[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 44

File: male-female2.png (54KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
male-female2.png
54KB, 464x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
Girl, Have you ever had anal sex?
>>
File: 1481669754137.jpg (393KB, 460x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1481669754137.jpg
393KB, 460x1125px
>gf is extremely insecure about her flat chest
>paranoid I'm going to cheat on her with some cowtits slut
>I actually prefer flat
How do I explain this to her without being a huge, insensitive asshole?
>>
>>18720534
I utterly don't understand man who likes flat chest
>>
GIRLS
does penis size really matter all that much?
do you care how big i am when i am soft?
>>
>>18720545
Trap enthusiasts
>>
File: 1481067431414.png (78KB, 409x386px) Image search: [Google]
1481067431414.png
78KB, 409x386px
>>18720574
I'm not a cockfag, I just prefer the svelte aesthetic and flawless perkiness only flat can provide.
>>
>>18720545

>debating breasts
The hallmark of men who do not get to touch breasts that aren't their own.

All breast is best breast. A real boob lover appreciates all tiddy.
>>
>>18720534
>>18720545
>knew a guy who liked women with flat chests and short hair
>he came out of the closet 3 years later after swearing he wasnt gay
>>
Girls, I had an idea today. What if I approach a girl and silently hand her a paper with some valuable information (drawing or comment about her) with my number on the back, then turn my back and go away.
Assuming you liked the information, would you text me something? To me, this idea seems very good, but I wonder what you think.
>>
So... any advice for doing it the first time?
Me and my gf are both virgins.
>>
>>18720609
make sure to tip your fedora before you walk away
>>
>I've been with my girlfriend for 7 years this October
>We've lived together for 3 of them
>We get along great
>Absolutely love her
>We agree on almost anything and our personalities are a perfect match
>Want to spend the rest of my life with her
>But the only thing we don't agree on is I want kids and she doesn't
I'm really fucking conflicted on this. She's absolutely perfect in every way except for this, and it's a really big disagreement to have. I don't know what to do. I want to spend the rest of my life with this woman, but I also want kids.
>>
>>18720623
Hey whats wrong
>>
>>18720656
>silently hand her a paper
Only works if you're a girl, silently giving the paper to a guy. Instead, ask her out and give her your number.
>>
>>18720663
What if I have confident presence? I think it would really not work if I were shy, but if I go full body lingo on her (torso to her, stare into eyes, smile) and hand her paper it might actually work. Gonna try I think, in the subway.
>>
>>18720648
I talk about this all the time on here. This is one of those ultimatum moments. You and your partner have an extremely incompatible view point or trait that you simply can not live with. In this situation I don't think either of you are really wrong it's just about a life choice.

Try to sit her down and tell her all of what you just said. Tell that you love her more than anything in the world, so on that she is the one that you want to be with for the rest of your ife and beyond. But also express to her that it is literally a deal breaker if she wont have a kid. You're just going to have to accept no kids, or tell her that, see what she says and follow through with your word.

This is the only thing right move. Keeping your hopes alive that she might have your kid when you can find out for certain is not the right move. It's the stupid cowardly move not a grown up move at all
>>
How do women bully each other?
>>
>>18720648
One day in the future, you'll wake up and resent her. You'll begin to hate her. As you get to retirement age, having no kids at all will hit you hard.

Now this isn't true for everyone but for someone who wants kids, it's a grim situation that will happen.
>>
>>18720676
with a smile usually
>>
>>18720676
They poison the character of the target behind the target's back.
>>
>>18720648
This isnt something you can meet halfway on really.

It would be one thing if say, you wanted 4 and she wanted 2. But this is essentially an all or nothing affair, and whoever caves will resent the other. Sometimes a relationship can end when no one was really the bad guy.
>>
Girls, Do you feel jealous toward beautiful woman??
>>
>>18720709
Not really, no.
>>
>>18720673
>>18720702
I guess I have some soul searching to do. I'll have a long chat with her but I think you guys may be right, unfortunately.
>>
>>18720554
>does penis size really matter all that much?
No, not really. It matters, but not all that much.

>do you care how big i am when i am soft?
No. In general, hope to see my boyfriend's soft cock as little as possible.
>>
>>18720545
I udderly don't understand either.
>>
>>18720534
DFC is the pinnacle of male taste in females. I personally wouldn't even look at a woman bigger than a B.
>>
>>18720648
Talk to her a lot. If you can't find a way to compromise, break up. As >>18720673 said, it is one of those ultimatum moments.

I broke up with my boyfriend of 6 years because of this. I really loved the guy, he was my best friend since I was a child and we had been together since high school. We lived together for 3 years at that point, he was my first kiss, the guy I lost my virginity to and one of the best people I've ever met.
It hurt like hell to break up. It took me nearly a year to start getting over it.

I eventually met someone else. I've been with him for 2 years, we live together, we got engaged a couple of weeks ago.
We get along great and things are amazing with him, too. But we know that we're headed in the same direction.
>>
>>18720709
They do.

t. all my 4 gfs
>>
>>18720672
um, what *valuable* information could you possibly have about complete strangers?
>>
>>18720709
Not really. I have accepted that I will never be conventionally beautiful and that my merit lies elsewhere.
>>
>>18720746
information that will lead to hillary clinton's arrest
>>
>>18720749
Cuck
>>
>>18720755
God speed brave warrior.
>>
>>18720709
They do, regardless of what they tell you.
>>
>>18720709
Yes, but it is nothing especially strong or crippling.

I do feel a little envious, I do feel generally insecure, I feel uncomfortable when my boyfriend is talking to someone hotter than me. But it is not something that is constantly on my mind or stuff like that.
>>
>>18720746
Oh, I am a wanna-be Sherlock Holmes, so I like to think I can guess a lot about people from appearance alone. This is what I want to include.
Also, an opportunity to spend time with me is another value.
>>
Guys:
I'm probably the most shy, timid, non-confrontational person you'll ever meet. I feel so bad at the idea of interrupting sexy times to say what I want that I've been faking 90-95% of my orgasms for the past. I know, that's horrible of me.

The last time I did it with my boyfriend, I ended up having to say what I wanted because he was putting me in physical pain. He would do it the way I asked him to for about 10 seconds, then go right back to the painful way. This happened two more times and I didn't even bother faking it because I was pissed off, I just told him to stop.

I don't know if I should blow up about this or how I should react. People keep saying "Say what you want during sex. Ask. Communicate. Talk.", but I tried it and it didn't work? This happened on Saturday and it's now Thursday, I'm also not sure if he'll be pissed that I brought it up so long after, but I had a nightmare about it last night and it's fresh on my mind. What do?
>>
>>18720823
It's worth considering that he's just a really selfish lover and that you need to really put your foot down about your needs and how wrong he's doing things. If it starts hurting again next time, just immediately stop after the first time.

What is he doing that hurts anyway? Weird position or something?
>>
>>18720827
This might be TMI, but sometimes my libido is linked to my cycle. On this occasion, my clit was burning red raw. He was going hell for leather at it, imagine someone swiping from side to side of a touchpad very quickly. It was putting me in agony and my body was doubling over in pain.
>>
>>18720790
pls be troll
>>
I'm pretty good at reading other people's emotional state from body language on the virtue of my education. What's funny is that I have a very bad case of closed and avoidant body language, which causes me distress because I can't use my body to communicate "naturally". I keep analyzing my body movements and when to do what and I feel like a robot for it. This then causes further distress because body language is a big part of getting a partner.

Girls/women, what do you think about autists like me who have a hard time communicating with body language?
>>
>>18720838
That's a dumb thing to do even when you're not on your cycle and raw. Maybe go with teaching him some things? Back when I was pretty new to everything my gf at the time helped me out by showing me what's actually good for her. From that learning, I've never had a single complaint from anyone since.

