[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym Chick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: king_by_bayanghitam.jpg (110KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
king_by_bayanghitam.jpg
110KB, 600x849px
Gym chick has a fantastic body, gorgeous face and triceps like an olympian. I want to talk to her but I'm a sperg supreme. How do I break the ice as a stranger? I usually don't care but the fact that I think I've caught her mirin a few times makes me want to overcome my fear of rejection for once.
>>
File: Gym receptionist.webm (2MB, 722x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gym receptionist.webm
2MB, 722x1080px
Fuck the gym chick, it's all about the receptionist.
>>
>>18719088
Treat the girl like a workout.

1) don't jump right to asking her out on a date because this is like jumping straight into your 1 rep max set without warming up.

2) warm up : when you meet eyes in the gym, smile, then step it up to saying hi, then making small conversation

after this, ,you can maybe start talking about other stuff and ask her if she wants to go eat or do something.

I usually don't condone hitting on girls at the gym because i don't shit where I eat, but if she's really that hot and you're that horny for her, try this method first. DON'T BE THAT GUY THAT CONSTANTLY BUGS HER DURING HER WORKOUT.
>>
>>18719095
this guy knows
>>
>>18719095
This.

I watched a guy do this over about a week or so at the gym like a year. I noticed it only because I'd been eyeing the same girl and he totally beat me to the punch.

While I was watching this cutie one day and struggling to think of something to say, he starts working out next to her. She finishes a set and he made some comment to her like "Dang, you're putting up crazy weight for someone your size" (which she was as I recall). She laughs and says something like "Hey, not here to play games, right?", he agreed and dismissed himself saying he didn't wanna distract her when she was putting in work.

After that, they'd make small talk when they saw each other and eventually I'm pretty sure they were a thing because they started coming in together. Haven't seen them in a while though.
>>
>>18719095
Good advice. I'm not looking for a one night stand, just get to know her and if she turns out crazy then jump ship.

There's one guy at the gym who bugs EVERY girl there, seeing his sad attempts makes me never want to be like him.

We smiled at each other when I passed on my way out today. So from here maybe say hi next time, then talk about something small and relevant after that like her routine, how long she's been training, goals, etc?
>>
>>18719095
>>18719114
today I learned something, you guys are great
>>
File: ethereal pepe.gif (553KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ethereal pepe.gif
553KB, 200x200px
Normies know how to talk to each other, because they're normies.
Autistic people like us will never be happy.

Unless you can pretend to be a normie.
>>
>>18719094
Yooooo! I wanna bend that over so bad
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.