[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She won't stop writing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: Hfhosirh3847.png (808KB, 1189x1431px) Image search: [Google]
Hfhosirh3847.png
808KB, 1189x1431px
>went to a uni class
>first session
>have to work together on project
>get her fb
>contacts me next morning about keeping me up-to-date with news if class' WA group (don't have WA)
>start talking
>convo keeps going and going for days

I have only met this girl twice now. Shares so much info about herself and her interests when we chat on fb. Insanely long message chain for only a few days of chatting.
Never had chats moving this quickly.

But when we talk in person, it's just a normal convo/no flirting/no signs...

I don't mind keeping the convoy going, as she isn't an uggo.

Yet i am starting to feel something must be wrong/feels unnatural. Don't know what's up here. What to do.
(I suspect yellowfever)
>>
>>18718204
Ask her on date and dick her already.
>>
File: sadfrog1.jpg (14KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog1.jpg
14KB, 228x221px
I wish a girl would message me.
>>
>>18718233

Join us, you'll definitely get messages from QTs

>>>/int/79434744
>>
>>18718228
I have subtly tried to suggest it. She didn't bite.
Things holding me back
>not feeling it, when talking irl
>maybe yellow fever- makes me uncomfortable
>I have only met her TWICE
>>
>>18718242
you having yellow fever or her having yellow fever?

If it's her, just let it be. Chicks with yellow fever are the most annoying bitches ever, won't stop, let me tell ya, WON'T stop talking ever fucking ever. And it's not so much as yellow fever as it's any other fever. She just wants that foreign cock son, holy shit this thread brought up some of the cringiest moments in my life.
>>
>>18718249
That's the point.
I have had a borderline thing with yellow fever girls before. Even if they were really hot, there was a catch.

Up to this point nothing has surfaced, still has dad/seemingly ok relationship with them. Likes hiking and figure-skating.
But I am wary.

Then again, I wouldn't mind just some casual dicking. But she doesn't seem the type.
>>
>>18718233
>stupid frog poster
How many girls have you asked this year on date?
>>
>>18718266
She's got to chill with those emojis holy fuck
>>
File: Emoji....png (119KB, 1173x779px) Image search: [Google]
Emoji....png
119KB, 1173x779px
>>18718275
Yes. Definitely. This is confusing the fuck out of me.
She is even making me start using them as well.

All this seems odd to me.
Pic is reaction to a 'joke' I made.
>>
>>18718287
Maybe you're reading too much into this lol. She could just be trying to make friends with someone and doesn't realize how strong she's coming on. Or she might like you. Either way I don't really see the problem here dude. Go with your intuition and just chill.
>>
>>18718204
>Yet i am starting to feel something must be wrong/feels unnatural.

FACEBOOK AND PHONE HAS ONE PURPOSE: TO SET UP A DATE.

this is wrong OP. You fucked up and now you need to keep it brief and to the point. If she wants to talk to you she needs to do it in person.
>>
File: atdguthn.png (276KB, 1125x1453px) Image search: [Google]
atdguthn.png
276KB, 1125x1453px
>>18718292
That is of course also possible.
I am playing her game because I am in a dryspell and wouldn't mind a casual fling.

Anyway to confirm without directly asking out on date, because my emotional interest atm is limited.

>>18718299
So what do you suggest?
>>
>>18718308

Do not initiate prolonged chats with her. If she talks to you do not respond immidietly.

Once a week set up a date. Your goal on a date is to have fun but remember having sex is the most fun you can have.

Inbetween dates do not initate any chats excluding the one when you set up next date.

If she contacts you assume she wants to see you and just set up next date and end the conversation.

If she asks you why you dont have those prelonged chats anymore say you are busy with something like a project or hobby or whatever.
>>
>>18718317
>Do not initiate prolonged chats with her. If she talks to you do not respond immidietly.
Of course

>Once a week set up a date. Your goal on a date is to have fun but remember having sex is the most fun you can have.
Sure.
Maybe gonna set up study date to test waters. And then do something specific.

