[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help picking up a guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

So I'm really into this guy and need some advice as to how to get to know him better and how to get him to like me back.
I'm a 19 year old fem into nerdy shit like video games and magic and a lot of the stuff he's into but we are both awkward as fuck and I have no idea how to really engage in conversation and neither does he. I need some ways to talk to him that aren't like overly pushy and awkward.
>>
>>18720242
Have you spoken with him yet?

Other people will tell you otherwise but I'm always going to say be your self
>>
>>18720248
I have he's my roommates brother and I've tried engaging in conversation but it usually ends up in awkward silence.
>>
You're a girl you can ez mode everything in life. You can have a friend say "sheeee liiikes uuuuuuu tee hee" and throw the ball on his court if you want. Being a girl who is into a nerd there is basically no way to fuck this up. This is like the tutorial level.
>>
>>18720261
You guys ever drink there?
>>
>>18720266
yeah. we did last night and I think that's the most either of us had ever really opened up around each other but as soon as I saw him this morning it was back to the same awkwardness.
>>
>>18720271
hahahahaha, but lsat night was good ? He's probably nervous your just going to have to get him a little drunk again and corner him ya know?
>>
>>18720288
but like what do I say? knowing me I'll say something stupid and fuck up my chances
>>
Are you physically attractive? Because thats usually what counts most in a woman. Sad but true. We can't change the way our brain works.
Also don't listen to the guys that say that you will have no problems with getting him. Not all men are as thirsty as them.

Since people value anonymity, you probably won't post pictures of yourself, but I think you can decide for yourself if you are attractive.

Also try to be 'girly'. Basically be cute and vulnerable. That you are into nerdy stuff is already a huge plus.

What about your hair? Long? Short? Most guys are into longer hair.
>>
Two shy nerds can't light the fuse.
>>
>>18720313
no it's not what you say idiot it's what you do. Just get him in a corner and move real close to him if he doesnt make a move then youll just have to grab him and start kissing him idk say whatever u want

if he rejects u there ull know.
>>
>>18720331
I would consider myself a solid 7, my hair is a little past my shoulders and I'm curvier.
>>
>>18720313
>>18720342
Ah a forgot a part of this if you get him a little drunk he should be feeling a bit braver just try to get real real close to him and see what he does if he doesnt kiss you though you're just going to have to try to lay 1 on him. But i think if you really push urself on him hell just start giving it to you unless ur ugly or hes a damn coward.
>>
>>18720344
Please elaborate 'curvier'
What is your weight?
>>
>>18720313
if hes into you, you would have to say something pretty fucked up to really ruin your chances. pretty much any attempt you make, no matter how awkward, will be interpreted as cute and flattering. just be direct, no one likes to do the whole read between the lines beat around the bush nonsense
>>
>>18720357
yeah but tons of guys like chubby chubbier and even chubbest girls. So i dont think she can decide whether or not to make a move based on her weight. she just hsa to go for it
>>
>>18720357
I weigh like 180 but I'm tall. most of it is in my thighs and chest
>>
>>18720371
I was really tryna help you here OP but u shuldn't have said that it didnt matter. Mami u thicc
>>
>>18720371
Show us ur ass.
>>
>>18720392
>>
>>18721079
booty/10 would cup with my hand while we went shopping
>>
>>18721079
>>18721120
as far as actual advice goes id say just hamg out with him more. maybe next time you see him just say that? like what kind of vidya do you guys like? ask if he wants to split some drinks and play a some coop or magic or whatever.

also.

would it be rude of me to ask for another pic? :)
>>
>>18721079
You have a body like that and this guy isn't hitting on you?
>>
OP, if you're into similar things as him start with that. Ask him what kind of magic deck he likes to run, talk about that, switch to other nerdy shit etc. If he enjoys that then it'll likely take him out of his comfort zone and see that you're on the same page as him. Then you hit him with literally anything you want, "Hey you're fun to talk to, we should hang sometime" or something. Just make it up as you go.
If you can duel him that'd be a really good move since then you're stuck facing eachother until the game ends. You have to say something.
I hope this helps
>>
confess like they do in anime
>>
You'll have to ask him out

other people will give you snake oil advice but the direct way is always the way to go (if you're female)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.