[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giving up on pursuing relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Should i just give up on actively trying to get into a relationship with a girl ? This is because i see that if they really want you they will just go for it and i ALWAYS see them flocking to the alpha beefcakes with generic haircuts.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not some overweight acne riddled fuck that does nothing all day. I actually take care of myself in the limit of the possible. I go to the gym, i try not to walk like a disgusting hobo and i also try to always show my more funny and witty side to others
I'm just really tired of grinding my brains with beating it around the bush when i could be applying harder for my studies or doing anything productive.
Do you have any helpful advice for my situation ?
>>
You do you. That's literally it. I, for one, can't be arsed to pay attention to my girl much. Pretty sure she doesn't think she's even my gf, maybe she thinks we're just le super good friends. Buddy asked me if we text daily and shit, I told him yeah but I'm actually on 4chan when I could be out with my girl. She just asked me if we'll meet tomorrow after work, I haven't even replied yet.
Bottom like is, nobody gives a shit about you besides your mom and dad (even shitty parents care for their kids in a twisted way)
>>
>>18718235
I don't actually see where this fits very much.
I just wanted to get it off my chest and see if someone would have a contrary opinion (and why, of course)
>>
Do you want a family? Do you want a life long partner?

Then yes, keep looking.

I see benefits with marriage. Society favors a married couple. Especially if the female works. It's hard to live on just one income.

Good women desu though are hard to come by. Same with good men. Our society has downgraded so much.

I married a beautiful girl I met at Uni whose originally from a country outside the USA. She cooks, cleans, and is highly religious. A very virtuous woman whose HAPPY. She also works as a nurse. We're best friends too, and our relationship is one of the important things to me.

I almost gave up. I was so sick of American morals, and the degenerative behaviors in my generation. I thought I was going to die alone. I stopped looking, until I met her one day in one of my classes. Dating another culture has been really amazing. Her culture is like taking a step back to the 1950s were men were men and women were women. There's respect, and conservatism. There were cultural differences (like not celebrating birthdays???), but we learned.

There's billions of people here on Earth. Don't limit yourself to the people in your town. Don't be afraid to date outside your culture.

If you're truly interested in doing something like that then I suggest going to an international church in your area. Unless you travel frequently or live in a big city it can be difficult to meet different cultures
>>
>>18718259
It literally answers the very first question of your post. You should stop trying to actively get in a relationship. This damages the man.
>>
>>18718276
K den
>>
>>18718264
That's a pretty nice story dude. Though im not exactly sure if i want to marry or not.
Marriage seems like such a hassle nowadays, specially for us men.
Just the thought of losing most of my things in divorce- like what happened with my Dads past relationship- gets me fearful as fuck.
Im also not a home settling kind of guy, you know.
I'm not some liberal hedonistic fuck but i don't see myself as a mortgage family man joe
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.