I'd say try that out and see what happens. If there's no improvement after that, then yeah, I'd say he's just selfish or really ignorant.
>>
>>18720574
Or lolita complex.
>>
>Girl comes over to me outside bar and strikes up a conversation
>Shows all the signs of being interested
>Turns out she has a boyfriend

The fuck?
>>
>>18720946
Wanted attention and to know guys find her attractive.
>>
>>18720738
DFC fags are the fucking original fat/thiccfags I swear to Christ.
>>
>>18720950
That's usually the behaviour of people who are single, not people who are in (presumably) loving relationships.
>>
>>18720972
There are a lot of insecure women out there anon. Hence why the same type also have orbiters and backup guys.
>>
>>18720979
Can't be that stable of a relationship, then.
>>
File: 234.jpg (186KB, 1080x1347px) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
186KB, 1080x1347px
How do I get this? I want want this one, I want this one!
>>
Lads and ladies: what's your opinion on someone who is 27 and hasn't settled down/ had children yet? I live in a small town and it's expected to be tied up at my age. It's maddening.
>>
Girls, How do you feel, When your bf praise other women?
>>
>>18720997
You need to give more info than this. What were they doing up to this point? If they were acquiring skills and achieving career advancement, then this is down right desirable. If they were doing nothing or screwing around until then, it's a massive red flag
>>
>>18721003
I would kick him in the balls. Lovingly of course. ^^
>>
File: Autochorissexuality.jpg (71KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
Autochorissexuality.jpg
71KB, 500x373px
A guy asked me out and I said yes. Trouble is I'm not attracted to him irl even though I've touched myself to the thought of having sex with him many times. How do I explain this to him? Do I just cancel the date?
>>
>>18721016
>t. trying to get another beta orbiter to make monthly installment payments
>>
File: u wut m8.gif (494KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
u wut m8.gif
494KB, 500x259px
>>18721022
>I'm not attracted to him irl
> I've touched myself to the thought of having sex with him many times
>>
>>18721022
>not attracted to him irl even though I've touched myself to the thought of having sex with him many times.
explain
>>
>>18721032
>>18721042
I'm turned on by the thought of doing it with him but when we interact irl my sexual thoughts are not really there.
>>
>>18721022
Cancel the date and spend the rest of your life ERPing
>>
>>18721022
>>18721055
uh, what are you? 16?
>>
I'm sick of taking girls virginity while in a relationship just to end the relationship a couple of months/years after
I feel like I'm robbing them of something

How do I make sure the girl I'm dating isn't a virgin without scaring her off?
>>
I'm a guy, probably around 4/10 on the attractiveness scale, yet I keep getting compliments from women on my "handsome looks". I don't understand, why would this come from multiple women when there's no clear basis for it - are they just trying to make me feel better and more confident, are they joking around, or might there be some other motive?
>>
>>18721132
How the hell are you dating so many virgins. I'm a virgin and genuinely want to save it for the right girl and her for me. I know I'm shy but fuck, I only know like 2 and one is really ugly (granted i barely talk to girls because of my major).
>>
>>18721153
Stop being a neurotic pansy and give them the D.
>>
File: when-will-you-learn.jpg (24KB, 619x386px) Image search: [Google]
when-will-you-learn.jpg
24KB, 619x386px
>>18721153
Dude, bitches tell other bitches all the time that they're cute and beautiful, when they clearly are not.

Men say a lot of harsh shit, but we don't mean it. Women say a lot of nice shit, and they don't mean it.
>>
>>18721157
I dated 2 virgins (for now) and I took both their virginity
>>
>>18721165
so much this
>>
>>18721168
How? And were they waiting for someone special, of so you're really a dick.
>>
>>18721165
Why do women go up to an obviously below average guys like me and tell them they're cute/handsome/whatever? What's the point? I would never go up to an obviously homely girl and tell them they're cute or beautiful if I don't mean it. It's mean, demeaning and insulting.
>>
Can someone help me with this?

>talk with a girl
>try to ask her out
>she said it's too early, she left her bf since 3 days
>go both on a 3 days trip
>come back both on yesterday
>talked just one time
>ask if you're supposed to have the same easy and ongoing friendly relationship
>she is not answering
>wait

I want her, what should I do?
>>
>>18721183
how about you simply agree you look good and stop all this drama?
you act like an anorexic
>>
Girls, do you have any platonic male friends you spend a lot of time with, and you are not attracted to each other at all?

Girl I know has been friends with my best friend for several years, and they have no problem just hanging out with each other by themselves. To me this would indicate that one of them is attracted to the other, and I know it's not my friend who's attracted to her.

Then again maybe this is my male mind assuming everything is about sex always.
>>
>>18721192
Kind of hard to agree since I'm objectively not good looking, so the comments must have a hidden agenda to them.
>>
>>18721196
>objectively not good looking
there is no such thing as objective taste. one likes this, the other one likes that. are you retarded or sth?
>>
>>18721199
>there is no such thing as objective taste
I whole-heartedly disagree
>>
>>18720648
This is why you dont date people you dont share long term life goals like number of children. Break up.

>>18720823
It must be hard to live your life without the ability to assert dominance. You know the answer: woman up. The question is if you can actually do it.

>>18720843
Wtf did i just read? Ask her on date.
>inb4 who
Any girl in your location.

>>18720946
She decided to break up long ago, now she is searching for replacement. Monkey branching. Pic related.

>>18720997
I dont care. Life is one long path. Dont run and enjoy the ride while you can.

>>18721022
>be girl
>say A, want B, think C, expect D
Never change ladies. Never change.

>>18721153
Ask them on dates dingus. And stop havibg negative self esteem.
>4/10
How do you know? Hetero boys cant rate attractivity of boys.
>>18721183
>>18721196
>hidden agenda
Lol. They want your attention, money, dick, sperm. Whatever it is, ASK THEM ON DATE!

>>18721190
Ask her on date. Decide for yourself how many times girl can reject you before you drop the bitch.

>>18721193
Why do you care about them? Wanna ask her on date or something?
>>
>>18721199
You like a way too big and crooked noses and strabismus? lmao
>>
>>18721203
ok, explain why jews breed
>>
>>18721201
>Why do you care about them? Wanna ask her on date or something?

Yeah, just trying to see if I even have a shot, or if she's secretly harboring something for my friend. Every damn woman he meets seems to be kind of attracted to him. I'm not really interested in dating someone if they're gonna be thinking about him the whole time.
>>
File: 1497973695550.jpg (101KB, 812x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497973695550.jpg
101KB, 812x1000px
>>18721205
Because this very chick refused to breed with Solomon in 990 BCE.
>>
>>18721205
Nepotism or arranged marriages, I don't fucking know. Truth is that on the western dating markets I have no takers.
>>
>>18721209
Exactly how expensive is Scandinavia? Asking for a friend of a friend.
>>
>>18721211
Yes.
>>
>>18721207
>secretly harboring something for my friend
Let me see. My crystal ball predicts she will marry you and will want to have at least 2 babies with you. All you have to do is to ask her on date within next 48 hours.
>>
Ok, let's do this although I doubt this is even mildly interesting to anyone so I will try to be as short as possible (I can talk specifics if necessary).
Basicly I am interested in opinion because I have no experience in the matter and been wondering should I even bother or it is what it is.

>go to a place to do a thing (average once a week)
>there works this girl (sometimes)
>instantly went crazy but selfcontrol over expresing emotions too good (yes you guessed it right)
>tell myself to cool down, it's just a phase
>nop
>after a month or so somehow said that i like her and would like to see her outside of her working place
>no, laughs, i have a boyfriend and i work here so i think that's not good

That was around 5 months ago but I still cannot stop thinking about her at random times of the day and I still feel like shit walking back home after I see her (today being last time) with only will to go to the bed and listen music with no apetite for food and pain in the chest.
Honestly I really don't like this feeling and I want it to stop. I tried reasoning with myself but found no peace there so my final conclusion is that I should talk with her just because I cannot locate anyone else to help me to come in terms with my current state of thoughts.
Am I overthinking this and it will pass although it's already been half of year of pain with no signs of me cooling down?
Also how would you react if some guy asks you "hey, i know you said no to me but can we please talk about some personal shit i cannot handle and i know you can help me"?
>>
File: 1504715770877.png (209KB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
1504715770877.png
209KB, 498x280px
>>18721222
Look, I didn't ask you to tell me if she's into my friend, you asked me to explain why I wanted my question answered. I asked the females in the thread if they have good male friends where the friendship is purely platonic on both sides. If you can't answer my question then don't respond.
>>
Guys:

What do you consider to be acceptable teasing when you're in a relationship and what is crossing the line? Also, would you tell your friend that you think their partner is treating them badly or would you think such behavior to be too nosy?
>>
>>18721245
no kind of serious teasing is ok.
there's nothing wrong with honest joking, but that's it.

I would tell them if I thought that would help in any way - for example to warn them, so that they won't invest their feelings in an obvious cheater. Better a spoon of salt now then a barrel later. If there was no point though, I would keep my mouth shut.
>>
>>18721245
For the second part: depends on how close I am to the friend. If I thought his partner was bad for him I'd probably say something and say why, if it was a good friend who wouldn't get defensive

To the first part: need more context, what kind of teasing? If you even have to ask you probably know the answer.
>>
>>18721226
Your best bet is to stop going there, stop thinking about her and find new girl to stalk / ask on date. She rejected you already, it is over.

>>18721231
What all other girls in the world do or dont do with their male friend wont solve your indecisiveness. Ask her on date dingus.

>>18721245
Context girl. Who is teasing who and how? And yes, i would tell my friends if i though injustice is happening.
>>
>>18721252
>>18721262
>>18721264

Thank you for the responses. I guess I'll provide context like some of you asked.

I have a friend and she's a bit naive. Very kind, but unfortunately not very bright and think her bf is taking advantage of it. He keeps making fun or her intelligence (which, yeah, she isn't smart, but rubbing it in her face is a pretty dickish move), he straight up pushes her away when she hugs him in public (apparently he doesn't do this when they're alone, but yeah) and apparently he almost never contacted her when he was out of the country for half a year despite promising to do so.

