[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Practice gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

File: it's all so tiresome.jpg (77KB, 610x573px) Image search: [Google]
it's all so tiresome.jpg
77KB, 610x573px
Is it wrong to do practice gf? A girl friend of mine confessed feelings. She's been having a crush on me for 2 fucking years without me noticing at all. She has a great personality, but she's a 5/10 looks wise. I can't breed with that. What I mean is that I know that this isn't going to be the relationship of my life. Is it bad to go through with this?

My list of pros and cons:

Pros
>sex on-demand
>gets gf experience so I become a better bf for my future soulmate
>she does shit for me

Cons
>money that gets spent on doing shit together
>she is going to spam me with things idgaf about on snap
>friend of mine have strong feelings for her
>might hurt her feelings

Overall, I think it can be good for both of us. It's an experience, right? Everyone wins in a way, right?
>>
>>18720845
But think about all the easy fucking!!
>>
Just go ahead and do it, you know how often women use and emotionally abuse men? This is how the dating world works. Take and use whatever you want.
>>
Do it for experience. Don't look too deep into it either.
>>
What was it that anon said here the other day "Fuck everything as much as you can" or something like that. It was first post to a thread here on /adv/.

Anon who posted that, please post it again if you see this. One of my favourite quotes.
>>
I did that once.

dating her will feel like a chore man and you will be miserable if you don't end up genuinely starting to like her 'in that way'
>>
>>18720836
>she's a 5/10 looks wise. I can't breed with that.
Dude. If you need a "practice girlfriend", you should thank god that you have a chance to fuck a 5/10.
>>
>>18720836
I did, and it worked out fine. She never realised it.
>>
>>18721066
>t. LARPer
>>
>>18720836
It depends on you. If you have a legit conscience then dont do it. You will start to dislike her and it will be hard to break it off once she gets attached. If you dont then its not that bad. Having all the power in a relationship is refreshing. You ask her to do things and you can straight say no to most things she asks for.
>>
>practice gf
>pros and cons list
Do you have actual autism? You seem like an atypical guy.
>>
Yes, it is wrong, you absolute retard. Especially if she's a genuinely nice girl who can't help being ugly.
>>
>>18720836
Dude, really. Man up and be a human decent being. If you don't feel for her then leave it!
You are:
1. willingly diminish her self esteem
2. destroying her faith in other People, mostly men
3. not learning anything regarding being a boyfriend (since you don't love the other Person)

If this is just about sex then ffs go meet a hooker who's already lost her faith in all the males but not crush the Spirit of an innocent Girl (just because she's a 5/10).

Shame on you (oh, and I am a guy!)
>>
File: 1499017088583.jpg (61KB, 427x648px) Image search: [Google]
1499017088583.jpg
61KB, 427x648px
>>18721103
>You seem like an atypical guy
>>
I'm pretty sure this was my ex's reasoning for dating me and it sucked.
>>
>>18720985
People can be good looking and virgins because of social autism you know?
>>
A 5/10 barely meets my cut-off. Do you find her attractive enough to fuck, and invest all that time and money into? Her essentially paying for a living and breathing real doll.

I would advise to immediately coerce this girl into taking a long term birth control, something like a Depo shot, if you just plan on using her as a cum dumpster. As you said, you don't want to have a kid with an ugly girl, because your kid will turn out ugly too.
>>
>>18720836
>I can't breed with that
What is it with you guys and "breeding"? Why do you care so much?
>>
>>18721185
Yes. And an autistic good looking guy won't get a good looking girl with a great personality because he is subpar.
>>
>>18721388
Lies it's all trainable
>>
>>18721103
It's basically the show on netflix called Atypical.
Guy wants practice gf and makes a pros and cons list.
>>
Yes you do have sex but it is with someone you are not attracted to...
Never settle, it will only make things complicated not to mention it is immoral to string someone along like that.
The girl of your dream might pop up while you are dating this girl....than you will be with someone you do not want but could have had someone you did want.
>>
Why not? Nothing much to lose. Just dont treat her poorly when you start to get sick of her and wanna break up if it comes to that.

