[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide and confusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1504399209160.jpg (17KB, 480x374px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504399209160.jpg
17KB, 480x374px
I have a false aligation against me at University. Don't know what to do. I've considered getting a layer or just shooting myself. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
>>
shoot yourself
>>
>>18720999
Holy shit first trips
>>
>>18720999
Murder suicide.
Leave a note explaining that she lied and forced you into a situation that you had no choice but to kill yourself and you decided to take her out also.
>>
>>18721020
I don't know if I want to put that burden on my family
>>
if the allegation is false, then your suicide is a reward for your accuser.
>>
>>18721044
You might be putting a burden on your family but you would be helping every person in a simular situation as you.
>>
>>18721048
This.

What was the crime OP, was it rape? In which case if she has no evidence she won't win.
Also make sure you take it to real court and not the bullshit university court.
>>
>>18721048
>>18721057
Thank you, this is the kind of advice I needed to hear. To the best of my knowledge it is a title ix complaint and not rape aligations.
>>
contact FIRE. unless they spell it FYRE, in which case that's who you contact. either way get in touch with those dudes. if you have text messages or snapchats or anything else like that from the period in question, do not delete them and make backup copies. good luck and godspeed OP.
>>
>>18721087
perfect, what evidence do they have on you? Who are they claiming you're discriminating against, and honestly how do you have any power over them if you're just a student?
>>
>>18721089
And also this, as a daughter of a lawyer I was basically taught since birth to document my whole life so that if anyone wants to pull some legal shenanigans against me, I'd have evidence. Save EVERYTHING. No matter how small or unimportant you think it might be, save it. And do lawyer up OP. Colleges are scared of lawyers.
I got a parking fine once by mistake and the university refused to talk to me about it, and look at my photographic timestamped evidence I had proving I was parked correctly (again, Literally trained to document everything lol). I spent 2 months arguing with them, took a 10 minute phone call with my "attorney" aka my dad to get it resolved. What was snide, short, and nasty remarks to me over the phone was oddly polite and compliant as soon as my dad uttered the "A" word lol. Colleges are pussies. They might drop the suit if you even just say you've gotten a lawyer. However, Title X is a little more severe than a parking ticket, they might have to go through so many steps purely because it's above them on a governmental standard.
Like I know if you have alcohol on campus, even if you're 21, they have to legally take action to remove you and the alcohol from the campus due to some governmental thing about cracking down on college drinking and they risk losing funding if they don't.

Anyway, TL;DR:
>Save ALL evidence no matter how insignificant you think it is
>Do get a lawyer asap.

If you can't afford one, a lot will do cases "pro bono" so long as they know they can win. Or they sue for court costs as well. Hence why presenting every little piece of evidence possible will save you.
>>
>>18721100
They have no evidence, the allegation was about condom usage in a short tryst I had over a year ago. I also have many messages that show it was a consenting relationship, and the transcript from the initial meeting with myself and the other person.
>>18721105
Do you think that a layer would pick up my case? I have very little money, being a college student and all.
>>
>>18721100
>>18721122
checked

here m8: https://www.thefire.org/about-us/
>About Us
>
>The mission of FIRE is to defend and sustain individual rights at America's colleges and universities. These rights include freedom of speech, legal equality, due process, religious liberty, and sanctity of conscience — the essential qualities of individual liberty and dignity. FIRE's core mission is to protect the unprotected and to educate the public and communities of concerned Americans about the threats to these rights on our campuses and about the means to preserve them.
>>
>>18721131
I have to thank all who gave me advice tonight. You all might save a life tonight
>>
File: Screenshot_20170914-054832.png (133KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170914-054832.png
133KB, 720x1280px
>>18721131
>>18721177
>>
>>18721177
very welcome, glad to hear it and hope everything goes well >>18721178 got my fingers crossed for you
>>
>>18721006
My sides
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.