[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

File: 1503414777285.png (455KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
1503414777285.png
455KB, 500x646px
My wife was raped last night. She was with a friend of ours, admittedly doing some stupid shit (getting high).I wasn't there so I can't say exactly what happened, but she says things got really personal, and he eventually took her to his parents' room (this dude lives with his parents) and he laid her on the bed, and got in with her (which she wasn't expecting). She got really fucking scared at this point and started texting her friend "help me" and other things. I was at work while all of this happened so I could do nothing. He forced her head down by pulling her hair and made her suck his dick. He then stripped her and fucked her. She was high as shit and drunk. My wife has struggled a lot with depression, and he pretended to just be a friend looking out for her. He drugged her up and gave her alcohol after she told him she was having suicidal thoughts.

Look, I know how this sounds. It sounds like my wife made a mistake and cheated, but I know my wife. Her friends know her. She would NOT cheat on me. At the very least, she wouldn't with the ugly fuck who it happened with. She did make the huge mistake of accepting the drugs and alcohol, but we trusted this guy; hell I trusted him so much that I didn't even care he was with my wife. She was out of it and even being out of it she kept saying "no I'm married stop, etc." I was friends with this faggot too. I feel like I couldn't even protect my wife.

Anyway, what I'm asking is, do we have a leg to stand on here? I'm not looking to be called cuck or told my wife cheated on me, I know my wife better than anyone, we have been married a really long time. I just want to know how to move forward from here. Can she put him behind bars? He also messaged her afterward super paranoid telling her not to tell anyone, and to pretend she was never at his house, which I also thought was pretty incriminating. Today has been a very traumatic day. I never thought shit like this happened, I mean you never do until it happens to you.
>>
Report it ASAP.
>>
>>18720178
Did you go to the police?

Why didn't you go directly to the hospital? Yes, you should still go to the hospital IMMEDIATELY. Like right hte fuck now, take her right now they may still be able to find samples of semen and more importantly usually there is physical damage or signs from a force entry. They will contact the police when you get there and start all the stuff.

This is the way you move on. But getting justice, if you don't do this you will never be better.

GO
>>
Get off your goddamned computer and take her to the hospital. Save every message he ever sent, and report this fuckhead to the police.
>>
>>18720183
>>18720178
Also I just want to tell you OP thats the only way you can really be sure that she didnt cheat on you.

Think about this the police theyre nice guys great guys SOME OF THE BEST GUYS, and they know how to tell if someone is lying or not in a gentle way. If she fucked him theyll leave and youll know necaues there wont be any charges. If she was raped theyll have his ass so fsat you'd think they wer egod damn family
>>
She went to the ER today, and talked to an officer. I wasn't able to mention in the OP because of character limit. The officer seemed a little on the fence, but she is giving a statement to the detective tomorrow.
>>
>>18720178
Call the police right fucking now.... Right now get off this site and do it.

Go to the nearest ER and let them know they are set up for this (I work at a hospital).

If you don't do it now it will be to late and he will get of with no problems.

IF SHE REFUSES SHE CHEATED ON YOU.
>>
>>18720187
That is suspicious the officers that deal with that are really good judges of it.
>>
No she did not refuse, she went to ER and talked to an officer. She was a little scared because we live in a small town, but she gave his name and address. She is fine physically, but mentally she's fucked up right now. She is going to give a statement tomorrow morning to a detective because by the time we got out of the hospital it was too late to go to the station.
>>
>>18720195
How's she seem op?
>>
File: cosby-medium.jpg (32KB, 241x358px) Image search: [Google]
cosby-medium.jpg
32KB, 241x358px
>>18720178
What kinda drugs? Why let your wife hang around a single drug using dood? 99.9 percent of guys don't have girls that are friends.
>>
Thats sounds like a pretty classic "I was hanging out alone with a male friend in his parents house, without you".