The thing is, it's her first relationship and she seems pretty happy despite how he's treating her. I don't want to be the meddling friend and I also don't want to ruin her happiness, but I think that she deserves better. But she's an adult, so I'm really torn.
>>
>>18721277
well, his best friend, and his best friend alone should just slap him and tell him to respect the girlfriend.
Likewise, her best friend is in a position to open her eyes to the mistreatment. if you are neither, you can do as much as bringing it to the attention of their best friends.
>>
>>18721264
Cannot stop going there. I tried but not thinking is hard. All would be easier if she would not talk as much with me.
Anyway, thanks. Helped me a lot.
>>
>>18720609
As long as you're not ugly
>>
> >Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
>No.
The other night I was out clubbing, met a cute girl and things were going well until her firend did something stupid and then called her bf about it. I revealed that I had done somthing bad as well, called and it turned out to be a terrible idea, urgerd her not to do it.
Anyways at this point the cute girl I thought I had a chance with was only interested in my ex and my relationship with her. I told her that she made it clear there was no getting back toghether. To which she said something that kinda made sense:
>Women don't always say what they think or mean, haven't you learned anything? No doesn't always mean no. It might just be a "yes, but I am too proud to admit" or a "please convince me" - don't give up yet!

Currently I'd say the realtionship with my ex is like really close friends, we like and care about each other a lot. I want to have sex with her but know better, would not be good if I developed stronger feelings. She was open to casual sex but doesn't want to anymore out of fear of leading me on. According to her, her romantic feelings are gone, and I am unsure of mine.

Should I listen to the other girls advice and start being more flirty once I've worked out my own issues or should I stick with plan A and just try to supress my attaction as far as possible?
>>
File: JJ Watt.png (2MB, 883x945px) Image search: [Google]
JJ Watt.png
2MB, 883x945px
Girls (only girls, no larpers or traps sry), is this man attractive?
>>
>>18721330
leetle bit too built for my tastes, otherwise not bad
>>
Is it creepy to look at a girls facebook who i'm considering dating?
>>
>>18721330
Not my thing. Too big, face looks a bit dumb (?).
>>
>>18721330
Solely on appearance? Not to me. He looks like a meathead.
>>
>>18721203
I like big crooked noses... :(
>>
>>18721193
Yes, I've had platonic male friends that I've spent a lot of alone time with. I'll admit that this kind of question always amuses me, because I'm bi. There's the implication that I'm not capable of having platonic friends at all.
>>
>>18721193
>Girls, do you have any platonic male friends you spend a lot of time with, and you are not attracted to each other at all?
I had two close male friends growing up, in both cases it was completely platonic (on both sides).
>>
>>18721226
"I know you can help me"? What do you expect her to do for you?
>>
Women, what do I do if I can tell that women in public are creeped out, scared, repulsed, whatever by me?

Believe it or not, I'm not a fat fedora guy. I am clean shaven, good haircut, dress well, /fit/ in my own way. I don't try to threaten people in public. Yet women still look at me and interact with me as if I am either an imminent or latent threat to them. I see it.

How can I stop this? It wasn't like this before, this is a rather new development.
>>
>>18721392
We can't tell you why. Are you nervous around women? What do you do? In which context does this happen?
>>
>>18721392
Well, what's different from before this started and now? How do you interact with women in public? Which women are these - strangers you pass on the street, public service workers, acquaintances you're conversing with, possible love interests?
>>
>>18721392
Post pic.
>>
File: 1505321124028.jpg (154KB, 902x698px) Image search: [Google]
1505321124028.jpg
154KB, 902x698px
>>18721392
>/fit/ in my own way
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>18721370
No you don't.
>>
File: bang.jpg (88KB, 720x861px) Image search: [Google]
bang.jpg
88KB, 720x861px
Girls, how do i make my gf's first time as painless as possible? It's gonna be my first time as well.
Pic unrelated
>>
>>18721419
A hahahahahaha that image.
>>
>>18721436
A shitload of foreplay and try to help her be as calm and relaxed as possible.
>>
>>18721397
Different guy here but I have the same problem and yes and get pretty nervous.
>>
>>18721397
Yes I am nervous around women, but they never saw me as a threat before.
>>18721401
I don't know what's different, if I knew I wouldn't be asking this question here.
>Which women are these - strangers you pass on the street, public service workers, acquaintances you're conversing with, possible love interests?
All of those except love interests. I mostly ignore women in public and make no attempt to look at them or talk to them.
>>18721404
No.
>>18721419
I work out but I'm not part of the /fit/ board here because it's too rigid and cult-like.
>>
File: 1489434312162.jpg (31KB, 450x347px) Image search: [Google]
1489434312162.jpg
31KB, 450x347px
>>18721458
>I work out but I'm not part of the /fit/ board here because it's too rigid and cult-like.
So you're a skinny twink dyel.
>>
>>18721203
lots of people actually love big crooked noses. when people say that flaws ''add character'' they aren't just bullshitting. it's the differences between people that make them interesting, not their ability to conform to a societal standard. to say that anything opinion based is objective is completely fucking retarded. try looking at other cultures or even what has been considered attractive in recent history. your worldview is narrow and seems to revolve more around your self-abuse than reality.

>>18721277
i would say something if you know her at all. this type of shit frequently goes on in first relationships. it's all she's ever had, so it's the best she's ever had. sounds like she just lives for his approval desu, something you see way too much with girls and their first serious relationship.

>>18720609
>>18720672
>>18720790
i don't mean this in a mean way, but i would be fucking terrified of you and worried you were a stalker, especially if you're actually successful in being a wanna-be sherlock holmes. if i already knew you to some extent it might be sort of cute in a dorky way.

>>18721330
he's not ugly, but not really attractive to me. my sister loves this kind of build though.

>>18721392
what is it that makes you think girls are scared of you? maybe your nervousness is super visible and you seem twitchy?
>>
>>18721376
Nothing specific, just listen what I want to say(im very open up about my emotions if person is listening, and also very detached), like you guys here but face to face because I have issues in that category so trying to work on it. She is older so I guess I am reflecting too much previous experiences with people who were very helpfull just helping another human beining.
My current situation is not alowing me to go to therapist nor do I currently have friends around so I can chat with them.
Is it really that selfish if I would ask someone for that favor?
>>
>>18721494
No, it's just too rigid and cult-like as I said. Women like effeminate men, that's what I've seen since I was a teenager so if I was that way I'd definitely have it much easier with women.
>>
>>18721458
>I don't know what's different, if I knew I wouldn't be asking this question here.
Well, lets brainstorm.
When did this change? How long has the change been going on? Has your routine changed? Are you going out for different reasons? Are you going to different parts of town? Are you going out at different times of day/week? Does this line up with a season change? Are you wearing different clothes? Are they wearing different clothes? Have you gained/lost weight? Are you more/less fit? Do you have a different opinion of yourself? Is it possible that you just didn't notice these reactions before? Is it possible that by thinking about this situation, it has made you more nervous around girls, and you've changed your behavior? If you notice a girl being nervous, do you do anything to try and make her less nervous? Have you been stressed out in your social/work/familial/financial life?
>>
Women:

Would you leave your boyfriend if you made way more money than him?
>>
>>18721512
>Is it really that selfish if I would ask someone for that favor?
Yes. It would make me incredibly uncomfortable if, at work, a customer came up after I already told him I had a boyfriend, told me that he's become obsessed with me, and wanted MY help to make him less obsessed.
I would tell my boss and either try to get you banned from the store, or run out of sight if you ever came in afterwards.

You don't really know this girl. She isn't your friend. She isn't close enough with you that you two can sit down and have a serious personal conversation. She's there to do her job. When you talk to her, she's not allowed to leave. She's supposed to be friendly and chat with her. You've essentially trapped her. Please don't do this.
>>
>>18721526
No. I make more money than my bf.
>>
>>18721529
Can you feel your boyfriend being insecure about it? Do you reassure him that you don't care?
>>
>>18721526
No. I make more money than my boyfriend and come from a wealthier family than he does, I never particularly cared.
>>
>>18721530
He has flat out told me that he feels bad about it and I told him that I don't care. It still comes up from time to time, but it's nothing major.
>>
>>18721512
are you friends or is she just some chick who works somewhere that you go sometimes?.. this sounds extremely creepy overall.

>>18721526
nope, i already do and it doesn't bother me. i love providing for him and being able to buy him things.
>>
>>18721444
What about lube? I'll use an extra safe durex.
>>
>>18721543
I advise against using condoms her first time. If the vagina knows it can get pregnant then it will wet itself more to suck up all the semen juices so it can conceive.
>>
>>18721548
Unless she is on birth control, then she should use condoms.
>>
Women: how much touching is too much? I'm not talking about flirting or foreplay, I'm talking about casual groping between girlfriend and boyfriend. I can't help but to cup a feel every now and then when we're together. If I see her in shorts I like I might just squeeze her ass for a good 20-30 seconds just because I like it, not because I want to have sex. She's called me insatiable but I'm not sure if she thinks it's annoying to be touched all the time.
>>
>>18721556
I love being groped by my boyfriend. Best feeling ever.

