[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me pull her out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1498415208875s.jpg (3KB, 73x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498415208875s.jpg
3KB, 73x125px
Me and her admitted to having a deep emotional likking to each other.

She may be out of my league when it comes to physical appearance, but when it comes to the mental game I am a god. The way I speak to her ended up seducing her into a night of pure love.

The next morning I asked her if what happened in the bedroom was real or lust, to which she replied it was real. I said I felt the same way, and that we where going to be something.

She started distancing herself. It broke my heart to see her like that, but I am not a quitter, so I didn't give up.

I messaged her tonight, told her that I get where she was at, and that I know her ex fucked her up emotionally by sleeping with 20+ women while dating her. I told her I'd pull out of the emotional pit she was in. She said she was glad I was there for her.

How do I progress this further. She's only the second girl I've ever dated, and I lost my virginity to her a few weeks ago.

I'm lost. I'm confused. but I am glad I got the progress train back on track, because just last night before I told her that I'd pull her out we went to go see IT and it was an atrocity of a date.

I just need a suggestion as to what to do next. We will see each other tomorrow as we walk to class. We where have the final class together. I don't want it to be as weird as it has been with the dead silences between us as she tries to stray further away from inevitability.
>>
Check yourself before you wreck yourself bro
>>
>>18719988
I recommend moving on sounds like it will not end well in the longs run.
>>
>>18720001
>>18719997
not as simple as that. She's my date to a welcome back ball on campus. We fucked the night I asked her. We also made plans to go to an amusement park.

I can't go 5 minutes without her coming across my mind. I am truly in love with this girl. I want to help her and make her mine rather than just leave her.
>>
>>18719988
Don't go on any more "dates" for a while, just tell her you just want to hang out, chill, maybe just take a walk and then watch a movie together at your place or something, take it easy.

If she's fucked up emotionally and you do want to "pull her out" of that just be patient, listen, spend time with her because you enjoy her company.

It sounds like she'd respond more positively if you take things a bit slower.
>>
>>18720012
This is what I needed to hear. I aprecciate the advice. Will keep this in mind next interaction.
>>
Do what >>18720012 said and slow way the fuck down. See how things go.

How long have you known her?
>>
>>18719988
>got the progress train back on track

You sound like a mongoloid, she probably just wanted dick that night and you were in the right place at the right time. My suggestion is that you get your autism diagnosed.
>>
>>18720013
Remember, her ex fucked around a lot, so do whatever it takes to be as unlike that guy as possible. Don't be doormat, don't treat her like a princess, and don't treat her like dirt.
>>
>>18720012
>spend time with her because you enjoy her company.

But no man does enjoy a woman's company unless he's getting the freedom of her slim loins.
>>
>>18720042
>But no man does enjoy a woman's company unless he's getting the freedom of her slim loins.
But anon my gf is so fucking cool.
>>
>>18720043
She must have great slim loins.
>>
>>18720050
>>18720042
>>18720043

>probably gets fucked super hard by a pro
>falls in love
>she chucks him
>I just love her so much she's so cool

Haha you'll do alright anon. but whenevre u think she stopped caring about you because of her "fucked up ex's" its not about the fucked up ex's. It's just about you.
>>
>>18720011
>help her
>make her mine
>I am truly in love with this girl
>>18719988
>It broke my heart to see her like that, so I didn't give up
>I told her I'd pull out of the emotional pit she was in

Frankly, you sound like an aggressively codependent beta who doesn't realize he's an aggressively codependent beta. Aside from saying you've admitted to a "deep emotional likking", you've said nothing of substance about this woman that actually indicates you care about her. Rather, you appear preoccupied with creating the appearance of caring in order to keep the progress train (lmao) rolling - and your needs fulfilled.

Regardless, courting emotionally damaged women is inadvisable even if you aren't a self-absorbed weirdo who can't spell and saves thumbnails.

Backing off is probably the best advice you're going to get.
>>
>>18720030
2 years.

>>18720036
not a mongoloid, just really drunk.
you can be jealous that a man like got laid before you did all you want though.

>>18720041
will keep this in mind.

>>18720057
she ain't like that. She wouldn't fuck unless she really felt something.
>>
>>18720064
I get poetic and deep while drunk, be mad all you want, but I ain't backing off.
>>
>>18720066
But Op she is like that... Because that's what she is doing right now.

If she cares about you then you should be able to tell her how you feel. So then just text her right now and ask if she's feeling good and all that stuff and if she misses you and what not.

Tell us what she says
>>
>>18720080
How about no? When it comes to commitment issues I am smart enough to take things slower than what would be usual. Don't want to come on that strong after one step in the right direction.
>>
>>18720085
No you're trying to rationalize something that actually doesn't make any fucking sense.

It sounds like u are the one with the issues bro, cause you are the densest motherfuckers i given advice to in a while. People don't hurt other people they actually care about. Yeah I agree there is certianly a stage where you don't want to be too clingy or w/e, but when someone is actually hurting you alot and i'm not the one looking for advice on the internet because im sad. You just fucking tell them how you feel how you really not bs i love shit. But just like Hey can we talk im really sad about so on so on i dont understand why you do this. It's actually a moment to kind of decide where you too stand. But usually when a girl cares about you she doesnt break you heart sorry bro.
>>
>>18720085
You are a dumb mother fucker.

She is going to constantly be reminded of everything you helped her through slowly when she sees you. It is much to late for this relationship.

Just thank her ex for dumping all this baggage on you and move the fuck on.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.