[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I just sent some guy I met 30 minutes ago a picture of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1502899452818.jpg (299KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502899452818.jpg
299KB, 1080x720px
>tfw I just sent some guy I met 30 minutes ago a picture of my penis just because he was willing to fulfill my retarded sissy cuck fantasy
>tfw was halfway though writing derogatory terms onto my body when I realized what I fuck I was doing
I don't say this often but: Is there any hope left for someone like me? I'm basically a prostitute for others on the internet. Some guy I don't know has a picture of my cock. I'll never be able to relieve the shame in my life.
What the fuck do I tell my therapist tomorrow? How do you tell your therapist you value your own self so little that you're indulging in these sick fantasies?
I'm crying so fucking hard. What the fuck happened in my life that I became like this? What happened? What happened...?
>>
>>18719012
That's why therapists are there. Tell them straight up. Who made you feel worthless growing up?
>>
The best solution is probably showing your therapist the picture of your cock with the derogatory terms.
>>
Also, should I readd the guy and ask him if he could delete that picture?
>>
>>18719020
or, plot twist, the dude you sent the pic to is your therapist. top kek
>>
>>18719012
You've already taken the first step by realizing you have a problem.

It seems to me you lack dignity because you feel you don't have anything worth to brag about. So I would recommend creating something or improving something and show yourself that you're worth more then you give credit
>>
>>18719020
>>18719025
Normally I'd laugh but right now I just want to fucking kill myself so hard
>>18719019
I don't know why I am like this. I think I just became gradually worse and worse. I'm fucking 18 and yet I'm already this fucked up.
>>18719026
Yes, maybe you have a point. I like absolutely nothing about myself.
>>
stop masturbating.
cold turkey.
right now.

at least two weeks. by then you'll get it
>>
>>18719031
I will stop masturbating. Whatever it takes to regain at least a single scrap of humanity.
>>
>>18719027
Realistically, though OP. You can't be ashamed of yourself for doing something in the heat of the moment. At the very least you can learn from this and not have to do it again.

But in the grand scheme of things, a picture of your cock with some writing on it isn't a big deal.

WHY you did it, is and that's always something you can work on .

<3 good vibes
>>
>>18719012
Dude stop taking yourself so seriously if you are having fun, enjoy it. You problem is you are trying to fit into other people's idea of whats normal and right. That's not how it works you do you let them do them
>>
>>18719012

sexuality is fantasy. do you need to shame your self for what kind of TV shows you watch or books you read? then what do you care what you get off too?
>>
>>18719048
Thank you. That's actually really encouraging you know. I'm just so glad the appointment with my therapist is tomorrow. I hope he will be able to help me.
And I asked the guy just now and he told me he didn't save it nor would repost it somewhere else. He was very nice.
>>18719056
>>18719061
I know that it's just different people -> different kinks and stuff
But it's having such a negative impact on my life...
>>
>>18719073

>its having a negative impact on my life...

in what way other then the abstract?
>>
>>18719078
I've been considering findom and stuff just for the thrill
I'm always throwing myself against people who verbally abuse me and humiliate me, basically zero self-worth
>>
>>18719080

findom is definitely a path you dont want to go down, but that doesn't mean you need to cut off anything vaguely kinky.

as for throwing your self at verbally abusive people, give us more detail
>>
>>18719085
Well, I'm always looking for super hard dommes on Discord. People who basically take control of my sex life, when I cum, only fapping to them, etc. Verbal abuse is fine too

As for findom, I've been considering paying someone so that he cums on a picture of my waifu and stuff. Yeah.
>>
File: 1504883668973.jpg (167KB, 1440x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1504883668973.jpg
167KB, 1440x1150px
It's over for you.
>>
>>18719012
Repent and believe in Jesus and you will be saved
>>
>tfw as soon as the guy promised me not to distribute my picture I started edging again and got semi-flirty with him till I forced myself to cum and realized what I was doing
I think this is almost worse than what I did before, I basically have no self control AT ALL. At this point I can just pray that my therapist knows what the fuck is wrong with me.
>>
File: tumblr_oo2bmjXX3I1vfgx0io1_500.jpg (78KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo2bmjXX3I1vfgx0io1_500.jpg
78KB, 500x241px
thanks op you make me feel better about getting turned on by my degenerate denial fantasies
>>
>>18719025
my sides, im sorry OP
>>
File: 1499891140023.png (408KB, 1907x2074px) Image search: [Google]
1499891140023.png
408KB, 1907x2074px
>>18719027
Here you go read this
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.