[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe stupid problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1504554409115.png (1MB, 1280x1894px) Image search: [Google]
1504554409115.png
1MB, 1280x1894px
I am a girl with a problem. I love both my boyfriend (M) and his best friend(A). This makes me suffering because I don't think it's normal and I shouldn't cheat on M. Tell me your opinion about this question.

(Just in case, you must know that I like more M than A and I don't want to break up with M)
>>
I think I'm your heart/head you know what you want to do.

I think you will eventually either lose this crush or cheat on M. Give it time and let it pass.

If you cheat just tell your boy M
>>
>>18721299

OK, thanks :)
>>
Oh wait what, a girl wants multiple dicks because she is confused about emotions?
Shut it down.
>>
>>18721281
You love them both in a romantic way?
You want to have sex with A?
If you answered yes to either of those two questions, you are honestly a pretty bad person for letting your feelings develop to that point. In all honesty, a stable adult in a good relationship can realize they are attracted towards someone else and shut it down before emotions develop. It's part of being in a monogamous relationship (if that's your thing). So yeah, if you let it get to the point where A makes you wet and you fantasize about him when having sex with M, nothing good will come of this, you already let things get out of hand.

If you answered no to both things, you just love A as a friend and that's ok. You can love someone else on a non sexual level.
>>
Sounds like you need to spend less time with A.
>>
>>18721281
If you truly love your boyfriend you'll stop seeing the other guy.
OP you can't have your cake and eat it too you bitch.
>>
>>18721299
>it's ok if you cheat just tell your bf
Women giving each other advice.
This is topkek material.
>>
Pretty simple, don't cheat on your boyfriend. There's not even a question here, just think "What would a scumbag do?" and then do the opposite. It's fine to be attracted to other people but don't cheat and think it's OK because some tard on 4chan said you can just tell your boyfriend.
>>
>>18721281
Why do you love your boyfriend's best friend? When did you start having feelings for him? Are you unhappy in any way in your current relationship?
>>
>>18721299
>if you cheat tell him

This is actually good advice sine you'd rather be an honest piece of shit than a dishonest one, but at the same time, not cheating is the best course of action.
>>
You do not love any of them.
You are lusting after A and stringing M along.
>>
Just another dumb bitch that does not know what she wants.
Move along people.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.