[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Car was repossessed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0044.png (156KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.png
156KB, 400x277px
I forgot I had removed myself from auto billing for my car payments (for three fucking months). I noticed my truck was scooped up from my driveway while taking out the trash and noticed my vehicle was gone. I cant afford to miss work tomorrow morning. How do these repo bastards work? How fucked am I as far as my pocket and credit?
What do?
>>
Youre good and fucked. Buy vehicles with cash in the future. Hopefully you learned your lesson.
>>
>>18719655
I'm well passed that. I'm asking how quick the process will be as far as retrieving it
>>
>>18719665
If you pay what you owe you cna literally go get it tomorrow.

But if you dont pay what you owe asap I guarentee you will never get that car back.

They dont give out free cars to people who dont pay.
>>
>>18719665
Unless you can pay the money you owe, you're not getting it back. Might be some processing time involved too.

Also your credit will have taken a hit.
>>
>>18719668
I'm dealing with turd party financiers. They won't let me pay what I owe and telling me to negotiate with the repo fuckers. Am I in denial? Just fucking tell me I got a shot at getting my sweet Evelyn back. She's a 2014
>>
>>18719701

Well. try to talking to the repo guys. I'm pretty sure the way it works is that they have to let you somehow pay for what you owe or something like that before they sell it.

But you could always go to the auction and bid on it when theyre selling it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.