[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supressing appetite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

To my utmost horror, I discovered that my BMI is currently at 31 - my lifetime peak. That shouldn't have come to me as a surprise honestly since I've been overeating a lot recently while rarely ever exercising. This probably stems from overwhelming apathy or depression that plagues my life, but that's a different story and I'll omit it for now.

Being a fatshit is not a fate I want to embrace, but I don't have enough willpower to diet or exercise. Getting up in the morning and attending to everyday stuff drains enough energy from me. Perhaps being slim would help me break this wretched cycle and at least build meaningful relationships with others (tfw KHHV). Fatshits inspire virtually zero romantic interest in women and rarely exceed a walking comedic relief for male friends. I'd rather die than live this nightmare.

I'm willing to risk my health or life to lose weight fast. I'm too socially retarded to procure DNP or ephedrine. Any other tips?
>>
>>18718416
just stop eating you fat shit.

everyone makes losing weight into some kind of spiritual rocket science voodoo but its not.

Literally starve yourself until you get to the weight you want.
>>
>>18718416
> overwhelming apathy or depression
Welcome to planet earth, enjoy your stay.
My advice is to deal with it.
Eating disorders stem from emotional problems.
Understand what your trigger is, and control it.
I hope you're listening.
When I was about 18-19 I was around 50 pounds overweight. I realized why I was overeating and changed my lifestyle.
I cannot stress to you enough, that it's emotional.
Sort yourself out.
The food industry in the western world feeds off the insecurities of people, so to overcome them, you have to overcome your insecurities.
Good luck.

Eat to live, not the other way around.
>>
Research low carb high fat diets like keto or atkins and come back and thank me in a year when you no longer have a death sentence.

t. guy who lost 150 lbs this past year because of keto
>>
>>18718485
That's dangerous to lose that much weight in that amount of time.
Ketosis is a meme btw.
>>
>>18718491
I trust the opinions of various doctors I've seen.

Thanks.
>>
>>18718416
>but I don't have enough willpower to diet or exercise. Getting up in the morning and attending to everyday stuff drains enough energy from me.

Fuck you. I'm near starving and have been all my life because of poverty. Here you are, eating like the piece of fat shit you are and you're complaining about not having enough energy? You want to know what it's like to not have enough energy? Try starving. I get one fucking meal a day. It's a bowl of spaghetti. I have to work manual labor to pay my bills and buy the pathetic amount of food I can afford afterwards. And you want to bitch about not having the energy to stop eating? I'm furious right now.

FUCK YOU
>>
>>18718507
Well, you're a fool.
Doctors latch onto memes too.
>>
Unfortunately willpower is required to lose weight. You've got to suppress your urge to overeat and deny yourself enough food for long enough until you've lost the weight. I prefer to do it fast rather than slow as the results are quicker and thus more motivating and it is easier to deprive myself for 6 months than 18. The only downside is if you are able to make it work for 18 months you've got a fair chance at making a change which will last a lifetime where as you'd never be able to eat for a lifetime like you can for 6 months or so therefore you've got to have a different diet once you stop drastically dieting.
>>
>>18718513
Tell a heroin addict he's a cunt for complaining that he can't get more heroin, I bet he'll understand you :^)
>>
File: 1410555343998.png (200KB, 960x730px) Image search: [Google]
1410555343998.png
200KB, 960x730px
>>18718800
That's dumbest analogy I have ever read on this board.
>>
>>18718806
He's right. Food is very much an addiction, and fat people will defend their beliefs, even though they're killing themselves from the inside out.
Really sad.
>>
>>18718810
No, his analogy is bullshit. Food is nowhere near the same level of physical or mental addiction as heroin. And besides, I never once mentioned addiction so the shit analogy had no fucking relevance in the first place.
>>
>I'm willing to risk my health or life to lose weight fast.

Go work at a warehouse, then get the money for surgery? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You can't really "just lose weight fast". Especially since losing weight fast means that you're gonna get the same weight back twice as fast, with bonus weight.

Honestly, if you can't be bothered to lose weight, you're most likely not gonna be bothered to do any shit in your life. Why the fuck do you think everyone hates fatties? Cuz they are just whiny bitches who can't even bother to lift a finger. Hell, if someone could do the chewing for them, they'd all cry of happiness.

But well, other than building up willpower, my tips would be to log what you eat. If you eat a whole bag of chips, note it down. If you don't do it because you feel it's too shameful... then you know you shouldn't eat it. Bully yourself into not eating what you're eating.

Best number one tip tho would be stop all soda and alcohol. Milk is also a huge offender. Drink water only. That will help you a lot. You shouldn't drink anything else than water.
>>
>>18718824
It may be a bit excessive, in that heroin can kill you instantly; but food is very much a drug and very much dangerous.
We're living in a post-modern world where many people think that everything has been sorted out for them, but it's not the case.
It's a matter of personal willpower as to whether you want to do something about your weight.
>>
The problem with losing weight is that you never really lose your appetite.
>>
>>18718513
>Not just applying for food stamps and getting hundreds of dollars a month in free money
What fourth world shithole do you live in?
>>
>>18718856
And you shouldn't eat samdwitches.
And you shouldn't eat too much fruit.

Its easier to say, just eat less of everyting.

Thing is though, doing just that and sticking with it will be a challenge.

You have to do it no matter what.
Eat less every day, go out and jog even if its raining, cook your meals etc.

The reason people stay fat, is because they do this, but only manage to keep it up for 2 weeks, then its back to the old habits again.
>>
/fast/ general on /fit/.
You're welcome.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.