[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to have sex RIGHT NOW or atleast want to cuddle >virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image-3.jpg (57KB, 480x677px) Image search: [Google]
image-3.jpg
57KB, 480x677px
>want to have sex RIGHT NOW or atleast want to cuddle
>virgin and 19 years old
>get disgusted by anything but sex in a commited relationship
>only girl i could conceive of having a commited relationship flaked once already, is in iceland right now and will return in two weeks
>that very girl has been the only girl i truly felt attracted to for the last 3 years and she probably knows that

what the fuck am i supposed to do
she responds like once per day to my messages
and masturbating cant fulfill my sexual needs at all
WHAT THE FUCK WOULD /ADV/ DO
HELP A FELLOW HUMAN BEING IN NEED
PLEASE
>>
pls respond
>>
>>18718588
>disgusted by anything but sex in a commited relationship

That's a fucking lie anon. You just literally can't get a girlfriend or a lover. That doesn't mean you have to make shit up. Yeah the girl who left for iceland doesn't want to be with u. Maybe u shuld try to moving on
>>
>>18718604
i had opportunities
that i was not interested in
>>
File: 343.jpg (42KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
343.jpg
42KB, 596x628px
>>
>>18718588
Download Grindr if you want an anonymous blowjob from some 18 year old teenager who is obsessed with straight guys, he'll even let you fuck him and then leave when you're done

That of course requires you have some small attraction to men

But teebeeh a hairless twink is pretty much the same as a woman doing anal if you hit it from behind
>>
>get disgusted by anything but sex in a commited relationship
The way you worded it made it sound funny. If you were in a commited relationship, you'd be disgusted by everything you do together, but sex would be okay.

Anyways, I used to be in a similar position as you, with similar beliefs and views. Was a virgin until 22 and retrospectively I'd say the wait was rewarding. The strange urge for satisfaction kind of settled once I got out of school and it became less of a thing in my social surroundings. I had these two drunk hookups that didn't go beyond kissing and I kind of regretted them afterwards. So in that sense I can imagine I would've regretted the meaningless sex even more - I'm glad I waited.

I guess what would help in your case is that you should try to distance yourself from your girl. It probably won't happen anymore, as it's been already 3 years. The thought of a possible relationship - and the possible satisfaction - is kept alive because you're focusing so much on her. And you're kind of blueballing yourself here.
>>
being a virgin at 19 is not unusual for a beta male, which you clearly are don't even deny it

the worst thing you can do to yourself is not gain any experience with women. if you get over 25 and you still haven't had much in the way of intimate interaction with a woman then you're now hopeless. because women are not attracted to guys that have no experience getting with women, and they can tell, subconsciously at least.

at your age a lack of experience isn't too abnormal, only sort of abnormal. you're not a creepy freak yet, but you will become one in time if you don't learn how to flirt with women now.

you don't have to fuck them i guess. but you should try and get them to want to have sex with you and then turn them down at least.

but really, she's probably not as special as you think. all women are basically two-faced and if you got to know her better you'd see what she's hiding and that she's more similar to an average cunt then you think. but your brain actually shuts down the part of itself responsible for judging other people using a hormone released into your brain every time you think of her. basically when you have a crush on a woman her faults get harder to notice and remember and you make excuses for them.

but really, she's a bitch, all women are cunts, and you likely won't get anywhere with any of them if you're still naive enough to treat any of them as being special. they know they're not special, and any guy treating a woman as special must be a naive beta male. does chad treat her as if she was a unique and special person? no, becuse he's known enough women to know better.

that being said, oxytocin bonding is weakened with repeated sexual partners. but without any sexual experience you're eventually going to be too old and inexperienced to attract a woman without seeming creepy. meanwhile women ride the cock carousel so much these days that she is about 80% likely to dump you before you dump her so why worry about your oxytocin levels.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.