[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking Up With a Woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

So been going out for about 2.5 years with the prettiest girl you'd ever see. Bangin, petite body and cute fashion sense. But she has a mind of a child, far from the mature, grown woman I'd want as a wife.

I plan to break up with her this week or weekend. Aside from the incompatibility with what I want later down the line in my life, everything has been good. So how do you break up in a nice way or in a proper way so as not to make such a big scene or deal than it has to be. I feel bad leading her on so I have to do it. Remain friends? Completely distance yourself? Burn the bridge completely?
>>
>>18720075
You said she has the mentality of a child right? Then no matter what this will not end nicely.
>>
Don't post gay fucking pics like that.
>>
>>18720075
Depends how far the relationship has gone and how intermingled your lives are.

If you still have fairly separate lives then just cutting her off completely shouldn't be a problem.

If you two share all the same places and friends I recommend scorched earth.

There is no remain friends option here.
>>
>>18720079
I figure as much. I have a feeling she'd do something drastic like pop pills to attempt suicide or accuse me of rape to the authorities. We're both college age but she does not act like it at all.

>>18720084
n o s t a l g i a

>>18720088
We're both attending college but soon reaching our third year and may have to move away to different universities for grad school due to our career paths.

This is the hard part. We've had lots of good times and it's gotten to the point that when I experience something new or cool, I instantly think of her and what it'd be like if she were there with me. This is terribly heartbreaking but it has to be done.
>>
>>18720075

You aren't living together right?

Best thing is to go to her place. Tell her the truth, but gently.

Then leave.
>>
>>18720103
It will be hard for many years but just meet new people forge new memories and all this will fade away.
>>
>>18720075
>>18720104
What this guy said sounds good. Also, let us just harden ur skin first boy.

Shes definetly gonna beg you
shes definetly gonna say no
shes definetly gonna cry and beg you more
shes gonna tell you all kinds of things about how it's going tb edifferent

Fuck that just leave dude dont contact her every again. just try to tell her before you leave thats its okay dont worry try to take a deep breath something like that be a bit of a bro for about minute before you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.