So unless we're at my grandma's funeral or at a work dinner, to me it's whatever.
>>
>>18721495
>lots of people actually love big crooked noses.
Really? Because then these women don't exist where I live.
>>
>>18721427
I promise you.

I like a lot of physical characteristics that are normally considered flaws, I think they look great on some guys.
>>
>>18721436
I suggest trying to get her to or very close to orgasm before you try any insertion.
Rub her clit, eat her out, give her a good time. To give you a time frame, it usually takes me 7-15 minutes of rubbing my own clit before I reach orgasm.
Before insertion, please finger her. Start with one finger, move up to two. Rub the front facing wall of her vaginal canal, the part that you'd touch if you're facing her and curl your fingers.
When you finally insert, start slow. Poke her with just your head, and then pull back. Go a little bit deeper with each slow push and pull. When you're as deep as you'd like to be and you don't feel any more resistance, then you can gradually increase your speed.

>>18721543
It's a good idea. I suggest using a little dollop when you're rubbing her clit. I suggest keeping some wet wipes within hand's reach, because lube gets all tacky and gross when you're done.
>>
>>18721558
Even if you don't get to have sex afterwards? I'm just curious if it can be seen as a reverse cocktease. I fuck my girlfriend pretty often but many times I'm content with just touching her all over and leave it there.
>>
>>18721556
No such thing as too much touching.
>>
>>18721566
Yes.

I really love feeling wanted. There's something so sexy about having my boyfriend just squeeze my ass or grab my breasts because he thinks I'm really hot, and that's it. It makes me feel amazing.

I also love teasing tho.
>>
>>18721570
>>18721574
Looks like the molestation train will continue on schedule then
>>
>>18721548
>>18721550
She'll be on pills, but she's really nervous about getting pregnant. She wants to have kids (and so do i), but it's way too soon for that, and she told me that she could never go through with an abortion.
>>18721564
Thank you for the advice. Yeah, eating out a girl for 15ish minutes straight was more work than i thought, i had to use my fingers in the down time, because i'm used to inhaling through my nose and exhaling through my mouth.
It felt like an eternity between her telling me she was about to orgasm and it happening.
>>
>>18721560
have you considered that maybe it's your personality that's shit, not your face?
>>
>>18721582
i know you didn't ask, but a lot of guys start speeding up/increasing the pressure when we say we're about to cum. consistency is often key when it comes to female orgasm. your efforts at moving it along can delay it. also, if it makes you tired try doing it in a slow, luxurious way instead of really intensely. also, don't feel bad if she doesn't/can't cum from penetration. additionally, i hope you're not stupid enough to think >>18721548 was any kind of serious.
>>
>>18721582
>Yeah, eating out a girl for 15ish minutes straight was more work than i thought
Yeah, props. I have a hard time letting my boyfriend spend that much time on me. I feel guilty. At least when I'm blowing him, I get to inhale/exhale on the upstrokes.
>>
How do I get a gf more autistic than me?
>>
File: 1441749949015.jpg (17KB, 201x259px) Image search: [Google]
1441749949015.jpg
17KB, 201x259px
>>18721570
Nice, the only problem is I always get a boner whenever I touch a girl.
>>
>>18721528
I cannot call myself obsessed in this situation because I know my obsessions and this is far away and in completely another universe from that. It's more that I like what I see and I don't what that because I don't know her and I want it to stop because it hurts me and it's exsausting. I guess the method to ignore someone is to start hating the picture I created but problem is I have no ground at all for that.
The job thing was bothering me way too much because she doesn't need to talk with me but she did (more personal talk). I understand the premise of doing social norm but still it was way out of ordinary compared with her other colleges that don't come even close with her. All the other employes are detached and cold just like me but she is always acting different in some weird sense.

I look at personal relations in a way, if you show interest that means you want to know more about someone. Otherwise you don't ask because you don't care. Like, why put your nose in shit if you don't want shit on/in your nose?

Also why do girls imply that saying "I have a boyfriend" means anything constructive? I mean, if I think you are cute of course I'm pretty sure you are in some sort of comited relationship and on more important notice does your boyfriend ban talking and looking at other people? Are you his pet so you are not alowed to walk around by yourself?
Only field in which boyfriend is relevant is if I want to actually have some physical contact with you, but even there it's technicly irelevant.
My highest personal values lie in quality company irelevant of gender. If I want a body there are always ladies who you pay for their services.
What am I not seeing here? Are my female friends nonexistant and all guys I ever talk with no matter how random they are imply I really want them naked in my/their bed?
>>
>>18721587
No, i just found those two posts weird.
>>18721588
To be fair we were doing lots of things in the previous hour and a half (i guess), but yeah, i got really fixated when she said she's close. I even started softening a bit for the first time, but i got it back up quickly.
I was pretty amazed, i was kind of nervous that i'd cum early, but she was really careful.
>>
>>18721538
>this sounds extremely creepy overall.
I know and I hate it.

I go there permanently because I'm poor student who needs money, no stings attached.
But then (actually from my first time) there is this nice looking girl that sudendly I like for no reason.
Don't want to like her, don't need to like her but my brain is screaming in agony.
Also, I don't locate girls I like often, basicly ever.

So I was in this desperate situation to do something witch is creepy in a way but fuck it in another.
I am type of person that always pushes personal feelings way back and this was first time that I have put myself out.
Was it that much wrong?
Also, what are other ways of making a contact with person you find interesting but have no common activity to bond over?
Or it's never meant to be?
>>
I'm a virgin, BUT I almost had sex with a woman a few weeks ago. But I panicked and lost interest because I was afraid she was going to lie to people and say I'd taken advantage of her if I went on.

I made up a lie about being depressed and losing interest. She told me I was gay and probably just didn't know it. I left it at that and everything was awkward forever after.

What should I have done instead?
>>
>>18721646
>afraid she was going to lie to people and say I'd taken advantage of her if I went on.
More context please. Did you fuck in an alleyway or a toilet?
>>
File: 1491368949945.jpg (348KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491368949945.jpg
348KB, 1024x1024px
I'm hanging out with a girl tomorrow and I'm going to sleep at her place

Do I shave my pubes, or is it too late? I don't want to be scratching my pubic area all day long

how much of a turn off is hair?
>>
>>18721665
Use a trimmer
>>
>>18721667
it isn't going to be irritated?

t.never shaved pubes once in his life
>>
>>18721673
I wasn't, it stopped poking me within an hour.
>>
>>18721665
I'm a dude, but have you considered trimming? Or getting a better razor/ new blade so you don't cut yourself?
From my experience there are two pubic hair states which work for sex, clean shave or longer than, say 5 mm or so. Too short and it'll be too rough on her pussy, too long is unattractive and prevents blowjobs.
>>
>>18721673

I have a related question.

I've had itchy pube issues, but it's not crabs or any other STD/STI because I'm a virgin and I don't see shit. But my hair follicles show up thick and dead. I've shaved several times and they keep growing back the same way. When I do shave my ball sweat gets really thick even when none of my other skin is sweating.

I've seen a doctor about this and no leads on what or how to get rid of it.

inb4 trolls saying "lol it's aids dude ur gonna die"
>>
>>18721653

The toilet room.
>>
>>18721598

You don't. People with similar autistic habits don't click well. If they have trouble with empathy and compassion to non autistics, how do you think they'll be with each other?

And if you say that you want an autistic girl to people who don't know you're autistic they're just going to think you're a creep looking for a disabled girl to take advantage of.
>>
File: dont use condoms.png (51KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
dont use condoms.png
51KB, 383x322px
>>18721344
Ask her on date dingus!

>>18721576
Pet the bitch!
>>18721601
It would be weird if you didnt.

>>18721598
Shitpost on /adv more obviously. After your 1 000 000th (You) she will automatically spawn from thin air in your basement.

>>18721646
You should stop thinking nonsense and find some qtie girl and ask her on date. Nobody but virgins care about virginity. Grow up and try dating girls first before inserting your body parts inside of them. If you want to perform, lick her clit before you insert for wild ride.
>>18721698
Lol. Stop trying to be manwhore. You are obviously too pure for such degeneracy. Find normal girl first. Btw you dodged herpes for sure. No, condoms cant protect you from that.
>>
>nervous, anxious and destructive thought patterns (as in "why try, failure is all you're gonna get")
>thus can't make myself approach even if I wanted to
>which causes more anxiety and nervousness
>which makes me feel lesser than others for failing in the one thing that should be the most natural thing of all
>which strengthens the spiral of destructive thinking
>>
>>18721712
Same thing here, just keep forcing yourself to talk to women
>>
Am I gay (like, only into dudes, paint my room pink and watch drag shows gay) if I'm a virgin who has never had sex? A lot of people think I am because they've never seen me or heard of me with a girlfriend.

