[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey adv, i'm a very anxious guy (no mental diseases or anything)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Hey adv, i'm a very anxious guy (no mental diseases or anything) just anxious.

Yesterday i made a big mistake, i was with my girlfriend (3 years together, almost 4, i'm 24 and she is 22) and a stupid thought crossed my mind "what if she lied and she wasn't a virgin?"

I tried to forget the thought but i couldn't as i remembered that she didn't bleed when we first did all that (but we did have a lot of problems that time because she was tight asf and it was hurting her a lot so it was a shitty first time). I tried to assume that her himen maybe got broken in some of our first games (mostly fingering and shit like that).

So i asked her, she immediatly got mad and broke up with me arguing "so you never let the phone off when you are with me and you never tell me who you talk to, but 3 years without trusting me?"

I tried to calm her down and i kind of did it, i went home to sleep, etc.

Today i receive a message from her saying "you disappoint me, do you really expect me to be with you despite knowing that i feel nothing but disgust towards you"

"Yes, you were right, i lied, i lost my virginity to Celina". (she used to have a gf before knowing me but she always told me they never did more than kissing or tit touching).

Do you think she is messing with me? How can i know?

What do /adv/? My world is falling apart and i'm trying my best to not break down at work :(
>>
Your girlfriend is a dumb bitch don't get back with her
>>
Don't talk to her bro. This probably sounds like shit advice but at this point to talk to her anymore is playing her game. She knows you'e fucked up right now. Just send her one more text and be like, "I'm sorry, I know I ruined things a bit. I hope you get over it, I am trying to. If you want to talk call me".

Don't do anymore communication via text. She can be fucking with you like that and over the phone / face to face you can tell when she's sincere.
>>
>>18718386
>"you disappoint me, do you really expect me to be with you despite knowing that i feel nothing but disgust towards you"

damn that's harsh

>"Yes, you were right, i lied, i lost my virginity to Celina"

ouch

just give it time, don't say anything to escalate the drama, just let the situation play out.

Its probably over, but maybe she is just being an asshole.
>>
>>18718391
ye
>>
File: wizard online.gif (93KB, 269x350px) Image search: [Google]
wizard online.gif
93KB, 269x350px
Why are you dating people, anyway?

Disgusting.

Get a pet dog from the shelter instead.

Not to date, but to love and cherish.
>>
>>18718386
She doesn't love you. She reacted like that to a pretty reasonable and general fear that people have over their one and only these days. It's SO fucking hard to be able to trust people anymore because we're all so self-involved and self-absorbed. If she reacted that badly to a pretty tame insecurity then she was looking for an excuse. Sorry you got with a bitch dude.
>>
>>18718396

>"you disappoint me, do you really expect me to be with you despite knowing that i feel nothing but disgust towards you"

I"m not OP but damn. Now that you mention it that is pretty fucked up. All OP did was ask her if she was reallly a virgin and she escalates with that shit.

I'd make her earn me back and I mean BAD if she wanted to get back with me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.