[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1497548441976.jpg (22KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1497548441976.jpg
22KB, 368x368px
I live with my dad, brother and cousin. My dad is really nice person but everyone around him takes advantage of him because he's way to nice. My brother does it all the time he always getting fucked up on drinking and gas and fuck knows what else. He always bringing home junkies to free load at my dad's house and shit always goes missing around the house like my laundry/money/vidya . He always guilt trips my dad whenever he says something about it and if I try to say something about it we end up fighting and my dad ends up having to break it up and my cousin doesn't do shit about it because he likes having a "drinking buddy". My brother is trashing/breaking shit around the house it's starting to look like rednecks live here

I've thought about moving out but my dad doesn't want me to move and I hate the thought of leaving him alone dealing with this alone but I'm getting really sick of all this shit

Anyone else been in a similar situation?
>>
>>18719375
Then why don't you stand up, and start doing some fucking chores you immature ass kid? If you say the place looks like a fucking red neck lives there, then you're obviously not helping clean that shit.
>>
>>18719392
I do but while me and my dad are at work all day he's at home messing it up again it's ridiculous. I don't understand why he can't clean up after himself
>>
>>18719423
Maybe because your shit brother is a dirty junkie?
>>
>>18719375
kill your brother and present his broken corpse to your father as an offering of gratitude for all the hard work he does for your family.

if will love you for it and help you dispose of the body.

kidding don't kill your brother.

try to somehow make your brother move out, preferably out of the state if possible.
>>
>>18719375
Evict your brother.

Call the cops if he comes back.

>but daddy doesn't want to
Then daddy will have to live with the consequences. Move out, you fucking moron.
>>
>>18719503
He moved out before but he couldn't handle it so my dad ended up taking him back in

>>18719505
Wish but it's not my house unfortunately and my dad is say to nice to do that. Your right about moving out though thanks for the advice
>>
>>18719375
What a gay image. Move out or evict your brother.
>>
>>18719375
Your father is not a fool, is he? He knows people sometimes take advantage of him and he CHOOSES to let it happen because he would rather let that happen than turn into the kind of suspicious distrusting person he does not want to be.

In other words, you don't have to fight his fights for him. He chooses not to fight, and that is something for you to admire.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.