I've been on dates with women but my date usually rejected the offer when I hinted at or brought up sex as a possibility. Does that make me gay? A lot of people I've asked think it does.
>>
>>18721703
>Pet the bitch!
Like a dog? She does like having her hair stroked though
>>
How do I find a woman I can have a bro-ish sexual friendship with?

Think watching football and hockey games together on the couch with foam pointy finger team spirit gloves while drinking hard German beer, going to gun shows, hunting and fishing together, and eating chicken wings and bar food before making out and having sex. Best case would be a lady who likes to fight and throw MMA punches and have me fight back in full gear before we fuck.
>>
File: pet the bitch.gif (2MB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
pet the bitch.gif
2MB, 491x750px
>>18721738

>>18721730
Do no fap for 7 days.
Go to swimming pool.
You are gay if you find yourself looking at some dude and your brain will generate thoughts like: damn, i would fuck that dude.

On the other hand, if all your brain will do is: fuck, she has huge boobs! Dat ass! Omg i can see outline of her fat pussy! Then you are probably not gay.

What you are describing is mostly prison gay aka being gay out of pure desperation.

>>18721750
On the places you go to have these activities. Footbal stadion for example. Boxing classes. The gun shows. Easy?
>>
File: 1490924242342.png (719KB, 728x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490924242342.png
719KB, 728x720px
>>18721685
exfoliate. use a fine scrub before you shave, moisturize after.
>>
>>18721698
Dude, if you wanted to have sex, you should have at least gotten a room. This wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>18721022
It's his personality that might be throwing you off. you might think he's good looking but he's not charming you.

Give him a shit if you don't feel you're just no tthat into him it's okay. Maybe tell him how you feel so you don't break his heart as bad.
>>
>>18721754

Okay what if I find myself looking at both men and women and thinking those thoughts?
>>
>>18721190
Get over.

Here's a tip. If a girl turns down a date with you, stop texting her. Youa dont have to act like you just wanted to be friends. She knows what you wanted you know what you wanted.

Try texting her a gain and asking her then move on
>>
>>18721644
what is this place exactly? picking up women at work is almost always a no-go since they're obligated to be nice to you. i think you should stop going there at all if possible, you need to leave her alone. i would be creeped already if i were her just because you asked her our from work and she already stated she isn't interested AND is already dating. it isn't her responsibility to solve your strange problem.
>>
>>18721754
then you're bi.
>>
>>18721598
mine found me on /soc/. i'm def more autistic than he is but he's got the good sort of 'tism and mine's way more retard flavored
>>
File: bisexual.jpg (53KB, 888x324px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual.jpg
53KB, 888x324px
>>18721772
Then you have won the genetic lotery and can fuck everything what moves. Best of both words.
>>
>>18721797
>can fuck everything what moves.

Explain the virginity then????
>>
File: tumblr_ojwmoydU0C1vsn4mao1_500.jpg (43KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojwmoydU0C1vsn4mao1_500.jpg
43KB, 500x339px
I somehow managed to get someone I do booty calls with, but I'm not particularly attracted to her personally and I still just feel emotionally unfulfilled. Worse, even with having sex now I don't feel that much sexually confident in myself sense I know she isn't really cumming or anything. What should I do?
>>
>>18721802

So? You have the best best friendship in the world.
>>
How can you use 4chan internet slang irl without people assuming you have horrible or inhumane beliefs?

I sometimes use internet slang in the real world without thinking and I realize it sounds bad since a lot of that slang and a lot of memes from here have been stolen by hate groups
>>
Asked in a previous thread, didn't get a response, so I'm reposting.

I asked a girl for her number, got it in a heart beat, she doesn't have a boyfriend (this is a frequent problem I had in the past, I kept getting numbers of girls with boyfriends abd I ain't into cuck shit) cool.

Now, when I text her, she doesn't really respond. I still see her in person on a regular basis, and her demenour is just as positive and engaging as when I would flirt with her before getting the number. We still talk for an hour+ or so every time I see her.

I'm not really concerned about if this goes anywhere or not, because if it fizzles I'll still enjoy talking to her. I would like some insight on why she might not respond though.

>is it because she sees me in person so regularly that she is deciding to just wait till I see her in person?
>is it her way of quietly denying me?
>it's only been a week, am I over thinking this?

I guess if I was to say why I'm wondering about this, is that If this progresses (into an actual thing) I'd like to know I can ask her on a date outside of our usual place. I'd like to keep this potential relationship hidden/seperate from the people I know there.
>>
>>18721814
...i'm not even that autistic
>hate groups
my sides
>>
>>18721822

If a bunch of people talk about how much they love Hitler, they're a hate group.
>>
>>18721780
It's a plasma donation place.
Also, where I come from people are not obliged to be nice to you so I don't think you can make it a global rule.

As I said, not possible because money.
After I went out and asked her out (it was weird all together because I was scared shitless), eventually I left the place and she came after me asking will I be coming back and I replyed of course.

Is what i did really that monstrous that it is imposible for grown up person to cope with and obviously I am trying to make the whole situation easier and less weird.
I can be very silent and non intrusive (and am like that in all situations but private circle) but how can I move away from feelings I honestly don't want when same person I am trying to make a distance from asks me (last time I was there) why am I silent and that I should say something to her so she can hear my voice?
Would you really react like that if you were creeped from someone?

Also my problem is talking with girls I like because issues from childhood so I'm just trying to expose myself.
I'm sorry. And I'm serious.
>>
I'm a dude and I have two other couple friends that we hang out with fairly often. My girlfriend gets along with our other couple friends. However the other two girls don't like each other. Apparently one called the other fat (not directly, but to her boyfriend within earshot of the other girl) , and the one being called fat has held a grudge for over a year now, to an extent that she would advocate violence (a fist fight, although I don't believe it would ever happen) toward the other girl.
Basically our whole group gets along except for those two.
I don't think I could mediate a truce between the two, or even step in and try to get an apology or amicable relations negotiated between the two. Should I ask my girlfriend to try to broker a peace treaty? It would be really good for the whole group if they could put their petty differences behind them, but I do understand that it's unlikely. What can I do to fix this
>>
>>18720534
tell her to trust you
>>
File: 1443536281278.jpg (125KB, 620x496px) Image search: [Google]
1443536281278.jpg
125KB, 620x496px
>>18721830
>>
>>18721203
remember that professor snape has a huge female fanbase
>>
>>18721883

It's really funny because in the first few books he's bald, has a goatee, and walks with a hunch.
>>
File: 1503958907345.png (487KB, 702x623px) Image search: [Google]
1503958907345.png
487KB, 702x623px
>>18721516
>Women like effeminate men
Sure they do.
>>
would you date a male 'butterface'?
>>
File: 1411596072349_wps_153_C4_jpg.jpg (94KB, 634x793px) Image search: [Google]
1411596072349_wps_153_C4_jpg.jpg
94KB, 634x793px
>>18722021
Do you look like this?
>>
>>18722021
I'd honestly say body matters more than face for a lot of men, to an extent. There are certain facial fuck ups like recessed chin that are the equivalent of a woman getting fat.
>>
>>18722009
this. that vid of the dudes who chase down on foot the faggot on the motorbike flying the flag upside down was fucking rawr
>>
Is dark vulva unattractive?

How much so? My vulva and labia are much darker than the surrounding skin, and I'm really self conscious of it. The shape is cute imo and the inside is still bubblegum pink, just the lips and the vulva are dark.

I have a stereotypically Thai skin tone.
>>
>>18722042
Roasti?
>>
>>18722055
Wtf is a roastie. I keep hearing this being used but the definition is either different every time or I am crazy. I just started using this site again after almost a year.
>>
>>18722026
Not yet.
>>
>>18722042
Not gonna lie, pink pussy lips are more attractive but it's not like dark ones are bad looking per se.
>>
Girls
How do you feel about being approached at a party/club? Do you prefer to be left alone/close friends or is someone coming up to you and saying hello interesting? Also, does eye contact mean anything in a club? I swear last time I went there was girl sitting all alone and we kept staring at eachother but I had absolutely no idea what to make of it.
>>
Ex said she'd be meeting a female colleague for drinks, I asked if she was good-looking. Apparently that was "uncouth and inappropriate" - what's her problem? She's the one who didn't want me anymore, so why is she getting upset?
>>
File: all is welcome.jpg (94KB, 960x485px) Image search: [Google]
all is welcome.jpg
94KB, 960x485px
>>18722069
1. Roastie is a chick with long vaginal lips that looks like, yeah.

