[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i feel trapped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

i feel trapped
>>
what's on your mind hun?
>>
>>18720822
I have problems left and right. I'm going insane. I keep punching myself in the head, face and chest when no one's looking, and when there are people around I bang my head against the wall, pretending it happened by accident. I even sometimes knee my forehead, which gives me headaches. I have no friends and no one to talk to about my thoughts, feelings, opinions, literally anything.
>>
>>18720856
talk to me anon, i'll stay and listen. why do you want to hurt yourself like that?
>>
>>18720856
>>18720858
lurking. i hope you can talk with us anon
>>
>>18720858
>>18721031
There's so many things. I don't know where to begin. I struggle at articulating myself due to the lack of socializing. Despite knowing that, I still don't want to go out there because I got bullied pretty badly in highschool. I'm scared I might run into them at some point. I'm scared new people might do the same to me. I'm male and 5'5" and 95lbs, 20yrs old. There's a lot more things that are deeper than all of what I've said.
>>
it sounds like you are holding on to bad times in high school. i was like this for years after school as well. it didnt help that i was in a small town and also that i didnt realise these few peoples assumptions of me didnt really have any bearing on my life. mainly focus on that second point.

i am 30. you are 20. at your age i really thought i had fucked up, that i had set the path for the course of my life. in the ten years since it has changed so many times i often forget entire episodes in my life. good and bad. nothing is set in stone.

do you want to talk about other stuff?
>>
>>18721082
and, anon, it should. none of my friends who killed themselves ever really did much with themselves after that. sad kek.
>>
>>18721077
that's ok. here, something to try if you're feeling up for it: just start typing. don't worry about how you're articulating it or even whether it makes sense. just go until you see the thing turn red that means you hit character limit, backspace those few keystrokes, and hit post.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.