[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fear of missing out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: 1489342169455.gif (2MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489342169455.gif
2MB, 500x300px
Fellow anons with minimal or nonexistent experience in romantic relationships, do you ever feel that you're missing out if you are not dating? I've lived most of my life without actually thinking about it, but just recently it has changed drastically. Now I'm struggling between thoughts like "I want try to find a date, I want to experience something more" and "I don't need a date, I like my life as it is". And it's been almost daily since the beginning of 2017.

Please share your experiences and how you have dealt with it.
>>
File: sad cat face.jpg (19KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
sad cat face.jpg
19KB, 249x250px
>Do you ever feel that you're missing out if you are not dating?

>Please share your experiences and how you have dealt with it.

Get a pet instead.
>>
I have had sex but never a relationship. I think deep down I know I don't want anybody. I don't know why. I want friends I just don't want some girl to girl my life all up.
>>
>>18719449
Yes this is called being a human and your dick telling your brain to breed. Much like all animals on this earth. I am in the same boat as you. But i am confident and secure in my own body that i don't need to if i dont want to. Or that it will happen eventually.
>>
>>18719449
I've only ever had two serious relationships my whole life.

Don't worry about being alone or not finding "the one." Just live your life to the fullest and be the best you can ever be. Live out your goals and cherish in the accomplishment.

Women will come and appear when you are living an interesting an fulfilling life. They will make themselves available to you to accompany you on the way so don't worry about it so much. Besides, women today are so shallow and egotistical, its not even worth it to pursue or actively seek-out women.

Get fit and exercise regularly to sharpen the mind and body. Master financial independence and manage wealth. Have a multitude of interesting hobbies and engage in continued education. Make allies and friendships and raise each other up in reaching your goals. Women are always around and will never run out. Be the best man you can be first and the women will follow.
>>
File: wizard of anime.png (438KB, 1024x982px) Image search: [Google]
wizard of anime.png
438KB, 1024x982px
>I have had sex but never a relationship. I think deep down I know I don't want anybody. I don't know why. I want friends I just don't want some girl to girl my life all up.

Just get a pet.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.