him again as revenge
>>
>>18721309

Can someone help me pls
>>
Like I said before. He doesn't like you but he likes controlling you and your time.

Tell me something; what's your ideal outcome with this guy? What do you want from him?
>>
>>18721322
Do it then. Go out and do stuff and hangout with people (opposite sex especially) make it seem like you have an interesting life. I'm in a similar position to you and I'm looking to improve only I have no friends lol.
If he likes you he'll most likely be jealous of the attention you're getting and try to reconnect with you.
>>
>>18721352

I did want to be with him, I was in love
With him or thought I was. I just wasn't sure if he's trying to hurt me and is playing games, and if I should actually really move on or not, but I did block him again I guess part of me wonders if he will contact me on another number or something and he's lying but I
Guesss
Shouldn't think like that? Idkk I'm just kinda hurt but I guess I should block and move on?
>>
>>18721353
Oh and if you hangout with other people and stop thinking about him you'll probably develop feelings for someone else and forget about him too
>>
>>18721353

Ehh well I
Don't wanna like do
Stuff just to make
Him jealous that's him controlling me..

I'm just improving my life right now for me it's gonna take me a long time
>>
>>18721355

True
>>
>>18721354
>Shouldn't think like that? Idkk I'm just kinda hurt but I guess I should block and move on?
You can do whatever you want to do. If you want to spend the next 10 years (or however long he enjoys toying with you) going back and forth with this guy you can! It's your life
>>
>>18721364

Yeah true fuck it. I'm done . If he for some reason calls me on a fake number like a psycjo I'll hang up :)
>>
>>18721358
Understandable, but like I said>>18721355 it'll help you move on with your life if you hangout with others
>>
>>18721378

Yeah true I'm gonna . I know I can get over him, I was just confused as to whether he's lying and he's hurt or something and I just wanan know before I forget about him and move
On completely . I'm moving on fuck it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.