[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Censorship of individuals in voluntary groups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I need some advice 4chinz

>me
>member of sports club committee for many years, also member of peak body for sporting clubs
>new members come in, take over using identity politics and driving agendas which go against clubs core ethos
>leave club committee as new committee is really gud at delegating, not so good at actually doing
>make innocuous post on fb (no names or identifying features) poking fun at new committee's methods and lack of adherence to proven policies and procedures
>no responses; personally or online
>am censured at next peak body meeting for making post. Prompt PB to instigate a Social Media Policy
>reads: "You must always represent yourself and [X] appropriately EVEN WHEN POSTING FROM YOUR OWN SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS"
Quoted verbatim.
>told that failure to sign or comply with document = vote of no confidence and immediate dismissal. No grounds for appeal.

To me that essentially says that my personal posts on any social media will be judged by my peers and acted on beyond the scope of my constitutional rights.
So /adv (particularly those of you who get off your fat smelly arses and actually do something voluntary) - would you sign?

>inb4 noice blogpost m8.

Previously posted on /pol with responses of
>faggot >>/adv
>>
Sounds like a living hell. Is it worth it to you? To me it looks like whatever old club you were a part of and enjoyed is dead. I wouldn't voluntarily sign up for something that looked like it was taken from 1984 personally.
>>
^ Yeah OP, do you really want to go back to this hyper-left drivel?

Why don't you try make your own club according to the ideals of the original one?
>>
Unironiclly get in touch with the EFF and see if they'll take up your case
https://www.eff.org/about
>>
>>18719959
Actually op they want you to take ur role seriously.They expect you to be a leader and what you say on social media does actually matter because it can tarnish the reputation of the whole unit.

Whatever you do op don't cause a fucking shitstorm. DONT LET THEM DISMISS YOU EITHER. Right them a very nice, bdnt be an asshole OP seriously. Like thank them for all the stuff an dtalk about the great people you've made. Start off with dear and sincerely. Don't talk about hte incidence at all and just turn in the resignation.

I'm guessing you're not a nigger op. You seem smart, and I guess you want to be a "professional" one day doing stuff like this is the way you do it.

TEMPERANCE
>>
>>18719959
>beyond the scope of my constitutional rights.
Your constitutional rights only protect you from the government, not from other citizens. That said, these are clearly shitty people and you shouldn't associate with them.
>>
>>18719959
Create an anonymous or psudonymous account and post your dangerous comments there.
>>
no. would've started raising hell a lot sooner than this too though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.