[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is asking for a PC when 23 too inmature?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1505162994891m.jpg (147KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1505162994891m.jpg
147KB, 683x1024px
So, first let me say, I would love to work but I'm currently finishing my studies and it does consume most of my time. My father is a good well-known educated and working man and so am I, he has a really good salary; should I ask him that favor and give the money later or just wait for a year to be able to work? It won't make any trouble to him in any way but I just don't want to be unpolite with him by just asking for things suddenly, I wasn't raised like that and have a little trouble with deciding what to do. Pic unrelated (I do hide my powerlevel from my family though, special wardrobe on my apartment)
>>
>>18718297
I mean I think you should save up on your own for the pc. Especially if it's for games or something frivolous like that.
>>
>>18718307
Yeah you're right, I'll get it myself in the future through my own sacrifice, games won't go anywhere
>>
>>18718297
Tell him it would help with your "studies" and that you are willing to pay him back for it once you get your first job.
>>
>>18718336
Yeah I kind of get what you're saying but I'm not going to lie to him
>>
He'd probably like to buy it for you. That's what parents do. It's weird you were raised in a way that you don't feel you can ask.
>>
>>18718355
I was raised to trust them but as a kid I saw my parents go through so much, they are truly not the same people; always tried to be independent for them but now I realise I haven't been very participative with MY problems, like I haven't asked them for anything and it's not a good thing, maybe it is, I don't reallt know
>>
let 'em buy you a starter rig and then buy the upgrade components yourself.

any ~$200 I5-I7 core would work great for a build up.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.