[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been paying a homeless chick to let me fuck her, and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 656f39ea0.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
656f39ea0.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
I have been paying a homeless chick to let me fuck her, and I don't want to stop, I want to be safe about it. I met her a few monthes ago, and for food and I'm guessing drug money, and being allowed to shower at my place, she lets me do all sorts of depraved shit to her. I wear a condom when we have sex, and she assures me she isn't a prostitute, I have noticed since I started paying her, she doesn't even have to beg anymore and just hangs out in the van she lives in.
I know its gross because shes homeless, even if shes cleaned up well during the time I've been fucking her, but the sex is amazing so I don't want to stop. How do I be safe with this entire thing? is there any way to be?
>>
>>18718167
>all sorts of depraved shit to her
like what exactly?
>>
>>18718167
It's not gross because she's homeless, it's gross because you are taking advantage of her.
>>
>>18718167
She's selling sex to you for money. That's prostitution by definition. I would BET money that she's with other people btw.

That's beyond nasty, no offense. You can try wearing a condom (even during oral), but they don't protect you 100% of the time.
So when it comes down to it, you really need to think....is the sex REALLY worth it? That you'd risk diseases that can stay with you forever and may eventually kill you?
>>
>>18718170
He obviously doesn't care. He's worried about himself and getting diseases.

He's absolute trash, and I hope he gets aids.
>>
>>18718169
I've made her go ass to mouth, jizzed in her face and not let her wipe it off while she hung out at my place, make her wear extremely revealing outfits whenever I decide to take her places, I made her act like a little girl and call me daddy, Walked her in public on a leash, pissed on her, pissed in her mouth, slap her ass in public, slap her face during sex and also in public, I call her all sorts of degrading names, mouthfucked her until she vomits, Fuck her without any sort of indication I am going to, think of it as like surprise sex, she knows its coming but I don't give her any warning, empty our used condoms on her face and body, I've tied her hands up and kept her in my apartment for days at a time, naked, feeding her, and using her, I also make her wear costumes and act out whatever costume I make her wear, I also have made her hold my sex doll while I fuck it in front of her, like I'm cucking her.
>>
>>18718167
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT
>>
>>18718184
Fuck OP, how does she feel about all this? Does she resent you? Could she screw you over down the line?
>>
>>18718184
serious advice...

just have the girl move in with you. Maybe even marry her. Seems like she knows what to do to make you happy, and that is something that's hard to find.
>>
>>18718184
This is just your fantasy. Sage
>>
>>18718184

Nice?
>>
>>18718190
she seems excited when I come around, or text her or call her (I got her to sign up for healthcare and she got an obama phone) she really likes to stay over at my place, but I don't fully trust her so I have nanny cams, haven't caught her stealing. She gets off during all the sex, and will initiate it, Yesterday without any prompting, she whipped my dick out, put a condom on with he mouth and sucked me while I drove us around, when I came, she pulled the condom off and dripped my cum into her mouth.
>>
>>18718200
What advice do you need tho?
>>
File: Filmore.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Filmore.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>18718200
>Yesterday without any prompting, she whipped my dick out, put a condom on with he mouth and sucked me while I drove us around, when I came, she pulled the condom off and dripped my cum into her mouth.

Marry her.
>>
>>18718200
Do you ask her about her personal life, whether she has family or friends? I imagine she must have had a pretty shitty life if she has to do this. How long are you planning for this to go on?
>>
>>18718193
I have thought about letting her move in, as far as I can tell her worst habit is drinking, pot and the occasional prescription painkiller, but she drinks less since our arrangement, marry her is a little far, I would have to see how well she adjusts to living with me, shes nice enough.
>>18718202
How to keep this up, safely, as far as I can tell, I'm the only one she has sex with now, though I do know he has prostituted herself in the past.
>>18718203
This is what a couple of my friends have said after I told them about her, she cleans up fairly well, now that she showers at my place especially, shes missing a couple of back teeth, but it doesn't bother me, that can be fixed, her bad tattoos are a bit offputting and her scars took getting used to but shes overall attractive, very thick.
>>18718207
Shes told me about herself, I don't just kick her out, shes spent the night at my place and we talk, her father molested her since she could remember, both her parents did a lot of drugs and beat her, so she ran away when she got her driver's license and lived in a van ever since. I want to keep this up as long as I can, this is honestly the best "relationship" I've ever had, all my other ones involved me essentially being a castrated human wallet, yeah I buy this girl things and pay her for her time, but she appreciates it more, and treats it less like a transaction than literally every girl I ever dated, she likes everything I do for her, instead of expects it or acts entitled to it, its nice.
>>
>>18718167
You're a sexual predator and I'd turn you in the moment I confirmed your identity you disgusting troll fuck
>>
>>18718167
Have fun being a rapist you sack of smelly autistic shit
>>
>>18718248
>>18718250
Shes consenting to all of it, she doesn't seem to mind any of it, and is in an active participant in it all, if anything I would say I'm like her sugar daddy more than anything.
>>
>>18718250
>prostitution
>rape
Chose one and only one. He's paying her for sex. That's literally it.
>>
>>18718229
Makes sense. Being with someone as shit as you is still technically better than what she's already been through so it's no wonder she's sticking around. She doesn't know how much better it can get.
>>
>>18718167
>I have been paying a homeless chick to let me fuck her

Sounds like most chics desu

>>18718167
>How do I be safe with this entire thing? is there any way to be?

Stop fucking her and don't let her know where you live.

