[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since my ex refused to get back together with me, I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1453518107664.jpg (27KB, 405x417px) Image search: [Google]
1453518107664.jpg
27KB, 405x417px
Ever since my ex refused to get back together with me, I have been a miserable mess. I grew up with her, experienced innumerable firsts with her, and thought we'd spend the rest of our lives together. Apparently she didn't feel the same way, and since I've been living day to day. Time is starting to blur together, even a month after and I still feel empty. There's a tiny glimmer of black hope that she'll come back to me, but what's the point? I feel betrayed already, it won't be the same. I see plenty of cuter girls, or girls with better personalities, but they can never measure up to my original feelings I held for the girl I loved.

There's a tiny bit of wishful thinking that I can turn back time and fix my mistakes, or that I can die peacefully in my sleep from an aneurysm, but knowing my luck it'll never happen. Time heals all wounds they say, but I feel like this one won't ever heal.
>>
>>18720046
It will take time but as you meet new girls and spend time with them she will slowly fade away.

Also stay away from her at all costs cut all ties.
>>
You feel betrayed, but want to take back your mistakes? That sounds a little bit inconsistent to me

You need to ask yourself if she left you because of these "mistakes" and you lost her because don't deserve her and need to work on yourself...or if she really did "betray" you and she wasn't worth it and the desire to take back mistakes is just you in denial that she really left you for no good reason.

Resolving the true reason for everything will make you understand where you are now, thus helping you to move on.
>>
>>18720046
>when someone posts what you said in a GIOYC thread

Really gets my noggin' joggin' m8.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.