[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will my bad weed trip end? Please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (14KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
14KB, 852x480px
Background, I was hospitalized like a month before this because of a car accident. Being close to death has made me think a lot about life, the universe, consciousness, etc.

I smoked for the first time in months last night and after the third bong hit I felt myself waving in and out of my physical body. I was having a full blown panic attack and it still feels like my body doesn't belong to me. I feel like I don't have control over myself and I'm on auto-pilot while my mind is somewhere else. I feel like I have no control over my body and that I'm trapped.

I'm freaking out.
>>
>>18719799
you definetly smoked more than weed in there then...
>>
Sleep!

You need some time to get back to yourself. Try and get back to living life.
>>
>>18719800
Nah idiots literally can't handle psychedelics of any strength, they focus on the mental disassociation and carry it into their sober lives. They then find themselves unsure about the lives they were living before, mostly because there's nothing to be sure about. Desiring the ignorance they had before they will blame weed for fucking them up and eventually find some levelness that feels normal when the old normal becomes too old to remember correctly. The main takeaway is they start telling everyone weed is bad when really they're just confused people.
>>
When I first smoked I never got any psychedelic effect...

Did I get scammed
>>
Bad people have bad trips OP, make some life changes you degenerate
>>
What you're experiencing is a symptom of anxiety called depersonalization and derealization. It probably feels like something in your mind snapped and things will never feel real again. You probably feel like you're watching your life go by from a tv monitor. Like everything around you is a dream. These are all symptoms. The symptoms go away when you make peace with your anxiety. Good luck.
>>
>>18719814
How do people like that sort themselves out?
>>
I had this for almost a year. It was brought on by smoking ridiculous amounts of weed every day and also some traumatic experiences.

Needless to say, I'm actually happy to feel part of the real world again, even if everything mattering again also makes anxiety feel worse.
>>
Eat some food and get into a warm bAth tub with a lot of water and drink all the water, it will pass. Learn from the experience
>>
>>18719844
>>18719860
What's the science behind it?
>>
the exact cause of depersonlization/derealization is unknown. It's a symptom, not a disease. OP had a panic attack while they were high. This was their trigger. The only way to stop this feeling is to make peace with your anxiety. Trying to not think about it won't work. Being scared of it will make it worse since this is a symptom born of fear. You have to realize that there is nothing to be afraid of, you're not dying. That is the only way to make the feeling go away.
>>
Once again, those last 3 words of your original post is the reason the feeling won't go away. "I'm freaking out", and until you stop freaking out you will never feel normal again. So just try to relax. I wouldn't wish this feeling on my worst enemy, I'm sure you wouldn't either, but try to remember that you're not going crazy and you're not dying. Best of luck.
>>
>>18719906
>>18719879
This stuff is true, when I was younger weed gave me bad anxiety too.

But I got over that and still smoke after I quit for a while. But it did not give me anxiety like what you're saying. I just used to think I couldnt breath because of the bronchoconstriction it gives u.

It sounds to me like you smoked some laced shit and you're real fucked up.

both are true.

1. It could be psychological, weed is a psychadelic it triggered a preexisting w/e you wanna call it tendency towards anxiety.

or

2. it could be that you smoked some laced as fuck shit and now you're still high a day later.

Which sounds more realistically to you? Just remember your friends probably bought the weed of a fucking retard.
>>
mate just relax and give it 20 mins youll be good.
>>
>>18719799
I had this feeling very badly just yesterday. I think it was from running out of xanax though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.