[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for men over the age of 25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1484963788066.jpg (94KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484963788066.jpg
94KB, 635x600px
So is cheating the only way to stay happy in a long-term relationship/marriage?

After many numerous relationships, I'm stuck deciding between being an asshole or just fucking off and going MGTOW.
>>
You could have multiple open relationships.
>>
No.

Just don't be in a relationship. MGTOW is for fags and losers, if you want to be independent you don't need to be a drama queen about it just fucking do it. Like for fucks sake it sounds like you're begging to be single and not be tied down, why the fuck are you even in a relationship? Some people just aren't built for relationships. If you can't stand someone that much fucking break up with them. Cheating is worse than being a guy who sluts around. Pulling the wool over someone's eyes is a cowards way.
>>
>>18718251
a relationship is a mutual commitment. if you don't want to make a commitment, then don't enter a long term relationship.
>>
>>18718269

I'm 36, I'm not sure if you know how desperate women are at my age to seal the deal, "open" relationships are not as acquirable for me as they were ten years ago.
>>18718280
>MGTOW is for fags and losers, if you want to be independent you don't need to be a drama queen about it just fucking do it
No drama about it, it's not like I'm going to label myself.
>If you can't stand someone that much fucking break up with them
Already here I know that you're either a chick or you're under 25 - it's not about being able to stand someone, I've loved pretty much every woman I was with.
>>18718289
Thanks for the obvious clarification. Not what I'm asking about.
>>
>>18718304
I'm your age and have no problem getting into multiple open relationships with younger girls.
>>
>>18718251
Life isn't just a game of constant satisfaction, you have to compromise.
If you're not happy where you're at, address the situation and move onward.
It's not complicated.
But if you're dragging some dumb bitch around and cheating behind her back, you're fucking with the natural order of things.
>>
>>18718304
How desperate are women at your age ? I'm 26 and can't wait for girls to get desperate and start hitting on me. Please tell me more

I'm fit healthy and a good career just can't relationship.

I can't help you but from some older people I know they fuck on the side.
>>
>>18718251
You just suck at relationships. I've happily been with my wife for 8 years and have never cheated. It's dishonest and will hurt one or both of you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.