[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Was never good enough for my parents when I lived with them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>Was never good enough for my parents when I lived with them
>Ever since I left home all I get is oh boo hoo why does anon never call or visit us
Is it morally wrong to ignore your parents once you're financially independent?
>>
>>18718298
They didn't ask you whether or not you want to be born, nor did you ever ask them to raise you.
You have absolutely no obligation towards your parents only because they filled your stomach, they are like any other humans: you meet them with respect until they disrespect you, then you can tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>18718298
call them on major holidays, birthdays, and at a minimum once a month. Make an effort to visit at least once a year if its feasible.

beyond that you shouldn't feel obligated to do more.
>>
File: rsz_img_20161027_110251.jpg (184KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20161027_110251.jpg
184KB, 1328x747px
Hey man i grew up with my parents telling me everything i wanted was a pipe dream thatd lead to nothing but failure and heartache. I left home at 21 after trying to work and go to college. They shit on me the whole time constantly telling me id never be good enough etc. I started hitch hiking, they told me id get arrested and die sick in a ditch. Two and a half years of traveling later and i ended up with a car. They decided maybe i could live outside and hack it now that i had a vehicle but wanted me to know id still likely fail due to insurance payments. I learned how to play the guitar, started busking while i traveled, started making more money than i ever had before. They decided i am probably doing okay but something in there is still illegal so i will end up in jail. I bought a school bus to live in, they decide i will fail because no mechanic skills. I learn to work on the engine, take bus around the country making money living the dream. Now they whine that i dont come to visit despite telling me my entire life that im doomed to fail and my immature dreams will never pan out. I have been in every state but maine hawaii and alaska, im a professional musician that gets gigs and has a band, ive lived innaforest for months on end, done everything i had ever wanted to do and when i go visit them its the same old tired shit. They sit in front of the tv and lecture me while trying to make me do their chores like im 14 again. Fuck parents like that man. I text them once in a while. Any more contact than that and they inevitably start talking shit and treating me like a teenager. Fuckem.
>>
There are no objective moral rules.

Some people will think you are being moral others don't
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.