[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comments and putdowns about baldness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1496155974662.jpg (31KB, 509x625px) Image search: [Google]
1496155974662.jpg
31KB, 509x625px
I've been bald for a few years and it has crushed my confidence. I'm young and people constantly talk shit about it. Imagine being black and being called nigger every day with smirks and laughter.

How can I live with this? The inferior genes lines hits are especially hard. I haven't had a girlfriend or any woman showing interest in me in years, I can't go on like this, I avoid people and social interactions out of terror of what I'll hear next.

I consistently show how much it bothers me and most men usually back off from intimidation but women don't until I outright threaten them. And no, I can't pretend it doesn't bother me. It does.
>>
File: daddy-warbucks.jpg (110KB, 796x591px) Image search: [Google]
daddy-warbucks.jpg
110KB, 796x591px
>I'm young and people constantly talk shit about it. Imagine being black and being called nigger every day with smirks and laughter.

Being personally discriminated for being bald is not on the same scale as being systematically discriminated for being ethnically black.

>How can I live with this?

You can't.

>I consistently show how much it bothers me and most men usually back off from intimidation but women don't until I outright threaten them. And no, I can't pretend it doesn't bother me. It does.

Don't threaten other people. It never makes them want to help you or care about the problem that upset you.
>>
File: My baldingness.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
My baldingness.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>18719304
Do you shave your head? Cause I have clear balding spots like i have a front recession

im even taking a picture because I want other young baldies to see this and just know the truth.

it's all good boys dont worry. It's all good. In fact older women think it's sexy and the ones who dont dont say shit you know why? Cause young girls literally cant resist a balding man.

BALDING IS HIGH TEST BRO. When women see a balding head especially young all they can imagine is how hard and thick your cock is.

pic is of my balding pattern. Also notice how the crown and top of my hair is thinning more. This is a 1 cut.
>>
>>18719982
Oh I just want to reemphasize that balding

LITERALLY IS HIGHTEST. Thats not a joke. This is the reason men go bald and women don't it's because build up of testosterone causes mens hair to fall out.
>>
>>18719982
>>18719986
this is bro science, you just inherited the shit genes
>>
File: aclassic.jpg (3KB, 106x95px) Image search: [Google]
aclassic.jpg
3KB, 106x95px
>>18720108
Okay how old are u like 14?
>hes not even balding
>>
>>18719304
I am dating someone mid 20's. He is not bald yet, but he's getting fairly bare. He also shaves it. Does this affect my attraction to him? Not a single bit. People talk shit to him all the time for it too, but he's confident and owns it. Don't worry so much about it.
>>
>>18719304
Wear baldness with pride. Make it part of your style. Think Patrick Stewart or Yul Bryner. Bald can be sexy, but you have to carry it as sexy.
>>
The reason you don't have a girlfriend is that you've let this consume your life and you're acting like a deranged person over it. Everybody has things they don't like about themselves and you need a huge dose of acceptance. Go see a psychologist quick.
>>
File: 1504365550434.png (258KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504365550434.png
258KB, 600x600px
Really? you can get your 15 seconds of fame and destroy their lives, next time they call you a nigger record them and edit that shit and post online maybe in some black community group. Get compassion and watch as their lives get slowly destroyed by internet goats.
>>
>>18719982
>>18719986
Having t levels in the high 700s doesn't really make up for regularly being put down.

>>18720108
Some people have hair that's more resistant to DHT, but it's not. A lot more roiders are bald, compared to regular people. This isn't a /fit/ thread damn it

>>18720145
>>18720633
It probably wouldn't bother me that much if I had someone but I don't. I'm not good-looking so how the fuck can I "carry it"?

>>18720646
It's only shortness and baldness that get shat on so much with everyone considering it acceptable. Thank fuck I'm tall, on that account. I always got furious when I heard manlet jokes.
>>
File: 1505071087346.gif (2MB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1505071087346.gif
2MB, 400x303px
I try to avoid making fun of bald people because it's such a devastating curse.
>>
>>18721426
fuck off, this is /adv/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.