[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting angry at women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1505131857799.jpg (59KB, 603x410px) Image search: [Google]
1505131857799.jpg
59KB, 603x410px
The past couple of days I've noticed I'm getting pretty mad at women for some reason.
>a couple weeks ago
>finished uni and going home
>walk past my station and some girl comes up asking for a cigareete
>she's really cute
>know a girl like her wouldn't like at me twice other wise
>get super mad and tell her to fuck off

There's also other little things like me giving a stink eye to random girls. What's wrong with me? A-am I becoming a new Elliot Rodger?
>>
Women see that as dangerous. You are something that might kill her in her eyes especially as a stranger. Be conscious of this girls are much less strong physically. Be aware of this. Dangerous isn't sexy, but risk taker is. Women like men who take risks because they are more likely to protect her if something happens. Riding a motorcycle is risky and therefore sexy. Being aggressive and angry is dangerous.
>>
>>18719840
Bump for advice
>>
Well clearly you have low self esteem and feel inferior as a potential sexual partner, which hurts your pride.
>>
You've got self esteem issues. You have to be comfortable with who you are. This includes who you are not. By being an ass to people who you perceive as better looking or being in someway better or above you shows you have low self esteem. You should be treating everyone with the same courtesy and respect until they've done something not to deserve it.
>>
>>18719840
You've seen through the veil. You know women only see you as a tool to be used to their benefit. She saw you and thought "Oh look, a free cigarette dispenser. I could go for a smoke, just gotta go trick it into thinking I might be interested in it to get one out of it".
Telling her to fuck off was the correct response.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.