[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting back into dating. Need advice with a girl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1505184659418.jpg (98KB, 751x542px) Image search: [Google]
1505184659418.jpg
98KB, 751x542px
Hello /adv/

I got cucked hard this year and it's taken me up until now to get over it(almost anyways). I met a new girl at my work and she seems nice, I'm also planning to quit this job next year at the earliest so I'm not sweating it too much(dating co-workers) thing. There are a few issues though:

A) She's 19. I'm 29.

2) She's in University, very sharp and likes to run(a past hobby of mine) but I've been stress eating the past few months and have gained some weight.

3) As with 2, my confidence is a bit shaky right now.

4) I watched a ton of redpill videos after my breakup to try and find a "why"as to why someone who said she loved me, turned on me so fast. I'm not sure how I feel about women, but I talk to this girl easily.

5) I'm seeing a therapist and Church leaders to try and help me regain myself. Do I need to be 100% first?

6) I'v asked her out twice. Once for coffee over text, she agreed but the day of she didn't reach out. Recently she mentioned to me her love of ice-cream, I suggested we go to a creamery together; she told me she had plans already for family dinner on that date.

I don't know what to do. Getting rejected is whatever, but now I'm worried that she's not interested and I'm going to possibly be hurt by that because I'm not fully recovered.Am I overthinking her responses?
>>
Man that's one hell of a age difference. I would say you should just focus on improving and loving yourself before you jump into another relationship.
>>
>>18721039
That's what I'm thinking. Plus I'm not so sure she's even interested in me. We get along fine and our conversations flow nicely, but it's very much a one way street regarding initiation. Thank you.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.