She may very well have been raped. No idea why you haven't cut the guy's head off if you really believe her. Because I would cut that fuckers dick off.
>>
Your best case scenario is that your wife is a degenerate who gets high with other men while her husband is at work. Your worst case scenario is that your wife gets high with other men and fucks them while her husband is at work. But seriously OP, look at this objectively...who gets so messed up from WEED that they get "raped". I'd leave the cunt
>>
>>18720202
You wouldn't do shit. But even if you did you'd only be stupider.
>>
>>18720201
just weed. I don't like my wife smoking weed, but she said she was having a lot of bad thoughts and thought it might help her calm down. He's a trustworthy guy (or so I thought). 75% of people in this shit town do drugs of some kind so it's hard to judge on that alone living here. We have a pretty big friend circle and he's smack dab in the middle of it, everybody believes my wife of the people we've told about it.
>>
>>18720178
Your wife is texting "help me" to people and you can't leave work? Are you fucking kidding me, man?
>>
File: 1497812964252.jpg (183KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497812964252.jpg
183KB, 640x640px
Lol this whole story is ridiculous.
>wife uses guy as emotional support because you are not around to give her that
>goes out with her friend and magically ends up in his house.
and my personal favorite
>she tried to text her friend while he was fucking her and not you
He somehow managed to get her in the room and "force" her to suck his dick at his parents house?
Your wife is a whore and you are retarded.
>>
>>18720204
Cuck.
>>
>>18720208
she didn't text me anything, I had no idea any of this was going on. All I knew was that she was at his house getting high. She might have been scared I'd kill him or something, I don't know why she didn't text me and texted her friend, but I know she was scared out of her mind I saw the texts she sent
>>
>>18720178
Do to medical clinic ASP, collect seman samples and have a medic examin her as to collect evidence for trauma and signs of rape. You need to do this fast while the traces are still there. Keep the messages as evidence and also have the friends she texted as witnesses.
>>
>>18720210
This. Yeah the more I think of it, the more I think OP is a cuck. WTF are you doing allowing your wife to hangout with some NEET and smoke weed? You deserve this. Also you're stupid AF if you buy her getting raped, condom probably broke and she needs a damn good excuse
>>
>>18720210
Call me a retard all you want but what guy who had consensual sex with someone's wife get's super paranoid about her telling someone. Come on dude.
>>
>>18720208
Yea this is the icing. Texting "help me" to friends is retarded. That could mean "help me im bored".

Text fucking 911
>>
>>18720218
This has to be bait...
This has to be bait..
This has to be bait...

Okay I'll bite, yeah but that doesn't prove anything? Cause if she doesn't testify against him nothing going to happen to him.
>>
>>18720219
she was clearly terrifed and out of it she got really fucking high and drunk. Her friend showed me the damn texts.
>>
>>18720218
Because accusation alone will ruin his life numbnuta.
>>
>>18720224
>her friend
>her friend
>her friend
>her friend
>her friend
>>
>>18720218
If she was in trouble, she would have called 911. You utter moron. Your wife cheated on you dude, live in reality or do not but I'm guessing based on the fact you were cool with her blazing with a neet in the first place person to person relations isn't your forte
>>
>>18720218
How about every guy?
Why would a guy want people to know he had sex with another dudes wife?

How old are you?
>>
According to "her friend" how the fuck autistic are you? Do you not know how women cover for each other?
>>
>>18720224
>im horrfied
>better text becky

What did she text her, "Im being raped, help, call the police!"
>>
>Got so high from smoking weed she got raped
Nigger, if you actually believe this you are king cuck.
>>
>>18720236
This is probably the best part but I'm just assuming his wife is like a junkie or something cause that's just to stupid to believe.
>>
>>18720186
>Police
>Some of the best guys
Haha, oh wow. Being an asshole is practically part of the job description. Not to mention the fact that they're notoriously bad at telling fact from fiction when it comes to rape accusations, because rape victims show extreme signs of stress, which are typically associated with lying.
>>
You must not know her as well as you think.
You are not a cuck unless you stay with her.
I get high and drunk all the time and i can tell you if she had the time to text anyone while she was being raped, she would could have just as easily got away.
>>
>>18720195
Did you go with her? This all sounds so fishy.
>>
>>18720260
of course he didnt hahahahahahaha.

>yeah anon Ill go right now
>he was bit on the fence

Meanwhile only guy she sees is the "raper"
>her feet are little at her head. sucking her knees
>OMG FUCK ME HARDER FUCK ME HARDER\
>OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD
>my HUSBAND IS SUCH A FUCKING IIIIIIIIDDDDDIIIIIPOOOOOOOT

Read that op.
Read it good
>>
It's actually fucked, I've known 2-3 guys who had stories almost exactly like this. Nice dudes, but ultimately beta and too blinded to see what is blatantly obvious to people with common sense.
>>
>>18720258
Never understood the "i blacked out and dunno what i did" meme. Ive blacked out from drinking and I remeber even how the tiles looked as the zoomed up from the floor to knock me the fuck out. I remeber exactly the night, I remeber even the parts were I had to be dragged around.

