[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new dad >girl baby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: reoi.jpg (18KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
reoi.jpg
18KB, 385x383px
How do I raise a girl baby well so she doesn't become a super thot and is smart and kind and doesn't bully boys?

Femanons, what are some things you wish your dad did for you? How can I prevent her from being screwed up like you?
>>
>>18720315
Don't ban her from doing things you don't like. If you do, she'll do them anyway, just behind your back. Instead, train her to make smart choices and have self respect.

Seriously though, the number one way to make sure your daughter sucks a thousand cocks before finishing high school is to constantly be moralizing at her. Instead, if she wants to go to that party, let her, and make sure she's got a condom and a plan to get home if she decides to drink.
>>
>>18720315
Recognize that there are no genes for intelligence, or if there are, it's unlikely that you and your woman have them.

Next, recognize that the reason well-off people have smart kids who do well in life is because they have a home environment that is conducive to learning. For example, they read to their children, on the order of 1000 different books by the time the child is 5. They talk to them ~4 times as much as ignorant black parents do.
>>
Get her into guy things like sports or vidya early on.
>>
>>18720367
>continued...

They take their kids outside, and make sure they get socialization practice. They let their kids get dirty. They don't force their kids to learn; they encourage their curiosity and tirelessly explain the world to them.
>>
>>18720379
Well-off parents get their kids into a variety of after-school programs. They dont impose their crap taste in music and movies on their kids. They don't exoect their kids to follow them into the family business. They teach their kids to cook. They avoid churchy moralizing and emphasize that sex and love are great and healthy, in adults.
>>
There's nothing you can do, besides don't be abusive. Girls who slut it up always either come from messed up homes or have natural mental issues.
>>
>>18720401
The embodiment of the depths of ignorance just posted.
>>
>>18720315
Love her. Let her know and never doubt that there is and will always be a safe place called Home. All the rest is gravy.
>>
>>18720315
1. Make sure she really gets here education.
Sit down with her everynight and dont help her with her homework just watch her and make sure she does it. By 11 or 12 she'll be doing it without you even have to watch her. This will teach her the importance of handwork and she'll get a great reward. Reading to her is another way to amplify this

2. Teach her about the importance of temperance and moderation,
Never drink to excess in front of her, don't smoke, don't eat to much, she will recognize these traits and hopefully try to follow them.

3. just be good to her and be a good person
be leveled headed, non judgemental, dont be racist or prejudiced, be confident and treat other with respect. You know things like that.

My parents were terrible at raising me but honestly I got a pretty good education and read so many books these are the traits you find in the great people and by great I mean people who live long, are happy, and die rich.

intelligence, temperance, modest, cool-headed, open, understanding. Think about some of those things. But i would say an education is the most key. Girls who go to college are far far far less likely to be little whores.
>>
tacit head of household & live your principles. private school her or homeschool with others doing the same, make sure a course in formal logic gets thrown in somewhere about midway through, then public school at the tail end so first exposure can happen while she's still under your roof. i redpilled myself and never went full retard and i know damn well i have my upbringing to thank for both.
>>
>>18720315
Have you asked the mother how does she plans to raise her daughter, what is important to her and what isn't?
>>
actively participate in her upbringing, dont let the mother do it alone
>>
bump for op
>>
>>18720315

as chris rock says, keep her off the pole.
>>
Treat your wife well. This isn't just "Oh don't fight in front of the kids." This is "Show your wife physical affection, be kind and understanding, don't be afraid to discuss your feelings and emotions, let yourself be vulnerable around those you care about."

Also don't ever throw shit or randomly burst into yelling or just leave the house in the middle of an argument without telling anyone anything, that's how you give children lifelong anxiety disorders and abandonment issues
>f-from a friend's experience of course
>>
just don't try to micromanage your kid keep her away from nigs tho
>>
>>18720315
You can't.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.