2. Roastie is also a chick that sleeps around a lot.

3. Roastie is aslo a stupid bitch

Give or take.
>>
>>18722042
when you describe it like that, I grow an urge to try and fuck such a pussy.
I guess that's not a problem at all.
>>
to girls

are bald men ugly ?
can bald men be attractive only if they have a square jaw and a beard ?
>>
Will girls stare at me if I go to a university yoga class? I'm pretty self conscious and feel like I'd start to stutter and look weird if I caught them looking at me?
>>
>>18722122
Are you balding or bald? Balding can look good if you're pretty old (which i assume you're not).
If not, don't take half measures, if you're pretty bald, just shave the rest
>>
>>18722138
>>18722122
guy here, I am 100% that girls love bald men especially young girls literally makes their vagina wets on site. But I also know that girls 100% hate guys who are worried about how much hair they have. so take that advice how you will
>>
>>18722126
They'll ignore the shit out of you. That's what happened when I attended cardio classes at my uni and I was the only guy. Quick glances initially, bc it's weird that there's a guy, but as soon as they get one look clarifying what they thought they saw, they'll be over it and get down to business.
>>
How does one keep his cool when dealing with a new girl he's excited about. I have a tendency to fall hard and fast and I've ruined promising relationships by being too eager. As a full-time engineering student I typically have a full schedule but even that doesn't help once limerence sets in. The pain is always debilitating when these relationships inevitably break down and it fucks with me for a long time. How can I protect myself from this? I can be the coolest suavest guy when I don't have feelings but as soon as I do all bets are off.
>>
File: 1393448862833.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1393448862833.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>18722159
>I am 100% that girls love bald men especially young girls literally makes their vagina wets on site
>>
File: implyingimplicationsimplicitly.jpg (134KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
implyingimplicationsimplicitly.jpg
134KB, 720x960px
>>18722184
>implying Jason Statham doesn't make bitches wet
>>
File: 1498508129770.jpg (333KB, 1054x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1498508129770.jpg
333KB, 1054x2448px
>>18722196
That has nothing to do with his facial aesthetics. And he would look much better with a full set of hair.
>>
Girls, why do you provoke penises?
>>
File: girlslaughing.jpg (59KB, 550x340px) Image search: [Google]
girlslaughing.jpg
59KB, 550x340px
>>18722204
>assuming
>assuming
>assuming
>he's not balding

Okay little boy.
>>
File: 1501680737574.jpg (47KB, 418x393px) Image search: [Google]
1501680737574.jpg
47KB, 418x393px
>>18722221
>literally using the top 0.002% of bald men to make a point
You're not doing him any favours.
>>
What does it take to make a woman like you? Is it just being funny, cool, sweet, being someone who you can talk to? Also is there any chance to get outta friendzone? (not in fz just curious)
>>
File: forehead.jpg (31KB, 151x136px) Image search: [Google]
forehead.jpg
31KB, 151x136px
>>18722138
I'm pretty sure i'm starting to go bald, but i'm 24, so that sucks. I'm balding right ?

pic related

yeah i plan on shaving it once it will get too severe

>>18722159

heh, well if it's true that's pretty cool, but i doubt it desu
>>
>>18722234

>Jude Law
>>
File: My baldingness.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
My baldingness.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>18722234
Youre hair line is terrible you've been past severe for a while. You can continue to keep such a shitty hair cut or u can go to ur barber today and get a 1.

The only right option is to go to ur barber immediately and get a 1. The beta option is to continue having that terrible hair line and sayin "hehe it's not that bad, when youre past the beginning stages of balding.

I shave my head and not that it literally matters at all how much balder we are then eachother u are def worse than me
>>
>>18722250
>>18722246
>>18722234
Im the bald guy.

I'll admit i might be wrong here cause I agree there is like the OG jude laws and david beckhams out there. But they have literally beautiful beautiful faces. Im not sure if that kind hair works for everyone
>>
>>18722250
>>18722246

Is it bait ? I don't feel like my hairline is so terrible. Is it really ? I thought i just started to go bald.

I already planned on shaving it as i said, i won't cling to my hair or anything.
>>
File: 1407740015312.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1407740015312.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>18722159
>guy here, I am 100% that girls love bald men
>guy here
Why do I get the strangest sense of bias right now.
>>
>>18722287

>Im not sure if that kind hair works for everyone

I started balding, but you cannot really say that I am, by looking at my head. I know because I notice the difference from my elder hairlines.

That's what I did: I shaved my head with razorblades, and I saw with my eyes how I look like without hair. Pretty good result. Try yourself.
>>
Do brothers and sisters fight more than same sex siblings?
>>
A fey days ago I was staying at a friends place and at night (I just left the bathroom and was on my way to bed) I heard a obvious sound coming from his room (door was closed).
I'm really into my friend (I'm a girl) and I'm wondering if it would be awkward to ask him about it.
I mean I'm not completly sure if he was fapping back then, but I'm really curious. Why would he do that when there was a chance of me walking by the door?
>>
>>18722403
It was nighttime, his door was closed, he was alone in his room. He probably thought he was being quiet.

He's not masturbating to try and get you to come in there and help him, if that's what you're thinking
>>
File: Bald Guys.gif (121KB, 910x1354px) Image search: [Google]
Bald Guys.gif
121KB, 910x1354px
>>18722159
>>
So there is this sorta shy girl who sits next to me in class that I think is absolutely adorable so I tried talking with her after class...only problem is whenever I try and talk to girls I get a bit jittery and nervous so I think that's sorta how I came off. I basically just asked her a question on a project and made a joke about how nice I liked what she did on it and got a bit of a chuckle out of her but I just can't shake the feeling that me being nervous ruins my chances. Would it be a waste of time to keep trying?
>>
>>18722411
Giving up is more likely to ruin your chances than talking to her. It can be nice when a guy is nervous around me, makes me feel like he thinks I'm worth getting flustered over
>>
>>18722403
I don't really care about people walking by the door while I'm masturbating, as long as they don't see at as an invitation to disturb me.
I'm guessing he might have the same attitude about it.
>>
>>18722411
Thinking about yourself 'failing' to make contact, will only make it worse. Just trying is always better. At least you'll be nervous guy that tries.
>>
Was your father Chad?
Are your siblings normies?
Are you the only neck/legbear in your family, /adv/?
How do you deal with it?
>>
>>18722490
My brother is a bigger cuck than me.
>>
>>18722490
My dad is in the navy and bangs a different chick every week.
>>
>>18721701
Then how would you suggest I find a grill willing to put up with a weirdo loner?
>>
Girls: What's a good message for when you're talking to someone online but you need to go do something without just cutting the conversation dead?

I'm never sure what to say and since you've only met, it seems difficult to reignite the conversation.
>>
>>18721245
Any kind of teasing is fine in a relationship if both parties understand it's in jest, and are fine with it.
>>
>>18722541
Learn how to deal with your disability. Get a therapist that's experienced with autism and work through the problems autism is creating for you.
Being autistic is not a problem, it's the weird behaviour you might have. You can learn how to deal with that properly.
>>
>>18720841
how much autism
>pic related, this much
>>
>>18722438
>>18722419
thanks makes me feel a bit better
>>
>Meet a girl in train or public place or somewhere
>Talk, have a pleasant conversation
>Ask her for phone number
>She never replies

Dear God, why does it keep happening? Any way to make it go different?
>>
>>18722576

Obviously, I mean she never replies to my calls or texts.

Happened to me like 15 times now.
>>
>>18722576
Ask her if she's deaf
>>
>>18722503
How so?

>>18722537
Don't you get jelly? Doesn't he bring sluts for you?
>>
>>18722588
He doesn't talk to me, it's been years. He's probably disappointed that I'm a loner who works a shitty job.
>>
>>18722588
Also, if you can't get sluts by yourself no one will do it for you.
>>
Do women talk about politics with their friends when men aren't around?
>>
File: IMG_0188.jpg (65KB, 750x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0188.jpg
65KB, 750x642px
Hey, im a male and are having some doubts about my girlfriends condition. She was diagnosed with stage 1 cancer and is getting chemo treatment. I have never had the opportunity to go to the hospital with her and see her get chemo, and never seen her use medications even tho she lived with me 5 days of the week, the rest were at her parents house. She smokes and started smoking even more, and her parents dont object to it all. It seems like she doesnt give a fuck about it and doesnt do anything to help herself get better.

She was diagnosed 5 months ago, and this was around the time when i started to get my feelings fade away for her, and she was up alot at nights crying telling me im the one and she doesnt wanna lose me. I didnt either but felt a bit suffocated at times. Now i found a new love for her and all seems fine.

Whats interesting is that after she started her treatment she doesnt get any side symptoms. She doesnt vomit, lose hair or weight, shes still full of energy, shes the same girl she always was. My mom, who is a medical proffesional and has been a nurse for over 20 years and taken care of cancer patients before is sceptical. She tells me that my gf is using me, is a psychopath and fakes cancer to keep me around. I dunno, its weird and i cant believe her. I was her first sexual partner and weve been together for over 2 years, if that means anything.

>Tl;dr
Is my girlfriend lying to me about having cancer to keep me around and not to lose me? Confused and dont know who to believe, my mom or my girlfriend.
>>
>>18722604
no
>>
>>18722604
I talk about politics with anyone who brings it up. Why are men relevant in this?
>>
>>18722612
Bad wording on my part. I just don't see how sex is relevant in discussing political beliefs or ideas, or whatever the fuck else.
>>
>>18722605
I've seen this on TV recently.

