[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stop fantasizing about cheating on my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

I feel very conflicted right now, very angry at myself, yet I can't stop it.

My girlfriend right now is more than just my girlfriend. She is my soulmate. Nobody gets me like she does. I want to be with her for the rest of my life. I want to have my children with her. She is the most important living thing in the world to me.

However, I can't stop thinking about how I want to have sex with other women. With my gf, me having sex with her is making love. But there are some girls I just want to fuck. I have one girl in particular who used to be a friend with benefits a while back, and she wants to do more of the same.

I just want to have sex with this other girl purely for pleasure. I find it hard to live a monogamous life because I just want to fuck for fun, does that make me a bad person? My girlfriend would be very upset with me if I cheated obviously, but then I think about how she would never find out. I don't want to hurt her, but I don't know how I can go the rest of my life only having sex with one woman.

I would just like any advice anyone could offer. Even if I sound like the biggest piece of shit right now.
>>
File: duke.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
duke.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
Try masturbating you degenerate fuck. If that doesn't work, why don't you just join the fuckin Marines?
>>
File: clown-club.jpg (180KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
clown-club.jpg
180KB, 780x439px
>>18720485
Nonconstructive posting belongs on /b/ or /pol/. Please go away.
>>
If you love her so much, confess her your problem
>>
>>18720468
One wonders why you have to lay it on so thick about how much you love your gf? Perhaps you are overcompensating for some reason?
>>
>>18720468
Are you into the idea of cheating, or the idea of having sex with a new woman?
>>
File: ab.jpg (8KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
ab.jpg
8KB, 189x267px
Pic related
>>
>>18720468
It's probably better if you don't, because once you do those urges will spiral out of control.

Like if it happens a little bit spontaneously dont say anything and move on, but if you go planning and scheming with some old slut it's going to turn out terrible Your gf will find out and you will lose a good girl.
>>
>>18720497

I do love her. She's the only girl I have truly fallen in love with. I've been "in love" with other girls but this one is real, I want her by my side for the rest of my life. I just don't see a problem with sleeping with other women for fun, but she would be hurt and that's what hurts me.

>>18720502
Just sex with other women. Again if she was cool with it I would feel no guilt, but she would be very upset about it.
>>
>>18720521
Okay OP u suck

BORING
>>
>>18720551

Should I spice it up a bit for you?
>>
I mean, fantasizing about other women is kind of normal, regardless of marital/relationship status. Is this girl you love your first long term relationship? Or is she the first and only girl you had sex with? If so, that would explain the urges.

Just go jerk off and talk to her about it. So long as it stays in your head, and you dont start to talk and see girls with the even the slightest intention of fucking them, I think you will be alright.
>>
>>18720468
If what you say about your feelings towards your gf is true, you can't betray her like that.

It's pretty normal to fantasize, but you need to mitigate chances of cheating as best you can. Cut contact with your past fwb for starters.

I also strongly doubt you'd be as fine about cheating as you think. I thought that too, and one time when I ended up by myself out drinking I let myself grind on some club slut that backed into me for what couldn't have been more than three seconds. I had heart-stopping anxiety, paranoia and guilt for days, and no unfaithful thought has crossed my mind since. Not just because I didn't want to hurt her, but because I felt like I betrayed all the principles I thought I had. Hang out on this board for a while, you'll see stories of others who have done the same, and feel that same horrible guilt, only they actually have cheated, and have to deal with that for the rest of their relationship, desperately clambering for some magic advice that will make their guilt go away.

>talk to her about it

dont do that
>>
>>18720468
>men
>>
>>18720468
There is nothing wrong with this OP, it's down right natural. The best advice I could give you is to try and sleep with other women without letter your gf know. Letting her know would likely hurt her feelings
>>
File: 1490566191607.jpg (71KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490566191607.jpg
71KB, 750x750px
It's because you're literally programmed by nature to fuck 85% of vaginas non-stop between the ages of 13 - 45. Every living day that you don't fuck anyone besides your gf, you're cheating nature. Academia admits this, but the news, society, the ''people'', don't.
>>
>>18721012
The best advice you can give him is to sleep with other women without letting his girl know? What kind of half assed advice is this?
>>
Well here is a perfect example of using the 'Golden rule'. How would you feel if she cheated on You?

Don't do it OP
>>
File: -Tragedy.jpg (981KB, 1456x816px) Image search: [Google]
-Tragedy.jpg
981KB, 1456x816px
Fuck the golden >>18721023 rule, OP, it's the rule of two that counts. Which means that you always have a side chick while in a relationship.
>>
>>18721019
How I'd this bad advice? He gets what he wants by sleeping with other women, and his gf gets what she wants be remaining in a relationship with him. Should be a win win
>>
>>18721023
What if he's a cuck?
>>
>>18721014
We're not "programmed" by nature to do anything.
>>
>>18721043
>t. living proof in the form of a beta white knight cuckold
>>
>>18721030
It's not a win win you ding dong.

They guy does not want to cheat and doesn't want to hurt his girl. You are asking him to not be a faithful partner, sleep with some random women, and have the fact that he cheated on his conscience? And what if she finds out? Lead him to a broken relationship too? It's not as simple as "just don't let her find out ".

Also, if you are in a relationship, expect your partner to be faithful to you, and then you go and cheat on them just to find out what sex with someone else feels like, you are just a piece of shit.

If you wanna be a playboy/playgirl you do so before or after getting in a relationship, not during. During the relationship you man up and kill those urges.
>>
>>18721043
That is so wrong on so many levels.
>>
>>18721052
Look, it's not like he is trying to harm his gf or to sleep with other women out of spite. He just wants to have a couple quick flings. He shouldn't lose his soul mate over this. Btw, it's not cheating if you aren't trying to get into a relationship with these other people or form an emotional bond with them
>>
File: 1486158551147.gif (826B, 120x160px) Image search: [Google]
1486158551147.gif
826B, 120x160px
>>18721010
>>18721012
>>18721014
>>18721062
>>
>>18721062
Are you hearing yourself? "It's not cheating so long as he is not trying to get in a relationship with them"? What fantasy world do you live in?

I am pretty sure if my girl comes home and tells me she sucked a few dicks today, I am not just going to shrug it off just because she didn't wanna date the guys.

I am legit baffled that you would be ok with your partner going out and fucking someone else. You are either a troll or regularly cheat in your relationships and somehow think it's fine.
>>
>>18720468
just leave it as a fantasy and you'll be alright
>>
>>18720521
Is this bait? Seriously?
>"I just don't see a problem with sleeping with other girls"

How the fuck would you feel if she was sleeping around? If you think you'd be okay with that then you gotta figure out your shit if you really think she is the one.

Only advice I can give you OP is don't be a fuckhead and cheat. If you've got your soulmate, you'll always regret giving her up. If you can't control your thoughts and impulses just masturbate it out or reason with yourself why you can't think these thoughts and try not to think about it. Also, cut off contact with all ex-fwb that shit's bad news for your relationship
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.