Honestly confessing feelings to someone who doesnt feel the same way can end up a lot worse than "few months of sex and relationship", most get a sorry and a ruined friendship
>>
>>18721103
>>18721103
Literally what else are you supposed to do if you're a kissless dateless girlfriendless virgin adult?

We need to catch up on our peers who had relationships when they were young. "Practice GF" is a real concept, even if it sounds a bit harsh.
>>
>>18721602
Isn't fucking a 5/10 better than fucking your hand?
>>
>>18720836
Leave her alone. There are tons of girls out here that don't mind NSA sex. It hurts to really be into someone and they just use you because they don't have other options. I've been depressed for 6 months because someone did me like this. And they originally pursued me!
>>
File: christian-bale.jpg (74KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
christian-bale.jpg
74KB, 640x960px
>>18722034
You do realise that men are literally programmed to do that shit, right.
>>
>>18722046
Men are also programmed to have a sense of responsibility and care for how their actions affect other people, especially people they consider friends
>>
File: 1505258807295.gif (649KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1505258807295.gif
649KB, 500x382px
>>18722053
You do realise that we just ran away from our responsibilities and fucked another one, right. Preggos comes around, ''yeah, ahh, I have to go over there and war some kthxbye''.
>>
>>18721602
>Don't take opportunities because better ones might come along.
This is a great way for OP to never have a gf, shit advice imo.
>>
>>18722022
no
Your hand does not need any attention or money spent on it. You wont feel like you are constantly tricking your hand.
Save your time and money on someone you actually like.
You will regret going into this, take this from an anon that settled before.
>>
File: 1502489706624.jpg (80KB, 564x704px) Image search: [Google]
1502489706624.jpg
80KB, 564x704px
>>18722075
Back in the days, that is. The crusades had nothing to do with religion or power.
>>
>>18722075
This guy is good looking but that eye roll looks gay as shit
>>
>>18722096
>needing a gf
I did not have a gf until my mid 20's i used the time before that to work on my self.
Now i have a solid 8/10 gf that cares about me and a future.
Why sink time and money into something pointless?
Desperation like that is the reason people cheat and are not content with their partners later on.
>>
>>18721115
Tl;dr moral fags gonna moral fag
>>
>>18720836

Imagine having a crush on someone for 2 years and they used you as a practice boyfriend.
>>
Top kek shes gonna annoy you on snapchat? You fucking new age retard.
>>
>>18722363
Problem causers gonna problem cause
>>
>>18720836
>She has a great personality, but she's a 5/10 looks wise. I can't breed with that. What I mean is that I know that this isn't going to be the relationship of my life

Hope you don't eat those words later dude :D
>>
File: 1471484741789.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
1471484741789.gif
481KB, 499x315px
>>18720836

>she's a 5/10 looks wise

Combined with your 3/10 intelligence and personality I think thats a pretty good deal for you.
>>
>>18720836
no don't do it. A guy did this to me when I was 19 and it fucking ruined my life. I'm 30 now.
>>
>>18722600
You would be 25 if he didn't?
>>
Gfs come with extra problems.
If you are going to introduce new problems into your life, at least make sure she is good to look at.
>>
>>18722613
top kek
>>
>sex on-demand

lmao stop reading /fit/ you fucking basement dweller
>>
>>18721115
Pretty much this. This is worse than using someone for sex. You're manipulating her feelings. You'd be crying about how evil women are if this happened to you OP.
>>
This is seriously one of the most evil things you can do to an innocent girl. Getting raped by a stranger is preferable to being lied and deceived by someone you're supposed to trust with your life.

