[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dog has been itching and chewing a lot lately (the past 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1111.gif (212KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1111.gif
212KB, 600x600px
My dog has been itching and chewing a lot lately (the past 3 days or more). His skin looks pretty red underneath his fur and feels kinda hot to the touch.
I have anti-itch spray but it doesn't seem to do much. I've given him benadryl and that doesn't seem to help either.
I just bathed him with some epsom salt but as soon as he was dry he turned around and started chewing :(
What's weird is that his whole back toward his butt seems to be one big "spot". Meaning I can't even run my hand over it without him doing that ticklish shiver and going to do the leg thing.

Obviously, if I have to take him to the vet, I will..but he is an absolute terror. He goes full on Cujo and it takes atleast 2 vet techs to hold him down, plus I risk my life just getting him on the table.

Any solutions?
>>
sometimes dogs have to wear a cone to get them to stop chewing themselves.

but anyways, if it's hot to the touch that indicates an infection. so it may already be too late and you may have to put him down because you were afraid to take him in.

maybe you shouldn't have a dog you're too weak to dominate
>>
but yeah, he probably needs antibiotics and a cone. or it could be a bunch of other things, you pretty much need a vet at this point. if you have the money then bringing him in should be the least of your concerns, vets are trained to deal with unruly dogs even if you can't.

beta males with large dogs lol. this is why i stick to cats, they don't need to be constantly dominated by a stronger being like dogs do.
>>
>>18718864
>beta males with large dogs lol.

actually.. gril with small-ish dog, but thanks for the /adv/
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.