Im always aware of what im doing and even when the alcohol is sort of egging me on to push buttons I shouldnt. Shit peopme use drugs as an excuse.
>>
>>18720283
Yep just an excuse to act like a slut in this case.
>>
>>18720283
>I've blacked out
>I'm always aware of what im doing
>blacked out
>aware

I don't think you know what "blacked out" means dude
>>
>>18720289
He's saying it's not real. Yeah you can get really really really really drunk to the point where it's like you're not even yourself but you can still stop yourself from doing stupid shit.
>>
>>18720283
The first time I ever got drunk was in high school. The last thing I remember before waking up with a massive hangover was deciding not to go to that party. Don't presume that just because certain drugs affect you in one way that they affect everyone that same way.
>>
>>18720299
Okay but you were like 15 years old. This bitch is a grown ass women whos probably been drunk 100s of times.
>>
>Allows wife to hangout with another guy
>Allows wife to smoke and drink with another guy
>Wife gets "raped"
Can you smell metal when you piss? This thread is autistic AF
>>
File: 1499991037046.jpg (48KB, 628x442px) Image search: [Google]
1499991037046.jpg
48KB, 628x442px
>>18720178
Whatever you do.
Don't leave any banana peels on the ground.
We don't want her slipping and falling down on any dicks.
>>
You are either a troll or fucking stupid.
No wife of mine will be chilling with a single dude that lives with his parents and gets high...
>>
>>18720297
This.
If she was sober enough to text someone while being fucked and also remember the whole thing the next day than she was sober enough to get the fuck out of there.
This guy probably took the fact that she did not do anything to stop him as a go ahead sign and she regretted it .
Not saying his wife is a whore or a slut but both of them are dumb as fuck.
>>
>>18720289
Im talking about when people say they "blacked out" and dont remeber driving across town, picking up mcdonalds and fucking Shirley up her arse. They did it all while "blacked out"
>>
File: 1489735926906.jpg (19KB, 478x571px) Image search: [Google]
1489735926906.jpg
19KB, 478x571px
>>18720187
>The officer seemed a little on the fence

Probably because of just texting a friend "help me" which is a special kind of lazy if true. If she felt she was in real danger, she would have been calling you and everyone and even 911. The fact that the only outside help she attempted is a lazy "help me" text to just one friend is really suspicious.
>>
How about you talk to the guy an see his side of the story?
>>
>>18720255
Someone decided he just had to tint his windows and go vroom vroom a little too fast in his honda.
>>
>>18720338
Oh gotcha. The most normal I was after I was blackout drunk, my friends and my own sister who I'd gotten drunk with before had no idea I'd blacked out. I didn't seem dangerously drunk, but I apparently picked out a guy at the second bar we went to and started making out with him. I don't remember even entering the bar to begin with. I still don't remember shit until I was right in the middle of getting fucked by said guy doggystyle, and then it went black again. I woke up with the textbook experience of having no clue if I'd fucked a hot guy or a fat neckbeard. No ragrets, but the experience has taught me that people can be blackout drunk but not outwardly seem like it
>>
>>18720360
Except you got roofied or some shit. Which can legimately make you black out..

Im a doubte rabout the alcoho lthing unless ure real young or inexperienced. Because I've really put the hsit down before evne when i was like 14 i've missed a few moments but the vast majority of the night is noticeable and i hear some funky shit I perk up quick. But i have smoked PCP before only a little bit too on some weed and that shit had me literally skipping through time But even then it would take a good size does to turn me into a rape doll cause at the end of the day im a fighter.
>>
>>18720355
I've got several friends who became cops. The ones that weren't assholes before became assholes pretty quick after. I don't hang out with any of them anymore because of the arguments that invariably start after they start bragging about how they got some high school kid locked up for ten years for drinking or shit like that.
>>
>>18720255
Who responds to have jane dick and sallys call tho when there husband is beating there ass and is actually tough enough and selfless enough to risk there lives to protect a women they dont know?

Cops. They're literally the only ones.
>>
Not the first time i heard a women say this.
>i got so high and he raped me
They should consider weed a daterape drug shiit.
>>
>>18720383
Who takes your guns away for over a year until you get a bullshit domestic from a vindictive ex thrown out?

