[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I supposed to trust her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: CzVrqOyUAAAPOHH.jpg (23KB, 595x313px) Image search: [Google]
CzVrqOyUAAAPOHH.jpg
23KB, 595x313px
I've been going out with this girl for 3 months now, it's been super great she's a ton of fun super nice all that good stuff
However the only problem I guess is the amount of guys she talks to, I know you're supposed to trust your partner but Jesus Christ, she ONLY talks to guys and refuses to talk to any other girls cause they're "too normie" for her

She only has one girl that's a friend of hers, but she barely talks to her, and whenever she's over at this friends house I've been told she just goes on calls with other dudes

She talks to so many bloody guys it's unbelievable, just in the last 2 weeks she's met 3 more dudes and is constantly calling them
Whenever she's over at my place and she gets a text, it's from a dude
Whenever she's on call with someone other than me, it's always a dude
Whenever she's talking about her friends, it's always a dude

She tells me that she'll always love me and that she's super happy she met me, and I can really tell that she does when we go on dates and hang at my place but this isn't something I can shake off so easily
I love her a lot but I can't get rid of the thought that she's doing something with any number of these guys

Any advice on what to do or if I should do something about this? Any of you guys been in a situation like this before?
>>
How's the sex?
>>
>>18720832
it's alright i guess
>>
Has she dated any guys in the past, what happened with them?
>>
She either genuinely just sees them as friends and enjoys talking to them or realizes theyre orbiters and likes the attention. The only time you should really worry is if you believe its the latter of these two and if she ever tries to hide a conversation. If she cannot show you the full chatlog of her convo with one of them that means theres something to hide and shes flirting
>>
Holy shit OP are you me? I was in the same position 2 years ago. I got too spooked after 4 months and started acting up, she promptly told me to stop messing her around and it was over in a couple weeks.
I wasn't ready for another relationship at the time and I don't think she was either, coming just off a break up.

You got me fucked up OP. A REAL freak in the sheets. Nvm.

I haven't been in a relationship since. Plz help. I can't get over my first gf from 6 years ago.
>>
File: 1459707997116.jpg (6KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459707997116.jpg
6KB, 209x200px
>>18720826

>she ONLY talks to guys and refuses to talk to any other girls cause they're "too normie" for her

0/10. This bait is of unserviceable quality.
>>
>>18722340
People like this actually exist. But the excuse usually is "girls are so bitchy, there's no bullshit with guys". I've met 2 of these. I learnt the hard way. Don't poke these girls with a 100m stick.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.