>Inbetween dates do not initate any chats excluding the one when you set up next date.
>If she contacts you assume she wants to see you and just set up next date and end the conversation.
>If she asks you why you dont have those prelonged chats anymore say you are busy with something like a project or hobby or whatever.
Wtf. Why would you stop writing completely and then out of the blue set up a date? I get the limit the convo-thing but just stopping completely is just weird.
>>
>>18718339

no. Fuck OP. Think.

She writes something
15-30min pause
You respond
she writes something
You say damn I really cant chat right now but I would really like to see you when are you free? A) She responds with the day.
Reply: Great lets meet up then
END of conversation

B) She is indecisive doesnt know etc
Reply: Then figure out when you are free and lets meet up then
END of conversation
>>
>>18718339
>Maybe gonna set up study date to test waters.

no you do something that her lover would do not her classmate, friend etc
>>
>>18718357
>>18718365
>she wanted to go to a food festival I wanted to go to as well
>food festival cancelled
Just asked her if we wouldn't want to go out eat some time.
>>
File: fxhjfvnn.png (148KB, 1092x1468px) Image search: [Google]
fxhjfvnn.png
148KB, 1092x1468px
I am not sure whether I am reading to much into this.
But this seem like a fairly strong answer to me.

Then again. It could be she doesn't know how intense she is being.
>>
>>18718600
Seems she's into you. Or at least crazy to be friends. Go out with her and see how it is in person.
>>
>>18718600
>>18718642
This bitch is definetly crazy.

But I think you should do it op she's going to be straight spinning on ur dick
>>
>>18718642
>>18718647
>crazy
I am leaning toward that as well. All those fucking emojis. Right now I can not judge how and in what way she is crazy. Seems to have normal hobbies, didn't talk explicit weeb so far.

Just to clarify her reply screenshot also answered other stuff.

Anything i should consider when addressing a crazy like this? To get her back to my place asap?
I find this switch between normal convoy irl and crazy messaging scary.
>>
>>18718670
She might not be crazy lol. She could just be really into you and not know how to properly express it or herself at all, hence constant rambling on etc. I mean this literally doesn't mean she's crazy. Go out with her for sushi or whatever and see how it goes
>>
File: crazy?.png (116KB, 1059x1019px) Image search: [Google]
crazy?.png
116KB, 1059x1019px
>>18718693
Well I try to think that ... and then she comes with something like this.

>>18718647
I have heard crazy makes for good sex. Anyone got exp on that?
>>
>>18718716
Bants! She isn't being literal.... Probably
>>
File: hdihdnnf.png (59KB, 1170x464px) Image search: [Google]
hdihdnnf.png
59KB, 1170x464px
>>18718749
At least I hope so. She told me I wouldn't want to know the age she did that.

Even if only 'Bants'...shit makes you think.
Atm I have no way of knowing...

Anyone got experiences with such girls?
>>
She just probably grew up being one of those kids who're more comfortable texting than talking.

I dunno man, sounds like you're interested and that's a big motivator for why you're continuing to respond. Just make a move already via text.
>>
>>18718779
Like u said >>18718308. I am currently in a situation where I'd not mind a casual on/off fling.
I don't feel any particular attraction toward her for the time being, which is why was hesitating to possibly confirm whatever is in her head atm.

>ask her out already
I just did:
>>18718449
Her reply:
>>18718600

Well at least I hope she is seeing that it's supposed to be a date. I am never sure with these type of girls.
>>
Go for it OP.
>>
fuck that goddamn chink right in her ass for good OP literally fuck the Chinese
>>
>>18718949
Unless I miss read..... OP is the Asian..
>>
>>18718237
How does that work?
>>
>>18718949
... >>18718953 this anon is right.
I am the Asian here. She has potential yellow fever.

>>18718945
I'll see what I can do
>>
>>18718962
NO, don't 'see what you can do', just do it.
>>
>>18718964
I got her to park her car at my place.
>easier access to my place
I mean that is all I can do from a organisational perspective. Isn't it?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.