Based on what you've said, I wouldn't be surprised, especially since you're her first partner.

Your mom is skeptical and didn't give a definite answer.
Your girlfriend is telling you what she wants you to believe.

If you probe your girlfriend enough, you'll find the truth out. Haven't you spoken to her parents about it?
>>
>>18722605
I actually know a few nurses at a cancer ward in my city and after 5 months, there would be definite hair loss, vomiting, very low energy and weight loss.

And if she is doing chemo, there would have been hair loss within the first 2 - 3 weeks so if there's none at all since then, it's all bullshit.

Your mother is a nurse with 20 years experience and your girlfriend has no side effects and smokes, you know who to believe. Your mother is 100% right and you're being duped by your gf to keep you around.
>>
>>18722623
Her siblings dont know and i cant ask them since she asked me not to ask and cause panic. Her parents... Well what can i say, they are very conservative and even tho i have met them and talked to them, had dinner at their place, i have never had the oppurtunity to have a private conversation with them without my girlfriends siblings being around. And how would i even go on about it? They dont even know she lives with me, they think she rents her own appartment not to freak them out and get banished or something, since theyre so conservative. Dont get me wrong, i like it alot, and her values and the way she grew up would make for a perfect wife and mother
>>
>>18722605
shes so blatantly obviously faking it, how can you be this fucking dumb? your mother is a goddamn nurse and you dont even believe her? enjoy being stuck with a psychopath OP, dont say nobody warned you.
>>
>>18722605
OP i bet you give her a money and she's addicted to drugs. This is hilarious
>>
>>18722604
some do, most don't
>>
File: 1487296535482.png (205KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1487296535482.png
205KB, 500x366px
>>18722605
>your her first sexual partner
>shes says you're the one
>claims she has cancer but never takes any medication and you've never seen her in chemo
>has absolutely NONE of the side effects (physically impossible btw)
>you mother, a fucking nurse, has told you its impossible
>siblings dont know and she doesnt want you to tell them
>parents are conservatives and also dont know about her "cancer" or your living together

How the fuck can someone miss this many red flags?
>>
>>18722646
Nah, i made a fortune in crypto, but never spend any of it and buy cheap food on sale most of the time. Almost never go out, dont have a car, am still a student and am trying to save as much as possible. She doesnt beg for money either and never did. Youd think were below average wealth if you looked at us. She wants to have kids with me tho
>>
>>18722605
>>18722642
i sincerely hope this is bait
>>
>>18722645
Oh and btw she doesnt know and nobody knows about my crypto gains. Everyone, including my family still think im just a poor student trying to make ends meet by working at a gas station.
>>
>>18722612
>>18722618

I'm a guy who thinks Betsy DeVos is mostly right about sexual assault but I Never share that opinion with female friends or family. So yeah on some issues gender is very relevant to politics.
>>
>>18722653
okay in that case she's just getting fucked by some guy. There's an easy to answer this question tell her that she needs to tell you whats going on and prove it if she refuses just dump her
>>
I'm talking to a girl and I've been trying to see if she likes me. We talk pretty often, I make her laugh a lot, but I feel like I shouldn't ask her out yet because I ask too many questions. When I can't think of something witty, I ask a question. When there's nothing to talk about, I ask a question. When there's a silent void to fill, I ask a question. I don't have any other conversational strategies and I feel like it comes off as uncharismatic. What should I do instead?
>>
>>18722677
hes too much of a cuck to do that. literally, this guy has had all these signs and hes been a total dipshit and ignored them.
>>
>>18722652
I guess the next question would be, why would she or anyone do this? Shes a 9/10 and im average im guess. I havent achieved anything significant in life, dont have a huge social circle, dont have influence, dont look wealthy, kinda cheated on her a few times, broke her heart a few times and neglected her alot over the past year. I dont think im anything special and i know she could find a way better man than me. Not to sound defeatist or like a cuck, but a girl of her caliber could live luxury life just by being beautiful. Is she a psychopath? Yeah could be, shes charming and people fall in love with her instantly, but why use an average guy like me for her games if she could find someone rich and fo whatever she wants
>>
>>18722684
Because you're her first you retard and she's from a very conservative family. This shit is goddamn text book level stuff. First timers from a conservative or religious family get incredibly attached to their first, usually attached to a point of trying to trap them by using guilt.

In this case, she picked a fake illness. Be glad she didn't pick getting "accidentally" pregnant by you and making you stuck with her that way (which she didn't do by the way because her parents would flip out, so fake illness works better for her).
>>
>>18722653

Crypto is bullshit. You're a bullshit artist and she knows it.

>"B-b-but crypto is the way of the future."

No, it's not. Bitcoin is virtual pyrite, and its crypto cousins are gold paint.
>>
Both Genders I suppose.

Should I settle with being the backup guy? She liked me but rejected me and told me she just wanted to be friends because her childhood crush came back into the country and told her he liked her.
But it is not going well for her from what she told me their dates are shit, he seems disinterested and is using her to make his ex jealous.
She made tons of effort but he keeps pawning her off, she basically offered him sex and she said no.

After he is finally bored of her or back with his ex she will come back to me for attention.
Part of me says fuck that cunt I play second fiddle to no faggot but I am also a bit lonely.
>>
>>18722684
she is a legit lunatic. i guarantee her illness is fake. just pretend to slip up to her parents about her cancer and it will all unfold. she'll have to tell them its not true and then she'll have to tell you, then the true psycho shit will begin for you to see. if you're smart, you'll gtfo right now.
>>
>>18722683
>>18722677
Could be could be, but i have never seen anything or read anything. I can browse her phone as much as i want. She has only 1 best friend. Doesnt go out without me, snaps me constantly and i can see shes in my apartment. Never found any clues. Shes clingy as fuck and visits me often at work/school. We live in a small town, and everyone knows everything about everyone. If any of us cheated i would know it in a heartbeat. Fuck, even my friend lives right in front of me and sees whenever me or her leave the apartment. It just doesnt seem possible.
>>
>>18722696
She's not cheating, she's crazy about you. And I mean LITERALLY crazy about you, not the good kind of crazy about you. She's fucking nuts.
>>
>>18722612

Because sometimes it touches on gender issues. Are you a guy who thinks breastfeeding should be illegal as public indecency? Prepare to get tarred and feathered by angry women shouting you down. Do you have conservative views on abortion? You might find a woman who agrees with you but are just as likely to get screamed at by a woman who calls you a misogynist, etc.

I'm liberal on most issues including abortion (although I think Bernienomics/"Better Deal" economics is bullshit) but there are political stances and points of view where the differences are most obvious between men and women.
>>
>>18722689
Thing is I wouldnt mind having kids with her. I was thinking of proposing before she got diagnosed, but threw that thought away cause i got kinda scared. Like i said, she would make a perfect mother and wife. She cooks, cleans, takes care of me, never done stupid shit
>>
File: 1458614779870.gif (136KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458614779870.gif
136KB, 480x480px
>>18722704
You know what? Fuck it, marry her and just fuck your shit up. You're in for one hell of a surprise the day after you're married. Things will change and it will be too late to get out. You're not willing to see reality so fuck it.
>>
Asked a girl in my class out, and she said she'd "totally" be interested in going on a date, but couldn't because existing plans. "Maybe another time." Isn't this the definition of mixed messages, or am I wrong?
As much as I like her, I feel a little like I'm wasting my time. I've been hurt badly before, and I don't want to do this dance again.
>>
>>18722721

If she's "totally interested", she'll bring it up again or reschedule.

Wait for her to make a move and if she doesn't, take the hint and move on. Find another girl.
>>
File: 1377254728365.jpg (56KB, 573x695px) Image search: [Google]
1377254728365.jpg
56KB, 573x695px
>>18722721

>Isn't this the definition of mixed messages, or am I wrong?

Its a "who gives a shit" message. Someone else's inconsistent behavior is not and should not be your problem. If you want something from a relationship and the other person won't give it to you then you move on; you don't stick around and wring your hands over whether or not their vague reassurances will eventually blossom into a relationship.

If you aren't satisfied then quit fucking around with her and find a girl who does satisfy you. Its really that simple.

If you were a car salesman and a customer on the lot said "I would totally be interested in buying this car but I can't right now. Maybe some other time." and then left the lot would you wait by the phone like a little bitch wondering if they were going to change their mind or would you nut the fuck up and find someone else to sell a car to who actually takes your time seriously?
>>
>>18722700
But why me? Im just an average dude.

>>18722709
Well i left one thing out. After she got diagnosed, maybe a month or two passed, i broke up with her. She didnt stalk me, we didnt text, she didnt chase me. Then after awhile my guilt kinda got onto me and i contacted her. From there we developed into a relationship again, tho she still havent moved in again and lives with her parents at the moment. I kinda found a new love for her which had faded away over the past year. So shes either really smart even though crazy and knows how to pull all the strings to get me back and plays me like a fiddle
>>
>>18722745
>But why me? Im just an average dude.
So? This shit can happen to anybody. It's rarer for it to happen to one of the Chad types (excuse my use of Chad but you get what I mean).

