[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can this be traced back to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1483843046964.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483843046964.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>Get bank account with large sum of money in it from third party (I assume it might be hacked)
>Transfer it to a paypal account that can't be traced to me
>Use it to buy my own recordings on bandcamp using "name your price"
>Get a legit check from Bandcamp that looks legit by the government

I'd only access the bank accounts and the paypal in places I can't be traced. The only downside I see is Bandcamp taking some of my money with their taxes.
>>
>>18721133
>paypal account that can't be traced to me
>can't be traced
>can't
How mich stupid are you and how many years in prison are you facing?
>>
>>18721133
Everything is taped, recorded and traced and will be used against you, including this thread.
>>
>>18721133
>no mention of using vpn or doing things at starbucks
>regardless will still get in trouble for not reporting suspecious activity that directly benefits you
The transaction will get flagged when you try to get the money out of the bank too quickly. You would have to do it over a large time frame which will give them opportunity to find you. Once you get it into paypal you will still need a way to give it to yourself in a way that doesnt directly tie you to the account. Its better to buy bitcoin and give it to yourself and then just take it out as you need it so the IRS doesnt get suspicious.
This all depends on how large a sum of money it is.
>>
At my bank in Canada we usually flag if the cash deposit or withdrawal is over 10,000
>>
>>18721133
Your attempt at money laundering is laughable. Ofc it can be traced to you, including this thread like previously mentioned.
Have fun on jail OP
>>
>>18721149
>How mich stupid are you
>How mich

>>18721163
>>no mention of using vpn or doing things at starbucks

Thought that was implied.

>then just take it out as you need it

The "taking it out" part is the hard part. You're saying just sell the bitcoins little by little if I decide to go with it?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.