You are supposed to be able to trust your partner with your life OP, if you don't understand that you aren't ready for a relationship of any kind. Leave this person alone. The idea alone makes you a scumbag.
>>
>>18722764
>Getting raped by a stranger is preferable to being lied and deceived by someone you're supposed to trust with your life.
How come one is serveal years in jail and the other is literally invisible.
>>
"practice gf"

The only time I've ever heard this come up was in a TV show about autism. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>18722772
Because the law doesn't protect us from all forms of evil. And in general, you shouldn't use whether or not you go to prison to compare whether something is evil or not. People get jailed for smoking weed but not for abusing alcohol and ruining their family's lives. Women don't get jailed for divorcing men and ruining their lives. Do you get what I'm saying?
>>
>>18720836
I thought you were supposed to care for the well-being of your friends. I must have wrongly understood.
>>
File: Predator.png (1005KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Predator.png
1005KB, 800x533px
>>18722788
Evil is subjective.
>>
>>18722772
Its not "literally invisible". Compare the traumatic effects of one violent night with someone you don't know and won't compare to future partners... to then trusting and investing your heart, your time, your body and soul to someone who never wanted it in the first place and was just using you. Which do you think will cause longer lasting and deeper trust issues?

I'm speaking from experience by the way.
>>
>>18720836
Anyone who uses and breaks another individual for "practice" should be strung up and gutted in public.
>>
>>18722791
>baby's first philosophy
Gotta be 18+ to post
>>
>>18722803
That is not an argument. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>18722808
And you completely ignored the point of what I originally said and made a fuss about semantics instead, your post is too weak to waste a response on.
>>
>>18722799
>can I lick your tummy xd
>>
>>18722816
The whole premise of your point goes to waste because of one fundamental flaw. The law is subjective, right and wrong is subjective. Nature rule at it's core.
>>
>>18722825
You're reading too much into it and ignoring the point. We're talking about whether OP should ruin someone's life or not and I'm saying no, and that whether or not he goes to jail has jack shit to do with it.
>>
>>18722836
>We're talking about whether OP should ruin someone's life or not and I'm saying no
Now I'm reading too much into it, okey. Your ''no'' is worthless. You just assume.

He may do as he please.
>>
It all comes down to whether OP cares about ruining another person or not. Because if he does do this, he most certainly will be doing something unfair and damaging to the girl in question. Whatever your shit philosophy is doesn't change that. If OP doesn't care about hurting her then he will do it regardless of his own morals. Thats really all this discussion needs.
>>
>>18722851
Your fedora answer is even more useless and irrelevant to what OP originally asked.
>>
File: 1498502694457.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1498502694457.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>18722852
You're basing the conclusion/decision on your own philosophy.....

>>18722855
And it's not. I'm telling you that right and wrong is subjective. You're letting your feelings hijack your mind.
>>
>>18722874
>You're basing the conclusion/decision on your own philosophy.....
You're trolling, really retarded, or care more about arguing than the thread topic.

I said if OP cares, he won't do it. If he doesn't, he will. There's no philosophy.
>>
>>18722883
Maybe we should go by utility then.
>>
>>18722874

>I'm telling you that right and wrong is subjective.

Come on, son. Using "right and wrong is subjective" as a technique to completely dismiss the moral implications of shitty behavior is lazy shitposting, at best.
>>
>>18722908
>moral implications
Come the fuck on. You're accusing me of shitposting? Let's read each others horoscopes.
>>
>>18722914

>You're accusing me of shitposting? Let's read each others horoscopes.

Oh, ok. I see whats going on here. You've created a zero-sum game with this argument here because whenever someone tries to talk about universally acknowledged parameters of right and wrong you just scream "ITS SUBJECTIVE" and give yourself a pat on the back.

I mean, by that logic we could just do anything we want and treat everyone like shit and none of us would be responsible for our actions because "right and wrong are subjective".

Supremely lazy logic. Very lazy shitposting. The laziest.
>>
File: 1504731201666.jpg (90KB, 594x432px) Image search: [Google]
1504731201666.jpg
90KB, 594x432px
>>18722939
I'm just fucking with you.

Now, get out of here.
>>
>>18722939
>>18722951
Great, the two of you ruined op's thread.
>>
>>18722988
We gave him free bumps, and I made another anon realise that he or most likely she, is stupid.
>>
>>18720836
Don't do it. Trust me. Have your own values, nature is reckless.
>>
My best friend is kinda doing that shit right now. I would recommend against it. She really fucking loves him. I should honestly tell her....
>>
>>18720850
This.
>>
>>18723158
Do it
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.