>Then after awhile my guilt kinda got onto me and i contacted her
She's got you hook, line and sinker. See what we mean by guilt? You've been messed with so that she's never the one demanding you back, you just mentally fold and go back like a lost puppy.
>>
>>18722734
good advice, and honestly what I'm feeling right now. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt, but I don't want to waste my time on someone who isn't interestes in reciprocating feelings. What's the point?
>>
Should I draw a face on my genitals before sex with a woman? Maybe put little sticky googly eyes above my cock and draw a mouth on my balls with a sharpie so it looks like an elephant?

I could also do an "ice cream clown" where my penis is a clown hat and the clown nose and lipstick is on one end of it.

Would a woman be turned on by this? I think it would make sex really interesting and fun.
>>
>>18722795

>Should I draw a face on my genitals before sex with a woman?

>Would a woman be turned on by this?

Absolutely. Please do this. Please.
>>
>talking to girl
>we've been out a few times
>we schedule a date tomorrow
>before i can suggest a place she texts "you can just come to my house"

So, yea, good?
>>
>>18722795
actually, no.
clowns are fucking scary, man.
Go for something univocally sexy, like John Cena of red ferrari.
You general idea is good, but it requires some fine tuning.
>>
>>18722815

Maybe something like one of those old torpedoes that has a shark face painted on it. Fangs on the underside, fierce warrior eyes on the left and the right, and bam!
>>
>>18722809
Guaranteed slut, abort.
If you end up going, please tell her that the Führer said she is a worthless degenerate.
>>
>>18722831

You're a Nazi dipshit and people who aren't fucking brain dead understand that you should never turn down free sex as long as you use protection.
>>
>>18722846
>never turn down free sex
>t. hedonistic degenerate
Only within a marriage. Promiscuity is a cancer to be wiped out.
Also,
>ad hominem
>>
>>18722809
Hell yeah son. Netflix and chill. Obviously wait until you're both pretty relaxed and shit but yeah, go for it man.
>>
>>18722896

fuck. i gotta read up on some shit then.

>tfw kissless virgin
>>
File: 1503492981982.jpg (33KB, 620x437px) Image search: [Google]
1503492981982.jpg
33KB, 620x437px
>>18722809
That is the fucking dream you nigger.
>>
>>18722901
It's not that hard man. You hang out, watch shit, talk etc. It's pretty much like any there date but now at some point you can make a move. Move slow though, don't just go straight for tits and ass. Make out for a while and let things naturally progress, you'll be able to figure out what to do next instinctively.
>>
>>18722809
Are you a Chad
>>
>>18722912
>>18722903
>>18722896
>>18722846

thanks fellas

>>18722923

no
>>
File: mental illness duck.jpg (66KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mental illness duck.jpg
66KB, 600x1200px
If someone of the opposite sex asks for your number but you aren't single, you should mention that before trading it out, right? By default?

I'm not gonna recant the semantics of my story, you can guess them from the question. I've already decided I'm just gonna be straight with them and go our separate ways instead of, well, apparently I'm auto-friendzoned and fuck that shit, I'm no orbiter.

Your thoughts, I guess? I know it ain't a gendered question really. Maybe this deserves its own thread but whatever.
>>
>>18722932
Of course you mention it.
>>
>>18722932
>If someone of the opposite sex asks for your number but you aren't single, you should mention that before trading it out, right? By default?

Yea I think so. Most guys don't want your number to be friends IME.
>>
File: darkstock2.jpg (68KB, 1199x800px) Image search: [Google]
darkstock2.jpg
68KB, 1199x800px
>>18722937
>>18722945

I really try to give everyone I meet the benefit of the doubt, so the potential outcomes I see are as follows:

>She genuinely misinterpreted my advances and auto-friendzoned me
I honestly think it's this one. I hate to say it but I'm a pretty eccentric sort of guy, or so I'm told, and I get propositioned by a lot of gay guys. I really wouldn't be offended in this scenario but it's best to cut it short right there.
>She deliberately obfuscated her relationship status in order to cheat or at least test the waters
I wouldn't be ok with either of those in her boyfriend's shoes, so...
>She is not actually dating anyone and I've been misled by the circumstances that led me to believe she was
Coming clean about it, in this case, just puts us straight into dating after laughing it off, I'd hope. There's not a lot of hope for this outcome, and I won't go into the details, but eh. It's possible.

No matter which one it is, the solution seems the same, and quite clear. Thanks for the opinions.
>>
>>18722862

You literally referred to your "fuhrer". What the fuck else is someone supposed to think? That you're a Fullmetal Alchemist cosplayer who takes it way too seriously?
>>
>>18722973
>>She deliberately obfuscated her relationship status in order to cheat or at least test the waters
>I wouldn't be ok with either of those in her boyfriend's shoes, so...

I've been there OP. She's going to cheat on him either way, so my thought when I was in your shoes was "why not me?" and so it went. Their engagement didn't work out since I wasn't the only one she was banging apparently.
>>
>>18722973

Oh I misinterpreted your question, I thought you were the one giving your number out.

I've given my number to men when I was dating someone else. In all cases, I thought they were genuinely asking as friends (just the way they asked me). In all cases it led to awkward situations and discomfort much like you are experiencing now. I adopted the kinda stereotype rule that "99% of men dont want female friends". Stereotypes always have a grain of truth to them.
>>
>>18722982

his screenname is "literally Hitler" maybe try not to feed a really obvious and silly troll?
>>
>>18722982

Though I will say your "never turn down free sex" comes off as very creepy and desperate
>>
>>18722999
>tfw want to make female friends but they assume i want to date them
>lost a really good potential friend when i mentioned in passing i had a gf
>that same day a drunk guy passed us and said we were a beautiful couple
>we exchanged numbers, said we'd hang out but then she was always busy

Bums me out every time I think of her. This happens constantly.
>>
>>18722999

Most guys do want female friends, they just want female friends they can have casual sex with.
>>
>>18723011
Once I took on a policy of keeping an emotional distance from female friends, I couldn't find any reason why to seek them out. Guys are easier to communicate with, typically have more diverse interests and are more fun to do activities with. A female friend to me is really just one or both people trying to fill in the gaps in their romantic lives and has caused a lot of unnecessary drama and bad feelings in my life.
>>
>>18723021
>A female friend to me is really just one or both people trying to fill in the gaps in their romantic lives and has caused a lot of unnecessary drama and bad feelings in my life
Shit maybe you've got a bit of a point there. I was a little depressed during the times I've tried.
>>
>>18723011

Might well swing both ways. Most women might not want male friends too. Personally I don't really want male friends per se (as in go out of my way to make them) but I also wanted to be a friend to anyone who needs one (male or female). But most men want more than that and thats just life.
>>
File: fuhrer.png (20KB, 174x162px) Image search: [Google]
fuhrer.png
20KB, 174x162px
>>18722999
Yeah, like I said, benefit of the doubt. I'm willing to accept that she's just naive about guys and phone numbers, but in the likely scenario where I confirm she's not single, it's better to come absolutely clean about it for both our sakes. I'd have liked to have dated her, but stomaching a hard loss is much more emotionally healthy than waiting around for her to be single, hoping for a rebound.

I only ask the question because this shit has happened to me twice now, and it's made me wonder if blame can be placed on me for not being clear enough about my intentions right off the bat. That may be.

On the "99% of guys"... in our defense, it's hard enough to get a potential gf's phone number, man, you see people struggling to get that shit done even once all the time around this board. I feel like the kind of guy that goes around getting "just friends" numbers has really gotta be near the top of the food chain.
>>
Ladies how come whenever it's time to have sex you turn some music on?

Seriously I don't even know where to begin with that.
>>
>>18723055

I've never done this in my life but maybe it might make it more like an adventure??
>>
>>18723055
music's got a pretty universal power to evoke emotion. connect the dots
>>
Girls, how do I even find a gf?

My last gf was 12 years older than me, a single mother to a disabled child, we met on an mmo, decided to meet irl dated for two years and broke up because of the age gap which I still think sucks.

I'm an introverted c/c++/c# programmer, I work from home and rarely leave the house for social events usually because I'd rather be coding/learning, people have called me arrogant before but I just don't know how to converse in large groups or can't think of anything interesting to say, I often feel awkward around people my own age I'm 24.

I have a car and home. Now I want a family. Halp. My friends all say get on tinder but that's because they want me to put my car/house in the pictures which will only bring me unwanted girls.
>>
>>18723119
it's in the FAQ. If you have a stable income with a job in your field, you're more marketable than you think, especially on dating sites. If you have that and you're not hideous, you're fuckin set dude GLGL
>>
>>18723055
>>18723067
>>18723071
Guy here, I don't get this at all. Sex seems appealing to me because of its primal nature, I don't want to listen to people sing at me while i'm doing it. Feels like i'd ruin it somehow.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.