>>18720383
Cops. They're literally the only ones.
>>
>>18720178
Ignore this people get her to a doctor to collect evidence. Then have this guy thrown in jail. With the right spin you can have him accused of intoxicating her also.
>>
>>18720396
They're alpha ure beta. The take the guns u get ya guns took. cry more baby.
>>
>>18720383
>They're literally the only ones.
Yeah, because no one else is allowed to intervene. The state maintains a monopoly on the use of force. The idea that without them things turn into a scene from The Purge is ridiculous, what actually happens is that roof Koreans step up and order is maintained far better because every law-abiding citizen now has the authority of a cop.

Fun fact: it was actually common among ancient civilizations to have an event where the rule of law was temporarily suspended. Those events didn't actually turn into bloodbaths and pillaging; instead they became massive orgies.
>>
>>18720408
Are you getting historical and shit on me in advice? Cause if there was a suspension of the rule of law I would suck ur dick then kill u
>>
File: cliff bleszinski.jpg (196KB, 1238x536px) Image search: [Google]
cliff bleszinski.jpg
196KB, 1238x536px
>>18720210

This
>>
>>18720204
Oh believe me kiddo, would've bashed his fucking teeth if he did that to my SO
>>
>>18720426
Why are you mad at him? Your wife is the cheating scum. Unless you knew the dude he did no wrong.
>>
>>18720433
Should've said i'm not OP
>>
Sounds to be like you have a case, but why not report it asap to the police? If there was any precum or semen in or on her than that's like putting a nail on the coffin.

Sorry this happened to you, could, not imagine this happening to my woman. I hope you put that asshole away behind bars. Inmates love rapists.

Worst case might be your woman getting a misdemeanor for use of substance, but not sure how exactly it would pan out. I would say go through with it and get that worm locked up.
>>
>>18720186
>Think about this the police theyre nice guys great guys SOME OF THE BEST GUYS, and they know how to tell if someone is lying or not in a gentle way. If she fucked him theyll leave and youll know necaues there wont be any charges. If she was raped theyll have his ass so fsat you'd think they wer egod damn family
This is some bullshit. Cops are assholes, especially if you're not white.
>>
>>18720210
this

rape is something brutal you can't TEXT someone in the middle of it lmao
you're getting raped and the first thing you do is text some bitch "HELP ME" lmao

this story is either bait or your wife is a fucking cheater
rape is something serious as fuck, you go to the hospital and the cops before you go to fucking 4chan

you're a faggot anyhow OP
>>
File: 1486214579838.jpg (93KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1486214579838.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
>HELP ME
>>
>Advice = the most gullible board

I kek at you idiots
>>
File: fi0x2.jpg (22KB, 620x462px) Image search: [Google]
fi0x2.jpg
22KB, 620x462px
>>18720178
>made her suck his dick

I don't understand this...

Why wouldn't a woman in that situation just bite his dick so hard it either bites off the end or nearly chops it off?

As a guy I have always been confused by this.

Anyone know?
>>
>>18720178
>She was with a friend of ours getting high
Uh...
>>
>>18721396
Rape isn't always violent. The possible threat of violence is always there though.
I find it odd that she texted during the act. Perhaps she texted after it happened? That would make more sense
>>
>>18721424
Fear of death I guess? If you do something like that you better hope it knocks him out too or you're getting beaten half to, if not to, death.
>>
>>18720363
Women usually have lower tolerances. You also sound like you've never drank to the point of extreme excess, which idiots do all the time.
>>
>>18721935
>Fear of death I guess?
id rather get the shit beaten out of me for biting the rapists dick off than be raped.
>>
>>18721960

Most victims would rather love rather than get murdered by some piece of shit rapist
>>
>>18721972
>well if I resist, even a little, then maybe he might react violently. So instead I'm going to get into it and just fuck this guy.

seriously?
>>
OP watch Belladonna of Sadness, you are being such a Jean right now.
>>
>>18721986
>reasonable probability of death/beaten mercilessly until permanent disfigurement
>vs
>sex I don't want

I don't blame them for going along with it when the alternative is that bad.
>>
>>18721986
Biting off a dick isn't resisting a little.
>>
>>18722090
>>18722115

>assuming someone who just got their dick bitten off is going to be beating up anyone

lmfao yeah okay
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.