One day you're going to get beaten, robbed etc... and it may not be now. It will be in 6 months when she owes her 'dealer' and is more in tune with all her new druggy street friends. But you can just go ahead and say she's not like that (right now) and you're doing her a favour.
>>
>>18718229
>Shes told me about herself, I don't just kick her out, shes spent the night at my place and we talk, her father molested her since she could remember, both her parents did a lot of drugs and beat her, so she ran away when she got her driver's license and lived in a van ever since. I want to keep this up as long as I can, this is honestly the best "relationship" I've ever had, all my other ones involved me essentially being a castrated human wallet, yeah I buy this girl things and pay her for her time, but she appreciates it more, and treats it less like a transaction than literally every girl I ever dated, she likes everything I do for her, instead of expects it or acts entitled to it, its nice.

Oh and I just want to point out...

A girl you know, who isn't local, so you have no way of finding out for sure, turns out she has a whole sob story... and lives in a van and you're the only person prepared to be nice to her (because everyone else already has her figured out). Sounds like it's a coin toss for her being a total psycho. You're gonna go all hero and before you know it find your place empty and money drained if you don't get to meet her 'bf' doing the bonnie and clyde thing, she'll also accuse you of rape etc... should you threaten to call the police etc...
>>
>>18718258
She already knows where I live, shes had opportunity to steal from me and never does, its been a while and honestly I haven't had any trouble come out of our arrangement, I'm still on my toes though because this is a bit of a fear of mine. I don't know if shes like that or not.
>>18718279
She is local, I could go see her parents if I wanted to, but I don't. She could be a psycho, we've been doing this long enough to where I feel like I know her, but it could all be a ruse, as for the completely rob me blind thing, I have cameras set up and hidden and I feel if something like that was going to happen, it would have already, but I don't fully know, it could just be a long ass con.
>>
>>18718291
>I have cameras set up and hidden
>she lets me do all sorts of depraved shit to her

where are you uploading the video?
>>
>>18718296
I won't be, I know I have been called a piece of shit in these threads, but I am not that big of a scumbag. She doesn't know about the cameras, so it would be immoral to upload the video, really I don't even keep the videos, I delete them after I've made sure nothing got stolen in the night or anything.
>>
Jesus OP, you do all that shit to her and you don't even let her sleep on your couch? You really are a jerk.
>>
>>18718303
>it would be immoral to upload the video
not if she is cool with it

>I have been called a piece of shit
nah man, she is glad and wants to be with you. Give the girl a chance, I'd bet you wont be disappointed. You said yourself this is the best relationship, the happiest you've ever been. That is worth a lot.
>>
>>18718311
she sleeps over, sometimes multiple nights, not on my couch though she sleeps in bed with me. She still lives in her van, I haven't given her a key to my place, but she can crash all she wants, she just doesn't push her boundaries at all, when something escalates, its me who escalates things.
>>18718312
It really is, shes nothing but nice, shes way less vampiric than any other girl I've been with, but the little bit of cooking shes done is infinitely more than any of my other girlfriends. When she stays multiple days I have noticed shes a little messy, but its not unbearable, and when she stays over its nice that shes always happy to see me, she honestly acts like shes been waiting for me all day
>>
OP. Don't let your guard down. If it seems so good there's always going to be a catch. She might be waiting for you to slip up and she could have done this before.
>>
>>18718291
>it could just be a long ass con.

At the end of the day... Do you know what she's up to when she's not around you. Because she could be dossing around 2 other guys houses when not with you and have a boyfriend doing the same mooching off 2 women. I know you know this, but why does no one else want her. Plus you're paying her.

If it's even remotely as sketchy as you describe it's likely some crazy. Why the very fuck has she not found a part time/full time job and found herself somewhere to live... You're just enabling her doss around, and giving her somewhere to stay when she's not paying rent is the definition of such.

If she's to move in she pays half the rent, half the bills, and you make sure you know your legal rights kicking her out. You start paying the bills she calls police for domestic violence and you're given a restraining order in your own home while she trashes it for 6 months.

Something doesn't sound right.
>>
>>18718329
I don't leave my guard down, ever, I always have the cameras, and I haven't given her a key.
>>18718398
she has had jobs here and there, she just can't afford the rent in the town we both live in on minimum wage, so she lives in the van, she also is an alcoholic and basically when I have her come over, shes hung over as fuck everytime. She doesn't drink when shes staying with me though, not even when I'm not there, she honestly doesn't do much when I'm not there, just watches tv, naps in one of the robes or nighties I bought her, cleans a little bit. She has had dinner ready when I've come home on multiple occasions, though shes honestly a very terrible cook.
I'm warey about letting her move in, namely, giving her a key, thats a step that makes me very nervous, and sure she doesn't drink when she stays with me now, but she might once shes settled in. Not to mention the light drug habit she has now could always get worse.
The horrible thing is, I do trust her more than any other girlfriend I've had... others flat out stole from me, cheated on me, one tried to ruin my reputation by claiming I raped and abused her. I don't know if this girl is actually different, my hopes aren't high up, but I figure as long as I'm the one calling the shots I'm in the better position.
>>
OP how about you shadow her for a while? but a tracker in her car or a microphone on her and try seeing what she does when she's not with you?
If she doesnt do anything shade then that will lessen your worries and if she does atleast you'll see it coming and can plan accordingly
>>
>>18719066
put* and OP i know i wont have to say it but if you're going to shadow her make sure she doesnt know it or suspect it
>>
>>18718184
That's pretty hot. How the fuck did this get started?
>>
>>18718252
It's not consent if you're giving her things that she needs to SURVIVE, you rapist fuck.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.