[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am extremely lonely and am wondering if, well this stripper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 8f7.jpg (843KB, 2400x1174px) Image search: [Google]
8f7.jpg
843KB, 2400x1174px
I am extremely lonely and am wondering if, well this stripper has taken pity on me. I go to a strip club and get private dances, for a while it was with a number of girls, but I took a shine to this one whos stage name is Cherry. Shes kind of a chunky oddball there, still holds her own tips wise because of her huge ass she can twerk, and her love of costumes and playful nature. I have been getting private dances from her for a while and the last few times they have become, a bit more. She recently started putting my hands on her body, letting me touch her all over, even when shes completely naked, shes let me finger her a few times. I don't know whats prompted this though, my friends say shes getting me ready to offer "full service" one of my friends says she probably sees me as a sucker (I tip her a lot...) This last time she rubbed my dick through my pants a little with her hands. I'm so confused. Could she really like me? or am I delusional and she just wants to whore herself for extra money? Shes told me her real name, and tells me about herself, like how she likes computer games, and built herself a computer, that she went to school for digital art, and that shes trying to go back for computer engineering. Would a stripper tell a customer all that they didn't like?
>>
last desperation bump
>>
File: IMG_6125.jpg (160KB, 1242x1473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6125.jpg
160KB, 1242x1473px
Do NOT build a relationship with that type of person. Just stop dude, this is unhealthy as shit. Find some legitimate people, she's using you for money. The entire job is manipulation so she can get more money.
>>
File: 1486528979516s.jpg (8KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486528979516s.jpg
8KB, 235x250px
>>18718283
First of all I like the pic. Second tfw no stripper gf. But srsly you should just keep doing what you're doing maybe shell ask to fuck you or hang out outside of the club... And fuck you.... Could be win win bro I envy you as a 22yo virgin with ppp
>>
Yes, they would do it for attention and money you fucking idiot.

I generally get that treatment from strippers on the first (and only) visit to them. I don't even tip them for christ sakes, i just pay the fee for a private dance or whatever and they start babbling about their personal life, what they aspire to be, so on and so forth. I was given one girls number but when i texted her she turned out to be batshit and i left it at that.

Dont get sucked in.
>>
>>18718283
Yes, she'd tell you those things and not care about you. She's trying to endear herself to you and your friend is right.
>>
>>18718341
so shes just manipulating me? but why go so far as to let me finger fuck her, and why did she tell me her real name?
>>18718345
I am enjoying it all, even if its essentially throwing my money into a dumpster fire if she really is just using me.
>>18718349
The first time she wasn't open at all, she wouldn't tell me anything and just did the dance with typical dirty talk.
>>18718351
should I stop going to her? I like going to her a lot, if she offered full service, I might take it just to be able to be close to her.
>>
>>18718283
>shes getting me ready to offer "full service"
this
>Could she really like me?
no

but just in case, ask her to meet you outside of work and see if she would get diner with you. If she agrees then ask her at diner, bluntly, what she wants.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.